Locked SUICIDE SQUAD v.3 (Dragonlord's Review)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you lot perving over my harley.
jojogetout1.gif

Looks fun. I like the special forces dude that calls the shots. He'll probably get killed in the end but it's cool how someone is supervising the squad.

I hope Slip Knot is the Red Shirt in this movie. He's a lame ass character; even Captain Boomerang is cooler.

Loved the trailer, pretty excited about this movie.

I am very confident that Viola Davis will do great as Amanda Waller, which is probably going to be the best part of the movie.

"I Started a Joke" cover from the Comic-Con trailer is FINALLY released

Anyone else love how at the beginning they mention Superman and what he can realistically do? It's awesome that we get all these films in one world and they reference each other.

I think that is something Marvel kinda misses, someone like Thor on Earth he reality of what he could do humanity would act and I know SHIELD kinda created solutions but they were really not that involved. Supes has had everyone from the military to batman after him.

Remember Captain America is the first Avenger, beloved war hero. DC is only making Superman the first super villain and thats a big reason the films are sucking.

Looks fun. I like the special forces dude that calls the shots. He'll probably get killed in the end but it's cool how someone is supervising the squad.
Was supposed to be Tom Hardy originally. Kinda bummed its not, but it he looks like he will be fine.

I just really hope they do not overuse the 'We're bad guys" line. More than they already have.

Damn, i love the direction of this movie.

the Cadmus episode of Justice league unlimited was the best episodes they have, in that animated series Cadmus was create specifically to beat Justice league because they have grown to be so powerful.

which is way more realistic government reaction to superhero, rather than make them a team and give the world faith in their hands (The Avengers)

Instead they are using a bunch of Batman villains, makes sense.

I am very confident that Viola Davis will do great as Amanda Waller, which is probably going to be the best part of the movie.
If she is the best part of an ACTION movie, then this movie will be boring. I respectfully hope you are wrong.

If she is the best part of an ACTION movie, then this movie will be boring. I respectfully hope you are wrong.

why ? of course she is not going to do Spinning back kick and merk anyone with her bare hands.

but this is probably going to be the best Amanda Waller we ever seen in the big screen, she is so perfectly cast for Amanda Waller and im super excited to see her.

why ? of course she is not going to do Spinning back kick and merk anyone with her bare hands.

but this is probably going to be the best Amanda Waller we ever seen in the big screen, she is so perfectly cast for Amanda Waller and im super excited to see her.

Amanda Waller is like M in the Bond movies; she's only there to give the Squad their mission, chew them out if they break the rules and provide some exposition for the audience.

Put it another way: no one goes to see a Marvel film because Nick Fury is in it.:rolleyes:

I loved the trailer but i feel like i know too much about this movie. And to think there has to be at least one more trailer to go. Movie is due out in August.

I think Leto kills it btw.

I wonder if Leto is so successful the fans demand a Leto vs Battleck movie.

Cause i wouldn't mind that. Death in the family ?

Amanda Waller is like M in the Bond movies; she's only there to give the Squad their mission, chew them out if they break the rules and provide some exposition for the audience.

Put it another way: no one goes to see a Marvel film because Nick Fury is in it.:rolleyes:

yeah, because most people are not a fans of Nick Furry or Amanda waller

except me, im a big fan of Amanda Waller, her verbal exchange with batman is priceless, and i wish we can see that in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back