"Street fight"

It was retarded.

We approached the house, the mexis chucked beer cans at us, my friend told them "That's not necissary" and just like that they come pouring off the porch.

Mirada said:
It was retarded.

We approached the house, the mexis chucked beer cans at us, my friend told them "That's not necissary" and just like that they come pouring off the porch.

at least we know now..that that fight was almost inexorable

Not trying to be too much of a racist as my girlfriend is also Mexican.....BUT Mexicans are the BIGGEST PUSSIES on the planet by far! And that is a FACT. They always fight in a big group only. Never one on one, or if they are outnumbered. They NEVER seem to fight without a weapone, and frequently like to stab their victims (and shoot on occasion if they are fortunate enough to own a gun). When they are in a big group they actually LOOK for trouble and if they can't find it then they start it. And if they get their ass handed to them, they are the first ones to go back home and get their homies and bring back a brigade of people to get "revenge" on the guy that kicked their ass (usually deservingly)

Sure there are a few examples i'm sure of a Mexican being a real man and fighting one on one with fists only. But those instances are rare.

Once again MOST MEXICANS ARE THE BIGGEST PUSSIES ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!.... And the threadstarters story just proves the point once again.

Mirada said:
As for a conviction, no way. It was any one of twelve mexicans, I have no idea which one and I would probably only recognize the guy who punched me.

I wouldn't press charges anyway though, knowing my neighborhood I probably live across the street from their cousins. Better to cut my loses and be happy I wasn't seriously harmed.
sue their fucking dude... man... i fucking hate when shit like that happens how stupid do u have to be to commit murder... dont they fucking stabbing sumone could possibly be fatal, if u dont sue... he ll be like "yoo hoomi i can kill and get away with it im one sexy burrito" and can kill someone else. man i hate it when retards do crazy shit like that.... gives the rest of us immigrants a bad name... ppl will be like... wtf u come to my country and u wanna fuck it up? get the fuck out.

please... press charges... for the sake of your community.

S.D.Force said:
Not trying to be too much of a racist as my girlfriend is also Mexican.....BUT Mexicans are the BIGGEST PUSSIES on the planet by far! And that is a FACT. They always fight in a big group only. Never one on one, or if they are outnumbered. They NEVER seem to fight without a weapone, and frequently like to stab their victims (and shoot on occasion if they are fortunate enough to own a gun). When they are in a big group they actually LOOK for trouble and if they can't find it then they start it. And if they get their ass handed to them, they are the first ones to go back home and get their homies and bring back a brigade of people to get "revenge" on the guy that kicked their ass (usually deservingly)

Sure there are a few examples i'm sure of a Mexican being a real man and fighting one on one with fists only. But those instances are rare.

Once again MOST MEXICANS ARE THE BIGGEST PUSSIES ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!.... And the threadstarters story just proves the point once again.
see what i mean... assholes like those guys give the rest of us immigrants a bad name... fuck.

Butcher101 said:
please... press charges... for the sake of your community.

Yeah. I live in the fucking ghetto man, surrounded by mexis. I bet their cousins and other homies live like 2 houes down. I'd rather not get the family that is kind enough to let me live here involved in drive by shootings and the like. They see me in the courtroom "Yeah it was Jose Juan Guarido Riveria Marie" and then they see me walk into my house two days later...

No bueno senor...

S.D.Force said:

I could say that for a lot of the pakistan, bangladesh, black, arabs, whites in England as well, Its just the way people are I am afraid.

im 210lbs and that alone helps me get out of most bad situations
but im an electrician so i carry a mini maglite torch and a fold out stanley blade in my pocket if things get bad
ive been in fights before when people have got stabbed and its not nice
you have my sympathies bro

wow mirada u get into the most shit...good story though we should all be aware of situations that can flare up.i am super carefull whenever something happens i usually stay back keep my distance specially in large groups.adrenaline is a mother you didn't even know you where stabbed crazy.when it comes to the street i've been thinking running would be the best option.good sneakers tell yer buddies to not get envolved and run.reminds me i need to work on my cardio as well id probally get 15 feet.

S.D.Force said:

-wow man i would'nt go that far...i think guys that bag on people based on generalizations are pussie's.you can say that for any large group of people.people in general when in groups act like neanderthals.

I agree. I think any group of guys drinking together could easily end up acting that way. Got jumped by a group of white guys about two years ago right outside of UT campus.

Miranda, sorry to hear about what happened man. Glad you pulled through okay. No matter how much training you've had it is real easy to freeze up when it happens for real. The first fight I ever got into my brain just shut down and I got hit three times without reacting. By some bitch who I should have been able to destroy no less. Keep your head up man.

Back