Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

You're claiming that the moderation got skewed, presumably when I joined. How so?

Hmm.

So you're Kaifr? Why this switch to a metrosexual figure?

I want to ask you kindly here and now to block the member with constant gutter from entering this thread @moosaev

Yeah, @moosaev is pretty bad. Not "Im a troll" bad, more like "I'm not as smart as I think I am" bad.

You get used to him though.

Yes, something wrong with him. I absolutely do not want this thread to be like the LA cops who were shot in the car. He has succeeded with the feat of having 3 quarters of all posts as his own.

Yes, something wrong with him. I absolutely do not want this thread to be like the LA cops who were shot in the car. He has succeeded with the feat of having 3 quarters of all posts as his own.
Living rent free in your head

@Kaliph of Kush how desperate are you really? You're the only one who gives @moosaev likes.
Lmaaoooo.

How insecure are you? Complaining about how many likes other posters get, also in a previous post you asked me to “read the room” because most posters on here disagree with me. Let me enlighten you buddy, the number of “likes” posters get means jack shit in terms of objective truth or whether their arguments are correct. People on forums tend to like any post that already confirms their world view, that’s how the internet works. No sense complaining about it. Lighten up.

Is your home country now France? But your country of birth is Finland? I think you have experienced a lot and you can also speak Swedish. Just respect from here.

It's a bit embarrassing when I myself have been on the other side and tried to defend the policy Sweden has pursued regarding immigration. Had the reality now been that they had not been a problem, we would not have had this discussion. I have lived in Denmark and I still watch Danish news and follow their policies and I do not forget when they put border control against Sweden when they were afraid that the violence and especially the bombings would come to them as well. This very thing with bombings is completely crazy. I have thought about it, but there is no country that can be compared to Sweden's standard of living that has bombings to the extent that we have. Can you think of any other country?

Bombings show what bar Sweden has set where we can not control the Sunni Muslims at all. The violence and the indifference to laws, norms and ways of behaving are at such a level that theories about what can happen when nationalities that have honor culture on their agenda really live their own lives in our country. No books are needed, people can see what is happening here. It is like the Wild West nowadays in Malmö as these religious people have a temperament that very often results in violence and death. We have shootings every fucking day in Malmö. People does not die every time, but the idea was still that the shooting would end with murder.

These ardent religious Sunni Muslims who behave the same way at SFI (swedish for muslims), or at the social services office or when they come in contact with the police, have no respect for us Swedes. We Swedes are only there to give them service and money. It is completely sick that such a large group of people who lack education and future plans for dream jobs and are in many ways so backward that it will to take several generations before they even catch up with our Swedish pace.

A religious group so inferior in qualities that we Swedes value has really put us in trouble, and the only thing I can see in front of me if the next government does not do radical things, is a Sweden that will will be known as a country with terrorist actions against Muslim targets. It has started little by little to annoy them in Malmö. Search on youtube with the Swedish new trend of grilling Koran with bacon around. And just this week, pig heads have been laid outside 3 mosques by masked men.

How the hell can a religion as peaceful as Islam behave in such a bad way in a foreign country? A behavior so bad that the host country now hates people rooted in SUNNI Islam. I do not talk with thoughts that are just my own. These thoughts are with all of us and now it is the case that the Sunni Muslims are so many that they have gained power because of it. And they want to use this power to create their own society that rejects Swedish values.

Koranen-2.jpg

Tack min vän (Jag måste erkänna att jag har förlorat det mesta av mina språkkunskaper)

Yes I'm from Finland and been living in France for a while now.

I never had any strong feeling one way or the other about the immigration policies in the Nordics and I've always had very international set of friends and colleagues from everywhere around the globe and still to this day I try to be an open minded guy.
At some point I started picking up on things, noticing a lot of negative stuff happening around me and started questioning a lot what I saw being discussed in the media : everything negative about the immigration policies were buried and non-discussed, the outlets were bombarding propaganda that also included hype-jobs about how Rosengård was not really anything like the bad people are trying to tell you and how more immigrants is only good, while the native cultures are outdated, bland and not cool.
After carefully bringing up the topic in some discussions I noticed that some of my friends and family started to feel the same and others didn't and probably until now haven't wanted to believe what's really going on around them.
Others were like me in the beginning, never really thought about it because the problems were distant from them.

Let's just say that moving to France really has opened my eyes and I try to tell people to wake the fuck up.

What you say about Sweden is so true : it's actually really perverse that this country, with its amazing image is also a hot bed of gang-violence that doesn't even happen in the US. The gangs in Sweden are using grenades and bombings, not even talking about the shootings because I guess that's normal. It's all imported and being well-fed, similar to what I see here. Only here it's larger scale and it has taken a longer time to develop than in Sweden. So you guys really are the craziest example out there.
I think that all of this has happened because people have been dishonest ; dishonest in terms of asylum applications, dishonest integration, dishonest about real situation and dishonest about the measures to control what's happening.
But it's easy being not=knowing of this, since the media has deliberately suppressed most of the problems for such a long time.
Now it has finally blown up at their faces.

