STRONG documentary (DeFranco)

At least you guys have yours. Mine is still in the mail somewhere. What the shit?

I heard there are ways to like, get the data off the DVD and like, give it to other people without having to physically send a DVD. I've heard that.

I heard there are ways to like, get the data off the DVD and like, give it to other people without having to physically send a DVD. I've heard that.

you heard wrong, it's unpossible.

At least you guys have yours. Mine is still in the mail somewhere. What the shit?

Yeah, the shipping snafu combined with the short length and the tales of shitty quality DVDs has me real excited to receive mine eventually :mad:

I got it to work in a different player. It's a shame it wasn't longer; it was very good. I especially like the parts with Deon Anderson and with the 13 year old kid.

I got it to work in a different player. It's a shame it wasn't longer; it was very good. I especially like the parts with Deon Anderson and with the 13 year old kid.

A different video player eh? How does this bode with the future politics of Armenia?

Forecast for Armenia: Glendale will become The Republic of Armenia and everyone will be required to wear sweatsuits that expose chest hair and gold chains, and the economy will revolve around selling beepers.

Only 50 min? It seems like it took them over a year to release the thing and its less than an hour long? They spent over a whole summer at DeFrancos right? Cameraman must have spent too much time at the McDonalds down teh street if he could only get 50min worth of useable footage.

Only 50 min? It seems like it took them over a year to release the thing and its less than an hour long? They spent over a whole summer at DeFrancos right? Cameraman must have spent too much time at the McDonalds down teh street if he could only get 50min worth of useable footage.

I agree. Who knows how many hours of raw footage the editors had to work with.

It's better to have a well done 50 minute film than a badly paced 90 minute film.

ups guy knocked on the door bringing my copy while i was reading this thread earlier. cool.

^ agreed.

or I hope they'd at least release the extra stuff on his youtube channel.

always down for more montage,

Definitely. More training was actually what I expected given its shorter length. Like what happened to the rugby players? Did they suck, get better? I don't know.
3/5 seems right.

This thread is enough to make me not want to buy it.

Now I'm not going to buy it. I never did get it for Christmas.

Definitely. More training was actually what I expected given its shorter length. Like what happened to the rugby players? Did they suck, get better? I don't know.
3/5 seems right.

Did we even get to see if the little wrestler started to improve when training at Defrancos? I know we saw him with some medals but it was weird to me that they didnt say something about it, if I didnt miss it...
Not like it matered since he was a little animal anyway but still...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back