Locked SUICIDE SQUAD v.3 (Dragonlord's Review)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh.
Call me a Marvel fanboy (I am), but this looks like another lame DC movie.

As others have said, Margot will be the highlight of this movie simply because of her looks.

well, you've said it yourself.

i think both casual and hardcore DC fans would be very excited for this movie.

even if you just an average movie goers, this would excite you.

the rumor probably started by Marvel Fanboy.

Just Kidding LOL

Didn't birthmoviesdeath aka Devin Faraci aka the biggest Marvel fanboy/DC hater start that on his website?

Saw the trailer, I have some thoughts.

Margot Robbie as Harley is hot as fuck. That's all.

Last edited:
Didn't birthmoviesdeath aka Devin Faraci aka the biggest Marvel fanboy/DC hater start that on his website?

i just checked his twitter, what a tool, nothing he said make any sense, all he do is hating DC

as a fans of DC, i could not bring myself to hate Marvel, because they are very similar.

its like chicken fingers and nugget, you can prefer one over the other, but i don't know how you can totally hate one and like the other.

i just checked his twitter, what a tool, nothing he said make any sense, all he do is hating DC

as a fans of DC, i could not bring myself to hate Marvel, because they are very similar.

its like chicken fingers and nugget, you can prefer one over the other, but i don't know how you can totally hate one and like the other.

tribe mentality

WOW, he is not just marvel Fanboy/DC hater, he is also an SJW.

Now with being said, here's some more thoughts.

Bat fleck will probably have a key role in the Harley/Joker break up. Best guess, Joker makes gives him a choice to either save Harley or catch him.

Leto looks very good as Joker. I'm expecting acting fireworks from Leto.

The skwad looks more or less like glorified extras that'll get killed by whatever they are hunting/trying to kill.

Will Smith is playing Will Smith wearing a bitchin' Halloween costume.

I am having trouble trying to understand what good can most skwad members do against any kind of supernatural threat. Harley is good at gymnastics, I guess she knows how to handle her self but if she gets touched by teh jab she's floored and useless.

Boomer throws razor boomerangs. Cool, Superman can throw you into the sun.

Croc eats people which is horrifying but nothing a common super villain can't handle.

Then we got Cara, flame guy and sexy sword chick. I guess they are the only ones that can be useful against super villains. But I'm not sure the extent of their powers and i get the feeling that ol' sparky isn't water proof.

I'm not even gonna comment on the ridiculousness that is Slipknot.

After BvS, one of the things I really appreciate about the Suicide Squad trailers is that the plot is still not well known. Lots of interesting scenes have been shown but they haven't given much of the film away.

I guess this trailer include some reshoot stuff that adds a lot of humor to the movie. I hope it doesn't turn into Batman and Robin.

Anyone else love how at the beginning they mention Superman and what he can realistically do? It's awesome that we get all these films in one world and they reference each other.

I think that is something Marvel kinda misses, someone like Thor on Earth he reality of what he could do humanity would act and I know SHIELD kinda created solutions but they were really not that involved. Supes has had everyone from the military to batman after him.

Anyone else love how at the beginning they mention Superman and what he can realistically do? It's awesome that we get all these films in one world and they reference each other.

I think that is something Marvel kinda misses, someone like Thor on Earth he reality of what he could do humanity would act and I know SHIELD kinda created solutions but they were really not that involved. Supes has had everyone from the military to batman after him.

Yes, i have mentioned this before.

Cadmus in the animated series was created specifically to Kill Justice League, not to stop them, but to kill them.

that is why i think Amanda Waller is better than Nick furry, she is way more wise and willing to the right thing.

and she is played by Viola Davis, which i believe will Shine like the brightest star.

I guess this trailer include some reshoot stuff that adds a lot of humor to the movie. I hope it doesn't turn into Batman and Robin.

man...... its hard to put that false rumor to rest.

Really enjoyed the trailer. However, I'm one of the few that's enjoyed every trailer so far. I don't have irrational hatred for Will Smith, so that helps.

Out of all of the hero movies this year, this is the one that I'm looking most forward to.

Hmm not bad. I went from not giving a shit to actually considering watching it.

I wouldn't call the trailer insane but it was entertaining.

Now with being said, here's some more thoughts.

Bat fleck will probably have a key role in the Harley/Joker break up. Best guess, Joker makes gives him a choice to either save Harley or catch him.

Leto looks very good as Joker. I'm expecting acting fireworks from Leto.

The skwad looks more or less like glorified extras that'll get killed by whatever they are hunting/trying to kill.

Will Smith is playing Will Smith wearing a bitchin' Halloween costume.

I am having trouble trying to understand what good can most skwad members do against any kind of supernatural threat. Harley is good at gymnastics, I guess she knows how to handle her self but if she gets touched by teh jab she's floored and useless.

Boomer throws razor boomerangs. Cool, Superman can throw you into the sun.

Croc eats people which is horrifying but nothing a common super villain can't handle.

Then we got Cara, flame guy and sexy sword chick. I guess they are the only ones that can be useful against super villains. But I'm not sure the extent of their powers and i get the feeling that ol' sparky isn't water proof.

I'm not even gonna comment on the ridiculousness that is Slipknot.

Obviously we don't know how closely the movie versions resemble their comic book counterparts. But Croc possess Superhuman strength, speed, endurance and durability. In the comics he can lift up to 20 tons and shrug off small arms fire.

3risbcx.jpg

No lie, that trailer made me interested in the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back