Tack min vän (Jag måste erkänna att jag har förlorat det mesta av mina språkkunskaper)

Yes I'm from Finland and been living in France for a while now.

I never had any strong feeling one way or the other about the immigration policies in the Nordics and I've always had very international set of friends and colleagues from everywhere around the globe and still to this day I try to be an open minded guy.
At some point I started picking up on things, noticing a lot of negative stuff happening around me and started questioning a lot what I saw being discussed in the media : everything negative about the immigration policies were buried and non-discussed, the outlets were bombarding propaganda that also included hype-jobs about how Rosengård was not really anything like the bad people are trying to tell you and how more immigrants is only good, while the native cultures are outdated, bland and not cool.
After carefully bringing up the topic in some discussions I noticed that some of my friends and family started to feel the same and others didn't and probably until now haven't wanted to believe what's really going on around them.
Others were like me in the beginning, never really thought about it because the problems were distant from them.

Let's just say that moving to France really has opened my eyes and I try to tell people to wake the fuck up.

What you say about Sweden is so true : it's actually really perverse that this country, with its amazing image is also a hot bed of gang-violence that doesn't even happen in the US. The gangs in Sweden are using grenades and bombings, not even talking about the shootings because I guess that's normal. It's all imported and being well-fed, similar to what I see here. Only here it's larger scale and it has taken a longer time to develop than in Sweden. So you guys really are the craziest example out there.
I think that all of this has happened because people have been dishonest ; dishonest in terms of asylum applications, dishonest integration, dishonest about real situation and dishonest about the measures to control what's happening.
But it's easy being not=knowing of this, since the media has deliberately suppressed most of the problems for such a long time.
Now it has finally blown up at their faces.

legioonalainen?

Lmaaoooo.

How insecure are you? Complaining about how many likes other posters get, also in a previous post you asked me to “read the room” because most posters on here disagree with me. Let me enlighten you buddy, the number of “likes” posters get means jack shit in terms of objective truth or whether their arguments are correct. People on forums tend to like any post that already confirms their world view, that’s how the internet works. No sense complaining about it. Lighten up.
Dude you're saying TLDR on like page 54 of a thread. You're as rustled as can be

Dude you're saying TLDR on like page 54 of a thread. You're as rustled as can be
No for real, I didn’t read all of it. He was droning on and his points were all over the place. Not very good forum etiquette if you ask me.

I responded because he keeps @ mentioning me like a stalker.

No for real, I didn’t read all of it. He was droning on and his points were all over the place. Not very good forum etiquette if you ask me.

I responded because he keeps @ mentioning me like a stalker.
And you keep posting like a nut bag.

Puhu englantia kiitos

Dont worry we are talking about people from my country in france and their employment there, nothing about the theme of thread

Btw was that google translate?

(Lately a lot of us have appeared here so im paranoid lol)

@moosaev I do not know which of your completely crazy posts I want to respond to.

But before I go any further in the case, I want to point out something and at the same time I want to start by asking if you are retarded or have any form of established diagnosis? If you are one of these, I can better adapt how I write to you.

In the thread with the 2 policemen who were sitting in their car and getting shot, I discovered you for the first time. And I was wondering if you were really crazy. You obviously could not see that everyone had something negative to say about you, and you just kept going. You present yourself as completely uncompromising. A center where you talk the loudest and do not listen to others. That you lack the ability to stop and reflect on what you say and how the environment handles you. You simply lack a sense of situational awareness.

And further I would like to point out one important thing. You wrote this to me, and what are you doing here in this thread? You talk nonsense and present yourself as if you could put some universal humane thinking about my country which lacks any grasp of reality. And the only thing you do is guessing and the endless farting that comes out of your mind.

I want to encourage you to read through the last month of news posts from Sweden. In short, our Social Democratic government has now finally understood that crime and immigrants from the Middle East belong together. The second is our National Police Chief who urges our politicians to stop being so fucking naive. Something you obviously cannot understand is our delicate problem we have in Sweden. We are such a small country with a small population and in that way you can see patterns and behaviors from various groups in our society. And what we Swedes have been waiting for a long time is that any of our political leaders are so brave as to point the finger at various groups in our society without thinking about being accused of racism. And our Social Democrat prime minister pointed a finger and said that crime and immigration from the Middle East are linked.

And if you can somehow get this information into your skull, I want to move on with your completely sacred and juicy humane way of not mixing culture and religion. What fucking nonsense!

I do not have to repeat that I have worked for a long time with a job that sees people from the Middle East every day. In short, those who are in our country are from Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Pakistan and Palestine to name the worst. These nationalities who are in SWEDEN are mostly illiterate, the men go to open psychiatric care for trauma and most are on long-term social assistance. These nationalities, who probably have different favorite foods at home, have shown us that they are all equally good at seeking financial help. They are simply experts to apply for supplements that Swedes, other nationalities than those I mention do not know about. It has been shown that criminal Muslim families are involved in the travel industry for asylum seekers. Most of all, they want disabled so they can seek assistance for the disabled. But this is not to the benefit of the disabled as these SUNNI MUSLIM families are involved in assistance crimes that you can search for yourself on the internet.

