Locked SUICIDE SQUAD v.3 (Dragonlord's Review)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leto's Joker was just very forgettable to me...... to me it was a modern Version of Jack's Joker in that it's clear that this one had ties to organized crime. In my opinion this elevated Ledgers Joker that was criminal mastermind who wanted anarchy , but everyone underestimated because they thought he was a wreckless madman

I'm on the team of anyone saying this looked too shitty to be good from the jump. It looks like an 'edgy' Pringles commercial, stretched out to film length. Creativity and artistic integrity (lol) aren't even considered in this process. Of course it was going to be a piece of shit.

I'm on the team of anyone saying this looked too shitty to be good from the jump. It looks like an 'edgy' Pringles commercial, stretched out to film length. Creativity and artistic integrity (lol) aren't even considered in this process. Of course it was going to be a piece of shit.

I'm not going to lie I thought it was going to be good , I didn't see the TV spots only saw the first 2 trailers , they did a good job of hiding who the villain was going to be , and that ended up not mattering because they cast the worst actress I've ever seen to play the villain .

DC movies last 2 Villains

Lex Zuckerberg and His Super Cave Troll

The Ensucktress played by a horrible actress who had body movements similar to Aaliyah in Queen of the Damned ( That is not a good thing to be compared to).

The Ensucktress played by a horrible actress who had body movements similar to Aaliyah in Queen of the Damned ( That is not a good thing to be compared to).

Wow. All these years I never realized that was Aaliyah.

Really I only remember because I was in highschool when that came out and saw that with a date... not a good date movie.

Never saw it lol.

I just remember the cover of the movie. That and Jennifer Lopez's The Cell.

Random, I know.

Never saw it lol.

I just remember the cover of the movie. That and Jennifer Lopez's The Cell.

Random, I know.

It's not exactly a go out of your way to watch type of movie. In theory it is the sequel to Interview with a Vampire if you follow the timeline of the Anne Rice Novels , but it lacks the dark comedy and star power that made that pretty good.

I'm not going to lie I thought it was going to be good , I didn't see the TV spots only saw the first 2 trailers , they did a good job of hiding who the villain was going to be , and that ended up not mattering because they cast the worst actress I've ever seen to play the villain .

You think Viola Davis is the worst actress you've ever seen?

i thought you were kidding so i made a joke

he was referring to carl delevigne, not viola davis

I didn't really see Enchantress as a villain per se.
She was fighting back against an asshole keeping her heart in a box and trying to force her to do her bidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back