Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

Look up the term Fundamental Attribution Error. It's the tendency of people to posit external explanations for their own moral failings, while assigning internal explanations for the moral failings of others.

Basically, according to westerners if white Christians do something, its cause they're mentally ill, or their mom didn't love them, their dog died, etc. etc. Its never because of their western culture, its never because they're christian. But if a Muslim does something, the one and only reason is Islam. Never mind the fact that many of these people come from war torn countries and are fucked in the head, and lack an identity because of being uprooted. No no, none of that means anything, its ONLY because of Islam!!
Be all this babble as it may, it is a fact that Muslims rape Europeans at very high rates, ad it is a fact that Muhammad had sex slaves and wasn't fond of the infidel. So why does it rustle you when people point it out and want it to end?

A religion that praise a caravan robbing rapist mass murderer who married a child and is the perfect man in the eyes of muslims. I would say its islam

Do you even know whats in the bible? lmao

The Catholic church is the biggest organized pedophilia ring in human history, why is that? Something is wrong with Christianity evidently!

The guy was concerned about the situation in his country, as everyone in Sweden should be.
Their prime minister even admitted that the country had fucked up with immigration and therefore crime,
Our Swedish friend was polite and tried his best to bring light to the issues his compatriots were facing.
Not cool to ban him
That is the impression I got. The only thing offensive about him was the constant tagging of kafir-kun which was borderline harassment.

But the truth is I stopped reading most of his posts (or I would read a paragraph) then skip it so I don’t really know

Be all this babble as it may, it is a fact that Muslims rape Europeans at very high rates, ad it is a fact that Muhammad had sex slaves and wasn't fond of the infidel. So why does it rustle you when people point it out and want it to end?

LMAO. Thanks for the none response buddy. I didn't expect you to tap out so quickly.

Do you even know whats in the bible? lmao

The Catholic church is the biggest organized pedophilia ring in human history, why is that? Something is wrong with Christianity evidently!
Im not christian thankfully. islam and christianity is just jewish sects. Great diversion from the facts that muhammed was an extremely evil man that would be in jail or killed for his child marriage alone in this day and age. Such a perfect human being <3

Im not christian thankfully. islam and christianity is just jewish sects. Great diversion from the facts that muhammed was an extremely evil man that would be in jail or killed for his child marriage alone
@moosaev won't address the obvious parallels between Mo's raping and kafir hating tendencies and Muslims who hold him as a perfect example behaving accordingly.
Sad but many such cases.

@moosaev won't address the obvious parallels between Mo's raping and kafir hating tendencies and Muslims who hold him as a perfect example behaving accordingly.
Sad but many such cases.
muhammeds behavior and the fact that he is looked upon as the perfect human is the root cause of all the problems in the muslim
world and now western countries:/

Your explanation is that Muslims rape because they come from war torn places. Why don't Ukranian refugees rape at similar levels then?

Why do Christian Whites love to shoot up schools so much?

Sad but many such cases.

The same "Muslims" that are raping women are also going to titty bars and getting drunk lmao. I guess they were all sick the day Quran school taught that alcohol is forbidden!

And there's the tap!
Thanks for playing buddeh, back to bowing face down ass up to your desert god. Good day.
Poor effort at flipping the script my man! you already tapped!

I don't know why you guys are getting so heated honestly. Maybe its jealousy that Islam will be the largest religion in a couple of decades, maybe that has you all edgy a bit. Don't worry, we'll take good care of you lol.

Poor effort at flipping the script my man! you already tapped!

I don't know why you guys are getting so heated honestly. Maybe its jealousy that Islam will be the largest religion in a couple of decades, maybe that has you all edgy a bit. Don't worry, we'll take good care of you lol.
Showing your true peacefullness. So much peace. Peace guy

Yes to both, many times over.

I don't know where you've been but it's extremely irresponsible to downplay Islam's negative grip on societies, especially in the West.
It's a political tool that's wielded to harness the energy and the stupidity of poorly educated social classes and to justify their criminal activities, as it goes against the oppressors. A westerner is a racist or a islamophobe to call these people out on their behaviour.
I acknowledge that Europe has gotten the worst Muslim immigration of all, meaning people from culturally backwards countries.
Combine the low-IQ's with something as fundamentally absolute as Islam and you have powder keg.

Look up the term Fundamental Attribution Error. It's the tendency of people to posit external explanations for their own moral failings, while assigning internal explanations for the moral failings of others.

Basically, according to westerners if white Christians do something, its cause they're mentally ill, or their mom didn't love them, their dog died, etc. etc. Its never because of their western culture, its never because they're christian. But if a Muslim does something, the one and only reason is Islam. Never mind the fact that many of these people come from war torn countries and are fucked in the head, and lack an identity because of being uprooted. No no, none of that means anything, its ONLY because of Islam!!

The fundamental attribution error applies to any being outside of yourself, for example you see a parent yelling at their child and you assume they're a bad parent instead of considering that the child might have been misbehaving all day and the parent is at the end of their rope. The theory isn't applicable whatsoever to contexts where we're talking about group dynamics, just saying, you'd be losing points for not understanding the basics and the scope of the theory if you wrote something like this in an academic context. What you're talking about is pro ingroup bias, there are different theories for that e.g. linguistic intergroup bias.

hahahah, all of a sudden you're getting all sensitive?
Why dont u answer the question about child marriage? Is it perfect behaviour? I know you are not gonna answer that and it shows how truly brainwashed you are to believe in this shit. Condeming child marriage should be pretty easy to do

Back