Locked SUICIDE SQUAD v.3 (Dragonlord's Review)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After BvS, one of the things I really appreciate about the Suicide Squad trailers is that the plot is still not well known. Lots of interesting scenes have been shown but they haven't given much of the film away.
True we know they are on a suicide mission heh , or something like that but he no clue as to what kind of threat would justify this team up

This is gonna be good. Can't wait.

Damn, i love the direction of this movie.

the Cadmus episode of Justice league unlimited was the best episodes they have, in that animated series Cadmus was create specifically to beat Justice league because they have grown to be so powerful.

which is way more realistic government reaction to superhero, rather than make them a team and give the world faith in their hands (The Avengers)

I wonder how DC would've handled a civil war story
in their animated universe.

They need to get Bruce Timm to help them out on
their live-action TV/Movies.

I felt the same way.

I was thinking "Please don't tell me these were some of the reasons for the reshoots"

Still looking forward to it

Yeah, apparently that was exactly the reason for reshoots.

I was hoping to see Leto's Joker in a dark and non-humorous role. I'd like to compare him to Ledger's Joker.

We'll see.

I'll probably still watch it.

I heard and agree with the opinion that when these trailor editors see a film and they like it, get it, and are fans, they tend to put more effort and produce better trailers. AS a graphic designer I can attest to the fact that when I am interested in something, and get great material to work with, the end product is usually better. After seeing this trailer I gotta admit, I have big hopes for this thing, I am excite boys.

I wonder how DC would've handled a civil war story
in their animated universe.

They need to get Bruce Timm to help them out on
their live-action TV/Movies.

That's easy, whatever Batman's side is wins, tower of babel style.

Pretty creepy

gpvhDQI.jpg

Less creepy

suicide-squad-4-1460315737.gif

Looks fun. I like the special forces dude that calls the shots. He'll probably get killed in the end but it's cool how someone is supervising the squad.

I prefer this one.

giphy.gif

Probably the most realistic scene in the whole movie.

"Yeah, sorry Margot, but we didn't quite get the shot. We're gonna need you to go again...Take 36, Action!":)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back