"Street fight"

best wishes for a speedy recovery.. Sucks when someone has to prove they're a pussy, specailly when they out numbered you

Sobering story. You absolutely have to watch for weapons on the street.

As others have said, you were lucky. I doubt everyone would have made it through like you did.

Pussy knife carrying bitches. Let's hope they run into some people packing guns.

Man... you had me freaked out last night. I hope you feel better though, get some heavier painkillers, and recover from the stab wounds.. and the knee... and the tonsils.. quickly. And avoid the herpes.

Mirada said:
The incident was on the news today, and it was described as "gang violence" as in, between two gangs.
Yeah - shows you cant believe what you hear/see in the media.

"Gang violence" conjures up images of gangs of miscreants roving the streets, doing drugs & picking fights with each other & being a general criminal danger to the public. I'd have a decidedly "who gives a shit if they stab each other into extinction" attitude from that reportage.

Not to seem racist or anything, but are Hispanics a bit troublesome in your area compared to other ethnic groups?

Glad that u are alive m8. Reminds me of a situtation a few years ago confronted *spellcheck* with a guy who draw a knife when he saw that l didnt back away from a blow on my neck. l was drunk and had the cold. Felt a chill in my backbone that this could end up very bad. l was about to be a father soon l thought. Kept my cool and stayed cool, took a blow on my chest too but still remained very cool and alert. Somehow l talked him to lose his interest ...kept some distance and got away. Later on l heard after some research, this guy did time in prison for chopping/placing out human parts. Yes still l wish him aids, revenge, cancer, painfull death, sodomized but the damn heroinjunky aint worth killing and doing time/leaving wife and kids.

To the rest of u guys. Always thrust on your instincts, stay away from trouble. If u must pick a fight or punish some1 for some reason...do it on your rules and pick your time. But still there are times that u cant stay away thx to all these nutcases and junkies and morons etc.

It sound like you were lucky. You should thank your lucky stars it didn't happen in the UK or you might have walked out of hospital with MRSA! Are you thinking anbout posting pictures?

Kidding aside, well done for the level headed way in which you handled the situation and I hope you have a speady recovery.

That's what's happening to mods that start "Fuck you all!" threads...

jesus..that's a horrible story. a similar thing happened to me and my friends at a fraternity party.

we were all hanging out and these 6 mexicans all whipped out knives. The fucker's are crazy.

Also, where do you live at that shit like this is happening? What you need to do is get like a crew of 15

people and go back and hurt these dudes. You need to read the Gracie way....Back in the days in

Brazil they would go and choke dudes out left and right and then have police carry them away

fucken mexicans.

Hope you get better soon man. Sucks to hear this kind of shit from someone i know.

dutchmasterj3 said:
jesus..that's a horrible story. a similar thing happened to me and my friends at a fraternity party.

we were all hanging out and these 6 mexicans all whipped out knives. The fucker's are crazy.

Also, where do you live at that shit like this is happening? What you need to do is get like a crew of 15

people and go back and hurt these dudes. You need to read the Gracie way....Back in the days in

Brazil they would go and choke dudes out left and right and then have police carry them away

Not really

actually if it was here they would be stabbed to death with machetes, or kidnapped and cut limb by limb

and not i am not exagerrating

some cases in what happened with martial artists, bjj guys included

one took a shot to the body and died in a beach

other tried to foght against 5 guys and barely survived

another tried to fight a gang and he died stoned

another tried to react to a robbery, he did stop the thief but he couldn't stop his partner to shot him in the head

it could happen in almost every part of the world and these things happened with some professional fighters too

Resendiz said:
fucken mexicans.

I am trying real hard to not let this lead to racism on my part, but it is difficult to say the least.

Mirada said:
I am trying real hard to not let this lead to racism on my part, but it is difficult to say the least.

just remember with "African Americans"

there are black people and then there are nnigers.

Same with Mexicans, some are here to work hard and some are here to cause touble.

Im just here for Jiu Jitsu.

where in norcal did this happen?
downtown frisco?!?!?!?? where do you train mirada?

dont you mean fran sansisco?

Mirada said:
Ohhh speaking of gangs, I am fucking pissed off at the cops right now.

The incident was on the news today, and it was described as "gang violence" as in, between two gangs.

So apparently I'm a fucking gang banger now. With my luck it'll be on CNN tonight: "Jiujitsu fight gangs sweep California"

Technically, any group of 3 or more people can be classified as a gang, regardless of the intent and activities of that group. It's not the cop's fault, it's the newsstation that wants to shock people into feeling unsafe.

Kawlinz said:
Technically, any group of 3 or more people can be classified as a gang, regardless of the intent and activities of that group. It's not the cop's fault, it's the newsstation that wants to shock people into feeling unsafe.

yeah the fucken news always get shit twisted and knows how to manipulate people into being terrified.

"There is a good chance there are child molesters living in your are, tune in tonight for more details."

VoLTesV said:
where in norcal did this happen?
downtown frisco?!?!?!?? where do you train mirada?

San fran is more like central cali.

I'd rather not say what town.

This thread would be much better with pictures. The gorier the better. Lets see sum stiches!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back