Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by sweede, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Ready2Defend Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I don't think Europe can afford to wait that long or be that optimistic.

2. Wolf Of Sherdog Brown Belt Professional Fighter

They made buddhists have enough lmao.

SATW likes this.
  3. Ready2Defend Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Yeah we have tons of their refugees in this town. Fun times.

:rolleyes:

4. Bald1 War Room Can

Got it.

So a mugshot isn't a reliable way to discern ideology? Cool.

5. Wolf Of Sherdog Brown Belt Professional Fighter

Wirathu bless.

6. Bald1 War Room Can

Some take longer than others to digest uncomfortable truths.

Look at it this way- one of the most anti - Islam countries in Europe were originally colonized by non - Euros. And now westerns vacation there because they say Budapest is still European. Lol. Time does strange things to people and societies.

ElKarlo likes this.
  7. moosaev Brown Belt

Hahaha, this is like saying "everybody hates Jews, there must be something to anti-semitism!"

We really have some intellectual giants on this thread!

8. moosaev Brown Belt

Lol, random anecdotes aren't evidence of anything bud.

9. Yehudim Green Belt

What they’re doing in Myanmar is sort of like what China is doing to the Uyghurs. The Rohingya have been persecuted for decades and suddenly when Islam becomes a hot topic, they use terrorism to justify oppression.

moosaev and Kaliph of Kush like this.
  10. Wolf Of Sherdog Brown Belt Professional Fighter

How u feel about child marriage tho? Perfect human behaviour?

11. Kaliph of Kush Hashishiyan Staff Member Senior Moderator

Well he did openly say he intended to enter politics for the purpose of forwarding an agenda of mass deportation of Sunni-Muslims in Sweden with the hope that it would lead to a Europe-wide mass deportation of Sunni-Muslims.

So yeah, bit of an asshole. But don't worry, its just a temp ban. Ya boi will be back soon enough.
    [​IMG]

Bald1 likes this.
  12. Bald1 War Room Can

I knew bronze age would bite me in the ass. Regardless, I'm obligated to give a like to anything Princess Bride related.

I have zero issues with deporting non citizens if that's the citizens want. Deporting citizens? Nope, not on board with that under any circumstances. In that case the government has a duty to honour it's obligations.

13. Kaliph of Kush Hashishiyan Staff Member Senior Moderator

Low IQ right wingers just assume "Muslims bad" and side with any regime that is oppresses them because that's what they want in Europe. In Myanmar its exacerbated by the shallow view of Buddhism as this pristine, peaceful religion and therefore Buddhists can't be racist POS like everyone else. They entirely ignore the radically different social dynamics at play.

The lone exception is China because they see China as the greater evil more often that not.
    That's all well and good but despite the fact that guys like you accuse Muslims like me of carrying water for Muslim extremists that's what lots of Islam critics do for anti-Muslim extremists like sweede.

moosaev likes this.
  14. Ready2Defend Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Shakes head.

Yeah ok.

15. moosaev Brown Belt

It all makes sense when you understand the roots of their irrationality. There is a visceral, almost primordial fear of Europe being overtaken by Islam that has been baked into their psyche for over a thousand years. When that innate fear of Islam is augmented with a fair amount of psychological projection (Christian Europe did not treat the world kindly during colonial times so they can’t picture not being treated like shit) the idea of a world with Europe/the West in a subordinated role becomes absolutely bone chilling to them. When people are afraid of what they think is an existential threat they will stoop to all kinds of vile rationalizations to justify their morally reprehensible positions. It’s quite common now to see so called “classical liberals” on the right openly support what China is doing to the Uighurs, what Burma is doing to the Rohingya, and what the BJP is doing to Muslims in India. They know it’s wrong, they just don’t care. Because in their minds their very existence it at stake.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    Kaliph of Kush likes this.
  16. Ready2Defend Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Yeah. Vlad the Impaler lived up to his name against 20,000 "peaceful" Muslims for no damn reason.

Europe had every reason to fear Islamic conquest. Thank the Gods they resisted them and tossed them out of Spain and elsewhere.

Stupid kid. You get your history lessons from a madrassa or something?

hitcher and Wolf Of Sherdog like this.
  17. moosaev Brown Belt

Thanks for proving my point Cleetus

18. Yehudim Green Belt

Everybody has to view every case based on its merits before commenting.

I’m not commenting on how to contain the coronavirus or what policy we need to take on global warming because I’m not informed on those subjects and generally don’t like looking like an ass, unless it’s to purposely upset someone.

Kaliph of Kush likes this.
  19. SATW Blue Belt

They are not better but they seems to be way more creative than their neighbors
    Yes, exactly, role model
    This is so on point
    Buddhist(hindu) are very tolerant, they can tolerate 2000 other religions and they have/had a Jewish community that was free from any pogroms for 2000 years, i don't think that there are more tolerant communities

Bedouin tribalism is something that westerns will probably never understand
    Its a war mentality where everything that i see is mine, why? No reason, its just how it is

The climate of the desert is hell, especially in the dark hours where the predators goes hiking, really a "death or death" climate

The bedouins in the idf doing scouting better than anyone by MILES they are just build for wild climates

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020 at 1:53 AM
    Yehudim likes this.
  20. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain

I think you mean my calling you out on the indisputably racist implications of your own dog whistling post.

It never would have even occurred to me to try and report something like that and I am actually sort of impressed to learn some mod had the initiative to card you for it.