Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

I know the type, and trust me when I say they don’t know shit about islam. They don’t know the rules, they don’t even know how to pray much less know what’s in the Quran. I just find it amusing how people like Sweede chalk up their misbehavior to Islam when they’re not even practicing Muslims for all intents and purposes. Islam is an identity to them, nothing more.

Maybe you're right, these people aren't fundamentalists but wielding the religion to their convenience and weaponizing it towards the unbelievers. When you say that these aren't true believers, I'd really like to believe your words (and I think you might really think that way) but this is the exact same line that I've heard since 2012 in very grave contexts in where I live. The initial problem with this statement is that the person committing the acts believes (or wants to believe) that they are in fact doing nothing wrong and that their beliefs allow it : it doesn't matter that someone else of the same religion judges him or says that he's wrong, he's still committing the act under the cloak of his beliefs and getting the validation from his community.
Why our Swedish friend for example is worried about the state of his nation is very simple ; there's a very real problem today that has been originally imported that has spawned numerous other problems. Neither the Sunni Islam or the cultures from which the arrivals were from were never compatible with Sweden but Sweden has ridiculously open values (their ministers openly stated that they'd want to be a superpower of humanitarian aide, without consulting the citizens and importing roughly 100.000 people annually over multiple years with completely contrarian values) and thus they were left to practice the way they want and to live they way they want, even offering support to all of it. The nation was like an ostrich burying its head into the sand. This all has evolved to a new generations of ghetto-glamorizing Islamists in a record time. The problem is very real and extremely hard to untackle, the religion is tied to their identities of being outlanders.

wai what swede got banned again
tenor.gif

Maybe you're right, these people aren't fundamentalists but wielding the religion to their convenience and weaponizing it towards the unbelievers. When you say that these aren't true believers, I'd really like to believe your words (and I think you might really think that way) but this is the exact same line that I've heard since 2012 in very grave contexts in where I live. The initial problem with this statement is that the person committing the acts believes (or wants to believe) that they are in fact doing nothing wrong and that their beliefs allow it : it doesn't matter that someone else of the same religion judges him or says that he's wrong, he's still committing the act under the cloak of his beliefs and getting the validation from his community.
Why our Swedish friend for example is worried about the state of his nation is very simple ; there's a very real problem today that has been originally imported that has spawned numerous other problems. Neither the Sunni Islam or the cultures from which the arrivals were from were never compatible with Sweden but Sweden has ridiculously open values (their ministers openly stated that they'd want to be a superpower of humanitarian aide, without consulting the citizens and importing roughly 100.000 people annually over multiple years with completely contrarian values) and thus they were left to practice the way they want and to live they way they want, even offering support to all of it. The nation was like an ostrich burying its head into the sand. This all has evolved to a new generations of ghetto-glamorizing Islamists in a record time. The problem is very real and extremely hard to untackle, the religion is tied to their identities of being outlanders.
I think every country should run their internal policy the way in which they see fit. If they don’t want folks from Muslim countries to immigrate there, it is within their right to put those policies in place. What I don’t accept is using a societal problem (which Sweden has apparently partially brought on themselves) as an excuse to pathologize 2 billion people and blame it all on Islam. Let me explain something basic to you: There are 2 classes of sins in Islam (cardinal sins and minor sins). According to Islamic jurisprudence Cardinal sins are *extremely* serious and when they are done on a routine basis can put you out of the fold of Islam entirely. Alcohol, drugs, messing around with women outside of marriage, these are all cardinal sins. The suggestion that people who routinely break all these cardinal sins (and rape is a HUGE cardinal sin) don’t know how to pray, get drunk, etc. that these people are a legitimate representation of Islamic belief is a comical suggestion. What they do, can only be attributed to them. It makes no sense to assign blame to an entire religion which they claim but do not even practice. That said, listen, I think the Muslim world is really fucked up and we have a lot of cleaning up to do. I’m not trying to duck responsibility here.

