Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

Are all white people responsible for keeping the "bad" white people in check? This is a completely silly and unrealistic expectation to hold people to. Most Muslims just want to do their work, earn money, pay taxes, and live quiet peaceful lives. They are under no obligation to go around apologizing for every wrong thing other Muslims do. You seem to have this impression that the Muslim community is like a beehive that all think and act telepathically. Muslims in europe come from all sorts of background, africa, mideast, balkans, asia, etc. There is no unified community that you seem to think exists.

This is a lie. As i mentioned above there is no such thing as a monolithic or organized "Islamic community". The grooming stuff in the UK was done by Pakistanis i believe,...are Yemenis, Somalis, Egyptians, responsible for that? You just lump the Muslim community into one big category in a way that doesn't make sense.

Muslim civic organizations, mosques, don't protect bad actors in any way, in fact most Muslim civic organizations have an extremely cooperative relationship with their host governments and they typically bend over backwards to condemn extremism and other misdeeds done by folks in their community. Whether their condemnations gets adequate media coverage is a completely separate topic (they don't).
Souch bs in here I'm not even going to bother. From conflating race with ideas to excuse making to ignoring continent wide trends in Europe. Rubbish.

Souch bs in here I'm not even going to bother. From conflating race with ideas to excuse making to ignoring continent wide trends in Europe. Rubbish.

Ok, dwell in your ignorance then. I don't care.

Which of course does not translate to the real world. Wahhabism, Salafism, Houthis (Shia), doesn't matter. Islam has constant sectarian violence which started immediately after the death of Mohammed. Even their sacred pilgrimages are violent.

The few Muslims in my extended family are thankfully not devout at all and are basically Muslims in name and habit.

The sectarian violence has been purely about politics, not articles of faith. Even though shias and sunnis have some key disagreements on faith, the violence is always about politics. From a religious perspective, Sunnis and Shias intermarry all the time, its not a big issue. The wahabbis are the only exception, they're extremist. They're also a small minority. But they have a lot of money that they throw around.

The sectarian violence has been purely about politics, not articles of faith. Even though shias and sunnis have some key disagreements on faith, the violence is always about politics. From a religious perspective, Sunnis and Shias intermarry all the time, its not a big issue. The wahabbis are the only exception, they're extremist. They're also a small minority. But they have a lot of money that they throw around.
Do you really believe this? Your post has an element of plausibility in the main regions of Shia-Sunni tension but quickly falls apart when you consider Sunni dominated areas in which Shiites have no political power but are nevertheless extremely oppressed.

Look at Afghanistan and Pakistan, which are solidly Sunni, have no prominent Shiite political parties, politicians, or movements, and still despise the Shia and frequently lead to divide.

Oh, it’s the leaders trying to distract you say? Well then what explains the willingness of the population to indulge in this? Are Sunnis brain dead drones who will do whatever their leaders tell them?

Just sunnis inciting genocide of shia, no biggie.
https://www.freepressjournal.in/world/pakistan-sea-of-people-at-anti-shia-protest-jolts-karachi

Do you really believe this? Your post has an element of plausibility in the main regions of Shia-Sunni tension but quickly falls apart when you consider Sunni dominated areas in which Shiites have no political power but are nevertheless extremely oppressed.

Look at Afghanistan and Pakistan, which are solidly Sunni, have no prominent Shiite political parties, politicians, or movements, and still despise the Shia and frequently lead to divide.

Oh, it’s the leaders trying to distract you say? Well then what explains the willingness of the population to indulge in this? Are Sunnis brain dead drones who will do whatever their leaders tell them?
Both places you mentioned have been heavily influenced by wahhabis and aren’t exactly pillars of moderate Islamic thought. Keep in mind there are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world, 90% of which are Sunni. The vast majority of Sunnis have absolutely nothing against Shias precisely because they don’t live near Shias and they aren’t as influenced by Saudi money. Pakistan and Afghanistan are far from representative. It’s literally a non issue in the broader Muslim world. As always, the Arab world has an outsized influence on the world’s perception of Islam, despite only comprising 15% of the global population.

Please tell me what proportion of the Muslim world’s population Pakistan makes up? Like I said, outside of wahabbi influenced sectors of society it’s a non issue.
Tell me what proportion of world's religious terrorism do Muslims make up

Tell me what proportion of world's religious terrorism do Muslims make up
Lmao, that’s right, change the subject. Take the L little man.

