Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

I know a guy that changed his name from muhammed because he didnt want to be associates with it anymore after he left the evil. His father and brother stabbed and beat him almost killed him. He is now in a wheelchair but happier than ever

Lol, random anecdotes aren't evidence of anything bud.

From Myanmar to Sweden, Islam is so frequently a factor in cultural conflicts as to predictable. Their pattern of submitting everyone and everything to Allah has made them enemies in places where people are normally tolerant.
What they’re doing in Myanmar is sort of like what China is doing to the Uyghurs. The Rohingya have been persecuted for decades and suddenly when Islam becomes a hot topic, they use terrorism to justify oppression.

He got too frustrated with foreigners fucking up his country. Good thing he didn't shoot up a concert or go on a stabbing spree on a bridge or something. Right?
Well he did openly say he intended to enter politics for the purpose of forwarding an agenda of mass deportation of Sunni-Muslims in Sweden with the hope that it would lead to a Europe-wide mass deportation of Sunni-Muslims.

So yeah, bit of an asshole. But don't worry, its just a temp ban. Ya boi will be back soon enough.
I don't even care. People lived by a different set of rules and standards back then so so I'm not going to judge a bronze age individual by today's standards.

My beef is the unwillingness by many to admit that such a person can't be the most perfect human to ever live. And that's brainwashing.
19789999.jpg

Well he did openly say he intended to enter politics for the purpose of forwarding an agenda of mass deportation of Sunni-Muslims in Sweden with the hope that it would lead to a Europe-wide mass deportation of Sunni-Muslims.

So yeah, bit of an asshole. But don't worry, its just a temp ban. Ya boi will be back soon enough.

19789999.jpg
I knew bronze age would bite me in the ass. Regardless, I'm obligated to give a like to anything Princess Bride related.

I have zero issues with deporting non citizens if that's the citizens want. Deporting citizens? Nope, not on board with that under any circumstances. In that case the government has a duty to honour it's obligations.

What they’re doing in Myanmar is sort of like what China is doing to the Uyghurs. The Rohingya have been persecuted for decades and suddenly when Islam becomes a hot topic, they use terrorism to justify oppression.
Low IQ right wingers just assume "Muslims bad" and side with any regime that is oppresses them because that's what they want in Europe. In Myanmar its exacerbated by the shallow view of Buddhism as this pristine, peaceful religion and therefore Buddhists can't be racist POS like everyone else. They entirely ignore the radically different social dynamics at play.

The lone exception is China because they see China as the greater evil more often that not.
I knew bronze age would bite me in the ass. Regardless, I'm obligated to give a like to anything Princess Bride related.

I have zero issues with deporting non citizens if that's the citizens want. Deporting citizens? Nope, not on board with that under any circumstances. In that case the government has a duty to honour it's obligations.
That's all well and good but despite the fact that guys like you accuse Muslims like me of carrying water for Muslim extremists that's what lots of Islam critics do for anti-Muslim extremists like sweede.

Low IQ right wingers just assume "Muslims bad" and side with any regime that is oppresses them because that's what they want in Europe. In Myanmar its exacerbated by the shallow view of Buddhism as this pristine, peaceful religion and therefore Buddhists can't be racist POS like everyone else. They entirely ignore the radically different social dynamics at play.

The lone exception is China because they see China as the greater evil more often that not.

That's all well and good but despite the fact that guys like you accuse Muslims like me of carrying water for Muslim extremists that's what lots of Islam critics do for anti-Muslim extremists like sweede.
It all makes sense when you understand the roots of their irrationality. There is a visceral, almost primordial fear of Europe being overtaken by Islam that has been baked into their psyche for over a thousand years. When that innate fear of Islam is augmented with a fair amount of psychological projection (Christian Europe did not treat the world kindly during colonial times so they can’t picture not being treated like shit) the idea of a world with Europe/the West in a subordinated role becomes absolutely bone chilling to them. When people are afraid of what they think is an existential threat they will stoop to all kinds of vile rationalizations to justify their morally reprehensible positions. It’s quite common now to see so called “classical liberals” on the right openly support what China is doing to the Uighurs, what Burma is doing to the Rohingya, and what the BJP is doing to Muslims in India. They know it’s wrong, they just don’t care. Because in their minds their very existence it at stake.

Last edited:
Yeah. Vlad the Impaler lived up to his name against 20,000 "peaceful" Muslims for no damn reason.

Europe had every reason to fear Islamic conquest. Thank the Gods they resisted them and tossed them out of Spain and elsewhere.

Stupid kid. You get your history lessons from a madrassa or something?
Thanks for proving my point Cleetus

Everybody has to view every case based on its merits before commenting.

