Locked SUICIDE SQUAD v.3 (Dragonlord's Review)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks really good in the trailer.
is Joker the main bad guy?
What is that giant oil thing that is reminiscent of Venom supposed to be?
Anybody? @prod2821 ?

I didn't watch the new trailer but I just listened to it to see if El Mayimbe's scoop that it would feature the song "Ballroom Blitz" was correct (it was). And just from the sound of it, the trailer feels awesome.
Exactly.

which is way more realistic government reaction to superhero, rather than make them a team and give the world faith in their hands (The Avengers)

The government in the Avengers didn't have a choice. They weren't going to do the team (it was nixed in Iron Man 2). They were literally making super weapons in response to Thor coming to earth. That experimenting lead to Loki coming back and the Avengers being formed. The government's last hail mary was to nuke everyone in New York (including the Avengers) to end the threat.

Also Civil War is all about the government NOT having faith in superheroes.

I liked it better than the first trailer, mainly because i felt Queen in the first trailer didn't fit. I don't know if i'm really feeling Will Smith as Deadshot, and i still need to see more of The Joker, but am digging this trailer.

I like it. This looks much better than BvS, though I feel they are giving away too much Joker and Batman in the trailers, especially since they were originally just supposed to be cameos.

But I am on board for Margot Robbie and Her Amazing friends.

Tbh the trailer didn't make me any more hyped to see the film.

I still want to see it but it didn't do that much for me.

Don't get me wrong, it was a good trailer.

Not really digging the comedy aspect of it, tbh.

I was just reading up on this, and saw Adebisi is Killer Croc. That makes him all types of more terrifying, though probably not how the filmmakers intended.

i find it funny that the joker took the time to trick out a lambo, unless he stole one that very specifically matched his color scheme.

I was just reading up on this, and saw Adebisi is Killer Croc. That makes him all types of more terrifying, though probably not how the filmmakers intended.

killer croc better wear that little hat.

Not tha impressed. The only thing I'm excited about is Margot Robbie because shes insanely hot.

I have a feeling people will be surprised by this actually being good. I still say it looks just okay right now but there has to be more to it they're not showing. I hope anyways.

First half of the trailer felt so emo...

Second half was a non-emo song, but just kind of a minute and a half of booms and bangs...

Movie might be good, but I can't really tell if there's a story worth telling from the trailer alone, or if will just end up being a general plot made specifically to introduce as many characters as possible into this universe so they can make movies for them.

Not really digging the comedy aspect of it, tbh.

I felt the same way.

I was thinking "Please don't tell me these were some of the reasons for the reshoots"

Still looking forward to it

On the fence here , I think it will be more fun than BvS , just because it won't take itself too seriously but I don't know if it will be good or if it will make a killing in the late summer the way that GOTG did back in 2014 , that's what I'm going to use as a measuring stick because this is a gamble the same way GOTG was

I'm very excited to see Jared as Joker, but Mark Hamill is the perfect Joker for me

Meh.
Call me a Marvel fanboy (I am), but this looks like another lame DC movie.

As others have said, Margot will be the highlight of this movie simply because of her looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back