But if you want to switch tracks, what proportion of racial supremacist terrorism do white Christian people make up?

Lmao, that’s right, change the subject. Take the L little man.
Please. The subject is obvious to every non-Muslim, and some Muslims who want to reform your primitive "faith". Oddly enough they get maligned by dat dere communiteh of moderates, because it's never Islam. Reminds me of blacks in the US tbh, it's always something else but definitely not their behavior. Top notch reasoning breh

Please. The subject is obvious to every non-Muslim, and some Muslims who want to reform your primitive "faith". Oddly enough they get maligned by dat dere communiteh of moderates, because it's never Islam. Reminds me of blacks in the US tbh, it's always something else but definitely not their behavior. Top notch reasoning breh
You’re flailing right now. No coherent point, just word vomit.

Both places you mentioned have been heavily influenced by wahhabis and aren’t exactly pillars of moderate Islamic thought. Keep in mind there are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world, 90% of which are Sunni. The vast majority of Sunnis have absolutely nothing against Shias precisely because they don’t live near Shias and they aren’t as influenced by Saudi money. Pakistan and Afghanistan are far from representative. It’s literally a non issue in the broader Muslim world. As always, the Arab world has an outsized influence on the world’s perception of Islam, despite only comprising 15% of the global population.
Well first off, wahhabis are just the most distilled version of Sunni Islam. The only argument against them is perhaps that they choose to emphasize certain things over competing narratives (such as Jihad over tolerance to Christians and Jews; this logic of course can be applied in reverse in that some Sunnis can emphasize tolerance over jihad) and the fact is that everywhere Shias are, there is severe anti-Shia sentiment

You can say it’s Wahhabism but then you can’t pretend that the entire Middle East and huge chunks of South Asia are just some minority of the Muslim world because it isn’t true.

And it’s not like Sunni Muslims, again, are just idiotic drones that are being played by their leaders. They have their own reasons for hating Shiites, at least the Twelvers. From insulting Aisha, to “idol worship,” to flogging themselves on Ashura, and other things I’m sure that offends Sunni sensibilities.

Well first off, wahhabis are just the most distilled version of Sunni Islam. The only argument against them is perhaps that they choose to emphasize certain things over competing narratives (such as Jihad over tolerance to Christians and Jews; this logic of course can be applied in reverse in that some Sunnis can emphasize tolerance over jihad) and the fact is that everywhere Shias are, there is severe anti-Shia sentiment

You can say it’s Wahhabism but then you can’t pretend that the entire Middle East and huge chunks of South Asia are just some minority of the Muslim world because it isn’t true.

And it’s not like Sunni Muslims, again, are just idiotic drones that are being played by their leaders. They have their own reasons for hating Shiites, at least the Twelvers. From insulting Aisha, to “idol worship,” to flogging themselves on Ashura, and other things I’m sure that offends Sunni sensibilities.
I’m not sure what you mean by wahabbism being the most “distilled” version of Sunni Islam. The most extreme? Sure. But not sure why you used distilled, as though it’s somehow more authentic (it absolutely isn’t, the traditions of the 4 schools of thought go back way further and are tied directly to scholars from the days right after the Prophet died, Wahhabism is a modern 18th century innovation)

Also, I can guarantee you that the majority of Sunnis couldn’t even tell you the distinct religious differences between Sunnis and Shias, so this idea that some Shias insult Aisha therefore all Sunnis hate them religiously for this is silly. Most Sunnis are like your run of the mill Catholic or Protestant, they are pretty ignorant about the fine details and distinctions, the only thing I’d say most of them know is that Shias really really really love Ali. Which is fine because Sunnis love Ali too. Also, the official religious position of twelvers is to place Islamic unity above their disagreements over matters that happened in the 7th century, so most Shias don’t go around disrespecting Sunni figures.

And the reason there is hatred whenever you have deep concentrations on Shias/Sunnis living next to each other is about politics and power, not because twelvers beat themselves on Ashura.

Finally, and like I said earlier, South Asia and swathes of the Mid East ARE still a minority of the Muslim world. That’s not an opinion, that’s a mathematical fact. Like I said, almost 2 billion Muslims. You’re simply ignoring all the Muslims in sub Saharan Africa, the Far East, Central Asia, Eastern Europe and the caucuses, etc. The Sunni-Shia “clash” or religiously inspired tensions takes place amongst only a teeny tiny fraction of the Muslim world. I’m sorry that’s an inconvenience to your theory.

Last edited:
Back