Locked SUICIDE SQUAD v.3 (Dragonlord's Review)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, Leto is one weird dude.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2016/04/...-only-gross-gift-jared-leto-sent-his-co-stars

As if a dead hog, live rats, creepy letters, and bullets weren't enough, Suicide Squad actor Jared Leto has revealed even more notably disturbing "gifts" he sent to his cast mates.

Speaking with E! Online, the Oscar-winning actor revealed he also sent his co-stars used condoms and anal beads. Killer Croc actor Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje added Leto sent him some "sticky Playboy magazines."

Cannot wait for this movie!! I wonder if they will tie in the batman in it to Affleck's batman

Is it weird I am kinda looking forward to Jai Courtney being Boomerang?

I could do without the lower belly tattoo, j Its like they put the tackiest tattoos they could find on her.
Harley is hot in the comics and games she looks like a skank with no tits in the movie and Joker looks like a meth head. Plus Killer croc is tiny hes shorter than Deadshot................wait when did Deadshot get black and bald?

I'm proud to say the movie filmed here disrupting uptight Torontorians, but it was fun getting big Hollywood here. BvS was sh!t whole lot of dollars to make and it made no sense or cents..?

yeah, because most people are not a fans of Nick Furry or Amanda waller

except me, im a big fan of Amanda Waller, her verbal exchange with batman is priceless, and i wish we can see that in the movie.

One of the greatest animated SH shows along with
the rest of the DCAU, Young Justice and the X-Men.

SUICIDE SQUAD SEQUAL MIGHT BE RATED-R

MARGOT ROBBIE'S TITS

hell_yes.gif

Last edited:
Eva Greene's tits are GOAT. Especially considering she whips them out in like every other movie she's in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: May 16, 2016

Harley Quinn Spinoff Movie in the Works Starring Margot Robbie

Suicide-Squad-Harley-Quinn-051616-Dragonlord.jpg

Months ahead of the opening of Suicide Squad, Warner Bros. is already contemplating a spinoff for the DC Entertainment anti-heroine, Harley Quinn. Margot Robbie, who stars as the villainess in Suicide Squad, is attached to reprise the character and would also produce the untitled spinoff, THR has learned.

But in an interesting twist, the project is not a Quinn solo movie. Rather, it would focus on several of DC’s female heroes and villains. Details are being closely guarded but names such as Batgirl and Birds of Prey have surfaced, although in what capacity, it’s not clear. Warner Bros. isn’t commenting. There is also a scribe penning the script but those details, too, are being kept secret, although it is known that the writer is female.

DC has a very strong stable of heroines and villainesses and has been focusing on those characters with the rise of its female readership and fanbase. It recently introduced DC SuperHero Girls, a line of comics and products targeting the young female demographic. The characters getting the spotlight include Quinn, Batgirl, Batman villainess Poison Ivy, Katana (Quinn’s fellow member of the Suicide Squad) and Bumblebee, who can fly and shrink.

Sources say that Robbie was the impetus for the project, adding that when she got the part for the movie, she dove deep into the comics to learn as much as possible about the character. In the process, she fell for DC’s female characters. She brought on the writer to help develop the project and brought it to Warners, which snapped it up.

A Quinn-centered movie is a no-brainer for Warners. The character was created by writer Paul Dini and was initially a sidekick and girlfriend to the Joker. But to the surprise of many, she caught the imagination of fans, who have propelled her to star status. While she may not have the stature and deep roots of DC's Wonder Woman, Quinn's books outsell the Amazonian's and her merchandise is also a top seller.

Robbie is well-established at Warners, where she previously starred with Will Smith in 2015 caper flick Focus and plays Jane in this summer's The Legend of Tarzan.

Harley Quinn Movie in the Works at Warner Bros. With Margot Robbie (Exclusive)

Update: May 20, 2016

Possible First Reactions from SUICIDE SQUAD Screening

We weren't expecting the first reactions to Suicide Squad to come pouring in until it was screened at MCM London Comic Con later this month, but a handful of people on Twitter are claiming that Warner Bros. test-screened it last night at Century 25 Union City and XD in Union City, California.

Possible First Reactions to Suicide Squad Screening

I'm obviously not a DC guy, but I hope this movie is good. I'm not expecting great, but I just want good.

Update: May 24, 2016

Rumor: Warner Bros. Considering Multiple SUICIDE SQUAD Character Spinoff Movies

Suicide-Squad-Cast-Calendar-Dragonlord.jpg

So far, all signs point to Suicide Squad being a hit. Early reactions to the film have been overwhelmingly positive, calling it “insane” and “amazing,” and we already know that the studio has ordered up a Harley Quinn spinoff, which is a definite sign that they have confidence in both Ayer’s film and that audiences will resonate with it. But what else are DC and Warner Bros. cooking up in regards to Task Force X? Well, according to a source from We Got This Covered, they’re actually cooking up quite a lot:

“They’re going to do a sequel for sure, and the recently announced spinoff with Margot Robbie has got everyone excited, too, but their plans don’t end there. The studio is feeling very confident in the property. They think it’s going to be a really big hit and they think audiences are going to fall in love with these characters.

I’ve heard more than a few talks of giving some of the other Task Force X members their own spinoffs, and like the Harley Quinn one, these films would open the door for a ton of new DC characters to show up.

The Joker is a definite possibility for a spinoff, and Jared [Leto] seems up for it from what I’ve been told. They’re also really hot on Jai Courtney’s character Boomerang right now. Nothing’s set in stone yet, but you’re definitely going to be seeing a lot more of these guys in the years to come.”

Exclusive: Warner Bros. And DC Are Considering Multiple Suicide Squad Spinoffs

Announcement

I'd like to invite all of you to follow my Facebook page and help promote the Sherdog forum. It's an experiment I'm working on that I hope will flourish. Please feel free to Like, Share or Comment. Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/Dragonlord-874510252694381/

Suggestions on how to improve it are also welcomed. PM them to me. Thanks.

(Apologies in advance since this message will also pop up in my other threads)

Update: May 24, 2016

New Details on Batman's Role in SUICIDE SQUAD Revealed

Batman-v-Superman-Empire-020116-Dragonlord.jpg

We’ve known for some time that Ben Affleck’s Batman, who first debuted in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, would be appearing in the upcoming Suicide Squad movie. Now, new details about the role and who Affleck will be sharing screen time with have surfaced.

According to Batman News, the Caped Crusader will not interact with the entire Squad, but will have emotional moments with select members of the team, Potential spoilers on Suicide Squad follow:

Batman News can confirm that Batman does not cross the path of the entire team in Suicide Squad. He has a scene with Will Smith’s Deadshot, and without getting too specific, it’s sure to be an emotional one!

Next is the car scene that we saw in the trailers with Batman, The Joker, and Harley Quinn. Unfortunately there isn’t much interaction between Batman and the Joker here. It’s mostly between Batman and Harley. A report came out last summer that said the Joker’s car plunges into the water, and as we saw in the latest trailer, it does and Batman gets Harley out safely.

Lastly, there’s one more scene involving Batman and Deadshot in the form of a flashback.

More Details On Batman's Role In Suicide Squad Revealed

If this film does worse the BvS with the critics and at the
box office how badly will that effect future DC movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back