This cheating culture that comes from the Middle East, Northeast Africa, Central and South Asia are so prominent in our Swedish society that it is yet another in a series of behaviors that have been added to our society. If I have to go back and explain why we Swedes were so happy when our Prime Minister pointed the finger at SUNNI Muslim immigrants, it is because we want to know who they are who are involved in corruption, gang crime, group rapes, shootings, bombings. And the only thing we can see clearly is that Sunni Muslims are doing this.

That every day there are shootings, murders and rapes in our news is so cross-border that our neighboring countries have leaders who openly show contempt. Yesterday there were even 3 murders in 2 places in Sweden through shootings by SUNI MUSLIM gangmembers. Swedes who adapt their daily pattern to what is happening in our country, such as not feeling safe alone, to absolutely not go outside when it is dark, as a girl never go alone, or play sports alone. These measures that we Swedes have taken in our everyday lives came to light when the police conducted a massive survey and sent out safety forms where we would check the degree of insecurity in various situations. And the result? We Swedes feel insecurity in our country. And everything has to do with a whole cavalcade of Sunni Muslims from the Middle East who have created chaos in my country and who have no intention of becoming a part of us. They have a goal and that is to take over this country. And the result can only be one. A shithole.

Now I want to give you small and clear examples so that you too can understand the context as this SUNNI Muslim culture that is shared by the entire Middle East, North-east Africa, South and Central Asia

Shocking moment brutal thug sucker punches woman on a Swedish street as another man howls with laughter
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...thug-sucker-punches-woman-Swedish-street.html
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/...-om-tips--efter-brutala-valdsattacken-i-malmo
lhlM0qT.jpg

This is a group of Pakistani SUNNI Muslims in Malmö who are between 13-20 who go after blonde lonely girls. Sometimes they have even peed on the victim. And what they always do is laugh and say
allahu akbar.

32-year-old Somali rapes 15-year-old Swedish girl
https://samnytt.se/flickan-vinkade-...nne-polisen-vinkade-tillbaka-och-korde-forbi/
Mohamed-Fara.jpg

Somal SUNNI muslim Mohammed Fara

Police fear retaliation after shootings
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/...ar-hamndaktioner-efter-skjutningar-i-sormland
uXwjC5S.jpg

The gangs Bridge (Bro district) and Nader are at war with each other in a part of Stockholm. One of 80 ethnic gangs in Stockholm and these are SUNNI Muslim Moroccans and Palestinians.

Police: This is how the Muslim moles infiltrate society
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/qAnQWO/polisen-sa-infiltrerar-klanernas-mullvadar-samhallet

Criminal clans have succeeded in acquiring infiltrators at the Swedish Public Employment Service, the Swedish Social Insurance Agency and in municipalities. The police claim this in a secret intelligence report, which also states that officials have been paid to perform services for the families. Pakistanis and Somalis in Gothenburg, Syrians in Södertälje, Iraqis and Palestinians in Malmö and Stockholm.

Immigrants commit crimes against lonely Swedish guys and pee on them and shout "Svenne jävel"
https://samnytt.se/ganget-som-urinerade-pa-sitt-ranoffer-doms-far-ungdomsvard/
prince-Montaser.jpg

Prince Kadjo, Nigerian SUNNI Muslim, Mohammed, Pakistani SUNNI Muslim

During the debate on gang crime yesterday (1 week of discussions in the Riksdag) our Minister of Finance Magdalena Andersson commented on Swedish rappers such as Yasin, 1. Cuz or Z.E who in recent years have become stars in the music sky. The genre Swedish gangster rap has millions of gigs on Spotify and Youtube and hundreds of thousands of followers on social media. Their songs are short and dancing with brutal lyrics about drugs, big money, crime, and weapons. The videos are often recorded on the rappers home turf and show branded clothes with clear logos, expensive cars, heavy gold chains, bundles of banknotes and aim with their fingers like pistols at the camera. She means that these songs and videos should be banned.

Somali SUNNI muslim

Afghan Sunni muslim, Somalia land SUNNI muslim

Palestinian SUNNI muslim

Your opinions are invalid and I do not want an answer. Please leave an area you have zero control over.

You call me an asshole? Better that than being an ignorant retard. Now please fuck off.

Wow, its almost as if extremists in the muslim community are also driven to Sweeden, even though its an incredibly liberal country.

Dont worry we are talking about people from my country in france and their employment there, nothing about the theme of thread

Btw was that google translate?

(Lately a lot of us have appeared here so im paranoid lol)
Ei, olen oppinut suomi viime viikolla. Erittäin helppo kielen oppiminen!

Wow, its almost as if extremists in the muslim community are also driven to Sweeden, even though its an incredibly liberal country.
Yeah, those Muslim extremists are well know to get drunk, do drugs, and make gangsta rap. Definitely sounds like Islam is the problem.

Back