Last edited:
I think every country should run their internal policy the way in which they see fit. If they don’t want folks from Muslim countries to immigrate there, it is within their right to put those policies in place. What I don’t accept is using a societal problem (which Sweden has apparently partially brought on themselves) as an excuse to pathologize 2 billion people and blame it all on Islam. Let me explain something basic to you: There are 2 classes of sins in Islam (cardinal sins and minor sins). According to Islamic jurisprudence Cardinal sins are *extremely* serious and when they are done on a routine basis can put you out of the fold of Islam entirely. Alcohol, drugs, messing around with women outside of marriage, these are all cardinal sins. The suggestion that people who routinely brake all these cardinal sins (and rape is a HUGE cardinal sin) don’t know how to pray, get drunk, etc. that these people are a legitimate representation of Islamic belief is a comical suggestion. What they do, can only be attributed to them. It makes no sense to assign blame to an entire religion which they claim but do not even practice. That said, listen, I think the Muslim world is really fucked up and we have a lot of cleaning up to do. I’m not trying to duck responsibility here.

Those sins above would cover 90 percent of new arrivals (mainly getting drunk and the fooling around with women)

Our own muslim minority causes zero problem (tatars)

Those sins above would cover 90 percent of new arrivals (mainly getting drunk and the fooling around with women)

Our own muslim minority causes zero problem (tatars)
Yup. That’s exactly my point. People that do stuff like rape women and steal are criminal thugs. And they should be treated as such. Blaming a religion that comprises a quarter of all humans in not only wrong but counter productive.

I think every country should run their internal policy the way in which they see fit. If they don’t want folks from Muslim countries to immigrate there, it is within their right to put those policies in place. What I don’t accept is using a societal problem (which Sweden has apparently partially brought on themselves) as an excuse to pathologize 2 billion people and blame it all on Islam. Let me explain something basic to you: There are 2 classes of sins in Islam (cardinal sins and minor sins). According to Islamic jurisprudence Cardinal sins are *extremely* serious and when they are done on a routine basis can put you out of the fold of Islam entirely. Alcohol, drugs, messing around with women outside of marriage, these are all cardinal sins. The suggestion that people who routinely brake all these cardinal sins (and rape is a HUGE cardinal sin) don’t know how to pray, get drunk, etc. that these people are a legitimate representation of Islamic belief is a comical suggestion. What they do, can only be attributed to them. It makes no sense to assign blame to an entire religion which they claim but do not even practice. That said, listen, I think the Muslim world is really fucked up and we have a lot of cleaning up to do. I’m not trying to duck responsibility here.

The reality is slightly more complex than what we are able discuss in here but : EU pushes for open borders (internal and let's say external too) with very lax asylum policy (the Dublin convention doesn't need to be respected and the UN asylum accords are still the same as 40-50 years ago, the world isn't the same and we're the only suckers following it) without consulting the citizens with a massive media cover-up, distorted information, hidden criminal statistics and selling it to the public in very different way with very different images. Sweden is just an unfortunate example of a very kind and open society (until the 80's extremely homogenous and secular, with everything built on collective effort, safety and hard work. You don't ask for help or handouts unless you really need them) that naivety allowed the abuse, in this case by the Islamic immigrants from non-secular cultures that were the absolute opposites. The current state of affairs can be blamed on the leftist politicians (or politicians in general) who have worked hand-in-hand with the pro-multicultural NGO's and the MSM to feed bullshit to the people. Many times the people pulling the strings are too far from the problems they've caused.
Let's put this into context ; a welfare case who acts gangster and sexually harasses women but goes to the mosque every Friday, says publicly that he's a true believer, tries to physically attack someone saying negative things about Islam in a country that's secular (with no sacrilege laws) and speaks ill of the country that hosts him while underlining that defending his religion gives hime the right act. It's not one person but thousands, all of a sudden changing the landscape of once safe society and that this is what a nonbeliever sees. That will be the image of that religion to him.
You have to first hand experience that really, something very carefree and simply nice has completely changed by an alien force to believe the shock, when the cover is finally blown.
In the most extreme cases of Europe, it literally went form not locking the door at night to people getting their throat cut in the name of Islam. It's a shock and for a reason.

Look, I'm sure that to you, personally the question of who is a real practioner and who's not is rather crystal clear. The fact that you understand the fallacies of the Muslim world says also something.
The western nations, at least the vast majority of them, are secular and have been for a while. That has been a important contributing factor for the societies to develop into what they are today, meaning that the authorities are only applying the laws of men, not laws based on religious doctrines (Just read Machiavelli to understand how far we've come) The societies here are not anymore geared to function with religious fundamentalism as it can't coexist naturally in this state. The governments are really powerless infront of this new problem, they don't have the tools to cope with it because it shouldn't exist.
That's also why the Islam in the west takes these forms, it's intwined with ethnicity, country of origin and anti-western attitude.

