Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

Islam is the root cause of actions by Muslims who drink alcohol, get tattoos, and go whoring around? Lol, ok bro. Whatever you say.

Anyway, there will be about 2.3 billion sane people following Islam in a couple decades, enjoy :)
But what about the child marriage part? Is it perfect behaviour?

Oh he will be back

Between all north countries no one really has problems with each other

Except with swedes (especially my country)

Swedes have this thing where they thing that they are better than others

(Swede made a post while back about sweden being better than everyone at everything here in north and my first thought was you stereotypical swedish f##k lol)

Buut i let it go since this is internet

This sums swedes very well

That mediocre looking American interviewer is pretty racist.

Imagine him saying, you can't be from America you don't have white skin. And seeing what the backlash would be.

Quite right. And their prophet was a complete con anyways. A camel merchant who wanted money, power, and sexual gratification. He more or less combined existing Judeo-Christian theology with war like Bedouin tribalism. It spread because the men who joined its army got the spoils of war and could practice their true beliefs in private. From the beginning, anyone who resisted was put to sword.

A relative of mine lost an eye in Tehran in 1977. By then the fundamentalists were getting bold. A neighbor told them that this cousin received Yezidi and Christian reading materials in the mail. For that, he was beaten for days.

You can't tell me shit. This religion's core is a violent sham.
Sorry about your relative. The insanity of the religion shows here in this thread where this guy is dancing around the child marriage question and wont condemn it. Why is it that hard for him?

Do people typically see mugshots in the news without a name attached? Don't play dumb buddy.
Your shit attempt at conflating race with ideology is noted and dismissed.

Oh he will be back

Between all north countries no one really has problems with each other

Except with swedes (especially my country)

Swedes have this thing where they thing that they are better than others

(Swede made a post while back about sweden being better than everyone at everything here in north and my first thought was you stereotypical swedish f##k lol)

Buut i let it go since this is internet

This sums swedes very well

He's a bit of a hot head but I like him. For the new people here, we used to argue about Islam and the migrants coming to Europe back in 2015 - 2016, so his gradual change in attitude was interesting to see. I'm sure that'll become boring and common place in the next few years as the vast majority of Europe will get fed up with Islam. And that's a guarantee.

He's a bit of a hot head but I like him. For the new people here, we used to argue about Islam and the migrants coming to Europe back in 2015 - 2016, so his gradual change in attitude was interesting to see. I'm sure that'll become boring and common place in the next few years as the vast majority of Europe will get fed up with Islam. And that's a guarantee.

Nah we are riding this train to the end

Which probably will be a conflict of some kind

Quite right. And their prophet was a complete con anyways. A camel merchant who wanted money, power, and sexual gratification. He more or less combined existing Judeo-Christian theology with war like Bedouin tribalism. It spread because the men who joined its army got the spoils of war and could practice their true beliefs in private. From the beginning, anyone who resisted was put to sword.

A relative of mine lost an eye in Tehran in 1977. By then the fundamentalists were getting bold. A neighbor told them that this cousin received Yezidi and Christian reading materials in the mail. For that, he was beaten for days.

You can't tell me shit. This religion's core is a violent sham.

A bunch of ahistorical nonense.

Either way, Islam is growing rapidly, and Christians are rapidly losing faith,... alhamdililah!!!!

Your shit attempt at conflating race with ideology is noted and dismissed.

A mugshot with the name Mohammed won't illicit someone to think the accused rapist is Muslim? Ok Einstein, whatever you say.

A bunch of ahistorical nonense.

Either way, Islam is growing rapidly, and Christians are rapidly losing faith,... alhamdililah!!!!
What do u think about child marriage tho? Is it perfect behaviour?

Thank you.

The defense of Muhammad's pedophilia that I hear is that for that time in world history, around 700 AD, child marriage was not that uncommon especially for the nobility/leadership classes. However, the consumation of such a marriage until the girl was of at least puberty age was and is almost universally considered repugnant. It's something they can't explain away at all.
Sure they can.

Aisha was actually 14. Or whatever revisionist tripe some are pushing.

I don't even care. People lived by a different set of rules and standards back then so so I'm not going to judge a bronze age individual by today's standards.

My beef is the unwillingness by many to admit that such a person can't be the most perfect human to ever live. And that's brainwashing.

A mugshot with the name Mohammed won't illicit someone to think the accused rapist is Muslim? Ok Einstein, whatever you say.
Believe it or not I know an atheist Mohamed. Unbelievable, eh?

I didn't say the person HAS to be Muslim, please re read what I wrote. Reading comprehension is key.

I know a guy that changed his name from muhammed because he didnt want to be associates with it anymore after he left the evil. His father and brother stabbed and beat him almost killed him. He is now in a wheelchair but happier than ever

Nah we are riding this train to the end

Which probably will be a conflict of some kind
Meh. Doesn't have to be. Denmark is making headway by adapting their version of Magyarization (aggressive assimilation), the V4 isn't taking migrants, Italy and Greece have had enough and Germany has been quietly shipping migrants back to wherever they came from. Give it 5 to 10 years and the EU will shut it's borders I'm betting.

I know a guy that changed his name from muhammed because he didnt want to be associates with it anymore after he left the evil. His father and brother stabbed and beat him almost killed him. He is now in a wheelchair but happier than ever
Religion of insecurity, indeed.

From Myanmar to Sweden, Islam is so frequently a factor in cultural conflicts as to predictable. Their pattern of submitting everyone and everything to Allah has made them enemies in places where people are normally tolerant.
They made buddhists have enough lmao.

I didn't say the person HAS to be Muslim, please re read what I wrote. Reading comprehension is key.
Got it.

So a mugshot isn't a reliable way to discern ideology? Cool.

I don't think Europe can afford to wait that long or be that optimistic.
Some take longer than others to digest uncomfortable truths.

Look at it this way- one of the most anti - Islam countries in Europe were originally colonized by non - Euros. And now westerns vacation there because they say Budapest is still European. Lol. Time does strange things to people and societies.

From Myanmar to Sweden, Islam is so frequently a factor in cultural conflicts as to predictable. Their pattern of submitting everyone and everything to Allah has made them enemies in places where people are normally tolerant.

Hahaha, this is like saying "everybody hates Jews, there must be something to anti-semitism!"

We really have some intellectual giants on this thread!

Back