I’m not commenting on how to contain the coronavirus or what policy we need to take on global warming because I’m not informed on those subjects and generally don’t like looking like an ass, unless it’s to purposely upset someone.

Swedes have this thing where they thing that they are better than others
]
They are not better but they seems to be way more creative than their neighbors
Because muslims will never admit that the behaviour of their prophet is the root cause of the problems. No sane man with kids can follow such a religion
Yes, exactly, role model
This is so on point
They made buddhists have enough lmao.
Buddhist(hindu) are very tolerant, they can tolerate 2000 other religions and they have/had a Jewish community that was free from any pogroms for 2000 years, i don't think that there are more tolerant communities

theology with war like Bedouin tribalism.
Bedouin tribalism is something that westerns will probably never understand
Its a war mentality where everything that i see is mine, why? No reason, its just how it is

The climate of the desert is hell, especially in the dark hours where the predators goes hiking, really a "death or death" climate

The bedouins in the idf doing scouting better than anyone by MILES they are just build for wild climates

Last edited:
1 yellow for calling out @ultramanhyata's racist implication about IQ metrics. I'll be fine, thanks for being in your thoughts though, I appreciate it.

I think you mean my calling you out on the indisputably racist implications of your own dog whistling post.

It never would have even occurred to me to try and report something like that and I am actually sort of impressed to learn some mod had the initiative to card you for it.

I think you mean my calling you out on the indisputably racist implications of your own dog whistling post.

It never would have even occurred to me to try and report something like that and I am actually sort of impressed to learn some mod had the initiative to card you for it.
I called YOU out on the IQ dog whistle not the other way around buddeh, better not let it happen again.

As long as you dont take responsibility for the actions of the prophet and call him the perfect human being that must be followed of course people see it as you carrying water for extremists. I wonder how you can justify child molesting and caravan robbing and genocide in your head??? Im really curious

They are not better but they seems to be way more creative than their neighbors

Yes, exactly, role model
This is so on point

Buddhist(hindu) are very tolerant, they can tolerate 2000 other religions and they have/had a Jewish community that was free from any pogroms for 2000 years, i don't think that there are more tolerant communities

Bedouin tribalism is something that westerns will probably never understand
Its a war mentality where everything that i see is mine, why? No reason, its just how it is

The climate of the desert is hell, especially in the dark hours where the predators goes hiking, really a "death or death" climate

The bedouins in the idf doing scouting better than anyone by MILES they are just build for wild climates
Pastoral cultures are inherently violent because for thousands of years, violence was the only means to settle conflict in weakly governed societies where it is extremely easy to steal wealth

I can easily steal your cows but it isn’t so easy for me to steal your crops. And in a weakly governed desert, the only way for you to bring justice is by hurting me.

You’ll see similar patterns all around the world in pastoral societies, whether in Asia, Africa, or Europe.

Pastoral cultures are inherently violent because for thousands of years, violence was the only means to settle conflict in weakly governed societies where it is extremely easy to steal wealth

I can easily steal your cows but it isn’t so easy for me to steal your crops. And in a weakly governed desert, the only way for you to bring justice is by hurting me.

You’ll see similar patterns all around the world in pastoral societies, whether in Asia, Africa, or Europe.
Nomads frequently raided settled people too though, maybe not for crops specifically but for the wealth those societies generated. And violence was not the only means to settle conflicts, mediation was not uncommon. Two parties in a conflict would appeal to a third party that had a good reputation for mediation, a good example being the Prophet(PBUH) himself who was invited to Medina to mediate a conflict there. Of course when that doesn't work then violence is the only other answer.

Here is an interesting video on nomad culture and its influence on Eurasian culture generally. He also addresses why Eastern Steppe nomads were more inclined towards raiding then the nomads of the Western Steppe

Last edited:
Nomads frequently raided settled people's too though, maybe not for crops specifically but for the wealth those societies generated. And violence was not the only means to settle conflicts, mediation was not uncommon. Two parties in a conflict would appeal to a third party that had a good reputation for mediation, a good example being the Prophet(PBUH) himself who was invited to Medina to mediate a conflict there. Of course when that doesn't work then violence is the only other answer.

Here is an interesting video on nomad culture and its influence on Eurasian culture generally. He also addresses why Eastern Steppe nomads were more inclined towards raiding then the nomads of the Western Steppe

Whoever introduced you to Thomas Barfield must be a serious thinker

<OKC16>

You read shit like this and it’s so frustrating that people don’t want to admit that there is a cultural aspect to crime, because it’s viewed as racist even though culture has nothing to do with race.

Is it systemic racism in Sweden? Is it a lack of welfare? Is it because of Swedish imperialism? Is it because their ancestors were enslaved?

You put people of similar poverty levels, same race, different culture, and have different results. What explains that?

Back