STRONG documentary (DeFranco)

Actually, for me, the worst part was during the whole movie they kept talking about how hardcore these people were. "Oh, I won't ever give up. DeFranco's makes you work in ways you never even thought of", blah blah. You never really get to see them actually do it though.

I remember back in the day I watched these bodybuilding doc's like Coleman's training regime leading to Mr Olympia. Even though it was body building, you got to see everything he did. His crazy gym sessions, the fact that he ate more chicken fingers and french fries than I thought humanly possible. I was expecting that + lifts/training that are actually relevant to me.

name of coleman movie?

the first coleman movie is pretty good....better than the second. First one is called "unbelievable"...i have it. Doesn't pump you up...just a bunch of feats of strength. Cool to watch though...

13.jpg

wouldnt mind pumping said split-squat broad

"Blood and Guts" is probably the best training video ive ever watched. Done in black and white with Dorian Yates. Well that and the Kevin levrone video "Maryland Muscle Machine".
After watching Levrones video, her instantly became my favorite BB. Eventhough i have no interest in BB anymore, the vid still rocks!

i 100% agree.
chances of putting a name with that face are slim to none though.
could always pretend youre an editor of a fitness magazine, email joe and ask for her name saying you want her to model

(no stalker)

For anyone who hasn't seen the movie yet, there are no attractive females in the movie.

^ you mean 3rd strike?

anyway ive lost all interest now in this movie. seems like it'd just be a montage of a bunch of people doing max effort benching and sled drags...and a couple shots of defrancos dad looking intense

could always pretend youre an editor of a fitness magazine, email joe and ask for her name saying you want her to model

(no stalker)

seems like a little bit much and very much stalkerish.......i'll see what i can do.

name of coleman movie?

Ya it was called Unbelievable. Its basically Ronnie in hilarious pants, and his spotter in very questionable shorts lifting big weight for 1/4 and 1/2 reps.

When I watched it, it did pump me up. I was younger then, and thought bodybuilding workouts were the way to sure fire strength... :rolleyes:

Ya it was called Unbelievable. Its basically Ronnie in hilarious pants, and his spotter in very questionable shorts lifting big weight for 1/4 and 1/2 reps.

When I watched it, it did pump me up. I was younger then, and thought bodybuilding workouts were the way to sure fire strength... :rolleyes:

well Ronnie is very strong..

I watched it twice the day I got it. It's good, but then again, mine was a gift so I wasn't paying for it.

Back