To be fair I don't think these "Muslims" actually live life according to the 5 pillars and I doubt they've read the Quran, barely know what the hadits about or know wtf a sira is. To say they're misbehaving in the name of Islam is to take seriously GWB saying Jesus told him to invade Iraq. Pure, unadulterated bullshit, in other words. Yet, abrogation aside many Muslims put their own interpretation on their faith regardless of the fact that the Quran isn't supposed to be up for interpretation. It being the exact words of Allah and all.

That aside, it's complete duplicity to say these folks don't represent Islam when they're harboured, protected and indulged by the Islamic community. Just like the mass rapists in the UK. So where does that leave us? Like the vocal loonies on the left they're at the very least given a pass because they bolster numbers. I tend to think the deafening silence about their fuckery that's coming from within their own communities is sort of acceptance because they help further their cause. That cause being reluctant acceptance into free societies due to anything ranging from guilt to fear. And that's carrying water.

That seems to be the case :
For these folks their religion offers a camouflage of justification, similar what we see with rioters and ‘fighting fascism’. If there’s a anti-Islam protest somewhere in, these fuckers will show up in the counter protest, overpower it and try to attack initial protestors and the police. Then it usually ends up with cars being torched.
There is only very few people of their origin and religion speaking against them.
It’s common convenience for the gangster and their extended communities.
Maybe these people use their religion as a cloak when necessary and their communities use them as muscle to ‘fight for the cause’ and keep the authorities from interfering with their neighborhoods, thus they can uphold the culture and even laws they want even if they are completely opposite from the natives. So a mix of gangsterism and religion starts to breed.
The community is silent and the authorities don’t dare touch the topics.

To be fair I don't think these "Muslims" actually live life according to the 5 pillars and I doubt they've read the Quran, barely know what the hadits about or know wtf a sira is. To say they're misbehaving in the name of Islam is to take seriously GWB saying Jesus told him to invade Iraq. Pure, unadulterated bullshit, in other words. Yet, abrogation aside many Muslims put their own interpretation on their faith regardless of the fact that the Quran isn't supposed to be up for interpretation. It being the exact words of Allah and all.
The Qur'an has always been interpreted, that's what the schools of jurisprudence are for. Not only have they always been interpreted by scholars but within the various sects you have different but equally valid schools of interpretation. The most well known ones being the four primary Sunni schools of jurisprudence; Shafi, Maliki, Hanbali, and Hanafi. The only rule is you're supposed to stick to one, so you're not supposed to take the Hanbali ruling on this issue but the Maliki ruling on another because its convenient for you. But you're also not supposed to act as though your school is the only right one and you have to approach the issues they disagree on with the mindset that your school might be wrong. That's fine so long as you're sincere in following it and trying to reach the truth.

Like the vocal loonies on the left they're at the very least given a pass because they bolster numbers. I tend to think the deafening silence about their fuckery that's coming from within their own communities is sort of acceptance because they help further their cause.

Are all white people responsible for keeping the "bad" white people in check? This is a completely silly and unrealistic expectation to hold people to. Most Muslims just want to do their work, earn money, pay taxes, and live quiet peaceful lives. They are under no obligation to go around apologizing for every wrong thing other Muslims do. You seem to have this impression that the Muslim community is like a beehive that all think and act telepathically. Muslims in europe come from all sorts of background, africa, mideast, balkans, asia, etc. There is no unified community that you seem to think exists.

That aside, it's complete duplicity to say these folks don't represent Islam when they're harboured, protected and indulged by the Islamic community. Just like the mass rapists in the UK.

This is a lie. As i mentioned above there is no such thing as a monolithic or organized "Islamic community". The grooming stuff in the UK was done by Pakistanis i believe,...are Yemenis, Somalis, Egyptians, responsible for that? You just lump the Muslim community into one big category in a way that doesn't make sense.

Muslim civic organizations, mosques, don't protect bad actors in any way, in fact most Muslim civic organizations have an extremely cooperative relationship with their host governments and they typically bend over backwards to condemn extremism and other misdeeds done by folks in their community. Whether their condemnations gets adequate media coverage is a completely separate topic (they don't).

Back