Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

The fundamental attribution error applies to any being outside of yourself, for example you see a parent yelling at their child and you assume they're a bad parent instead of considering that the child might have been misbehaving all day and the parent is at the end of their rope. The theory isn't applicable whatsoever to contexts where we're talking about group dynamics, just saying, you'd be losing points for not understanding the basics and the scope of the theory if you wrote something like this in an academic context. What you're talking about is pro ingroup bias, there are different theories for that e.g. linguistic intergroup bias.

At the end of the day, its individual westerners judging individual easterners, so it isn't just group dynamics. When you see the mugshot of someone from a Muslim background charged with rape, you're judging an individual. So it definitely applies.

Last edited:
You are kinda implying violence or genocide with the last sentence.

I'm being cheeky with him, because I know what's really driving this feverish impulse to blame everything on Islam. Its about a perceived demographic shift.

Its just amusing that he spits out so much bile about Muslims and one little comment has him clutching his pearls lol.

I'm being cheeky with him, because I know what's really driving this feverish impulse to blame everything on Islam. Its about a perceived demographic shift.
What do you think of child marriage tho? Perfect behaviour?

What do you think of child marriage tho? Perfect behaviour?

What does child marriage have to do with blaming Islam for the actions of any random person with a Muslim background? Lol.

There is zero logical coherence in your line of thinking. We are discussing why its fair to assign collective blame based on the actions of a few. Stay on topic bud.

What does child marriage have to do with blaming Islam for the actions of any random person with a Muslim background? Lol.

There is zero logical coherence in your line of thinking. We are discussing why its fair to assign collective blame based on the actions of a few. Stay on topic bud.
Are you insane? Muhammed is considered the perfect human being in islam. He married a child. That show the crazyness of the whole religion. Why cant u condem child marriage?

At the end of the day, its individual westerners judging individual easterners, so it isn't just group dynamics. When you see the mugshot of someone from a Muslim background charged with rape, you're judging an individual. So it definitely applies.

It's a thinking error that applies to absolutely everyone outside yourself: white, brown, purple, people assume the actions they observe flow from a personality trait instead of circumstances. Like right now, I'm thinking that you're pretty dumb and you remind of the not-bright C-students in my classes because you're having difficulty getting it, but maybe you're actually just tired from work (dispositional vs. circumstances). When we're talking about groups and ethnicities and the pro-ingroup biases that occur there, it's different theories altogether that apply.

You backstabbed us and your reply here just shows what swedes always thought about their brothers. Makes me almost happy to see you destroyed your own country now. You should have taken the oil deal when we offered it to you even if you backstabbed us.
Funny, the Czechs and Slovaks used to have the same hate on for Magyars due to past grievances. Yet here we are a hundred years after the treaty of Trianon and there's some brotherly respect and unity between the V4. Well, except there's still a few Czech politicians calling for ethnic cleansing, but they mostly get along. :confused:

My point? Let it go. You Scandis have more in common than not. Or, at least more in common with each other than any other group of people on the planet. Learn from the past. Don't live in it.

Adieu Sweede, it was nice knowing you and interesting as hell to watch your transformation.

Reactions: hsz
Are you insane? Muhammed is considered the perfect human being in islam. He married a child. That show the crazyness of the whole religion. Why cant u condem child marriage?

You're missing a few logical steps here, EVEN if the religion is crazy, it does not mean the religion is the cause of every action that someone with a Muslim background commits. I frankly don't care whether you think the religion is crazy or not, but blaming Islam for anything any random person does is silly and incoherent.

Calm down, relax, and stop seeing a Muslim boogey man around every corner.

Why do Christian Whites love to shoot up schools so much?

God, you're pathetic. You have no response so you spout this trash.

You really want to compare the rates of muslim rapes in Sweden to school shootings in the US? There's tens of thousands of sexual assaults by muslin immigrants on Sweden woman. Including a huge increase of gang rapes by immigrants.

All the victims of school shootings is less than 250 in the US since Columbine.

Yes, less than 250. There's not an epidemic of deaths by school shootings in the US. And the US has more than 30 times the population of Sweden.

lol... you played yourself

You're missing a few logical steps here, EVEN if the religion is crazy, it does not mean the religion is the cause of every action that someone with a Muslim background commits. I frankly don't care whether you think the religion is crazy or not, but blaming Islam for anything any random person does is silly and incoherent.

Calm down, relax, and stop seeing a Muslim boogey man around every corner.
Still you wont say child marriage is evil. Its a connection there between the behaviour of followers of such a ‘’man’’

God, you're pathetic. You have no response so you spout this trash.

You really want to compare the rates of muslim rapes in Sweden to school shootings in the US? There's tens of thousands of sexual assaults by muslin immigrants on Sweden woman. Including a huge increase of gang rapes by immigrants.

All the victims of school shootings is less than 250 in the US since Columbine.

Yes, less than 250. There's not an epidemic of deaths by school shootings in the US. And the US has more than 30 times the population of Sweden.

lol... you played yourself

Do you even know how many rapes happen on US college campuses? LMAO.

Funny, the Czechs and Slovaks used to have the same hate on for Magyars due to past grievances. Yet here we are a hundred years after the treaty of Trianon and there's some brotherly respect and unity between the V4. Well, except there's still a few Czech politicians calling for ethnic cleansing, but they mostly get along. :confused:

My point? Let it go. You Scandis have more in common than not. Or, at least more in common with each other than any other group of people on the planet. Learn from the past. Don't live in it.

Adieu Sweede, it was nice knowing you and interesting as hell to watch your transformation.
Swedes and norwegians mostly joke with each other but still it was fucked up of them to backstab us like that.

Still you wont say child marriage is evil. Its a connection there between the behaviour of followers of such a ‘’man’’

We're not having a conversation about child marriage, you pulled that rabit out of your ass. Why would I take your bait?

We're not having a conversation about child marriage, you pulled that rabit out of your ass. Why would I take your bait?
Because muslims will never admit that the behaviour of their prophet is the root cause of the problems. No sane man with kids can follow such a religion

How does a picture reliably convey someone's religious beliefs?

Oh he will be back

Between all north countries no one really has problems with each other

Except with swedes (especially my country)

Swedes have this thing where they thing that they are better than others

(Swede made a post while back about sweden being better than everyone at everything here in north and my first thought was you stereotypical swedish f##k lol)

Buut i let it go since this is internet

This sums swedes very well

Do people typically see mugshots in the news without a name attached? Don't play dumb buddy.
What do you think about child marriage tho? Is it perfect human behaviour that should be followed? Im really curious about your position here.

Because muslims will never admit that the behaviour of their prophet is the root cause of the problems. No sane man with kids can follow such a religion

Islam is the root cause of actions by Muslims who drink alcohol, get tattoos, and go whoring around? Lol, ok bro. Whatever you say.

Anyway, there will be about 2.3 billion sane people following Islam in a couple decades, enjoy :)

Back