Story about Mass Brawl at Tiger Muay Thai involving Mark Hunt and Petr Yan

typical stupid american who has no idea about life. have a nice day Rambo
Nice username you cunt.

tenor.gif

Manlets started scattering for weapons because they were terrified of the heavies.

<{outtahere}>
You never even fought a day in your life except your mom when she doesnt have the meat loaf ready. If hes small and a bunch of roided heavyweights tried to get at him fuck it gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

chechans are straight garbage. too much gang behaviour , dont like this look from mma.

I trained at tiger in 2013-2014. Can definitely vouch for the chechen dudes traveling in groups and mean mugging. Zubaira was there he was one of the mean muggers. Mairbek taisumov was super chill and cool though.

Seriously, the fact that they went out and looked for weapons should tell you everything you need to know.

That reminded me of this kid at my school, he was a skinny manlet but he loved to fight and was a fucking psycho, if he couldn't beat you with his bare hands he would come back with a bat, if he couldn't beat you with the bat he would come back with a fucking knife and one time with a gun, there are some fucking crazy dudes out there, it's always best to not get physical if you can avoid it.

What is up with YouTube and timestamping these days? Trying their darnedest to shove as man commercials down your throat as they can.

Last edited:
I trained at tiger in 2013-2014. Can definitely vouch for the chechen dudes traveling in groups and mean mugging. Zubaira was there he was one of the mean muggers. Mairbek taisumov was super chill and cool though.

Mate you ain't left your mum's basement for 10 years what you on about.
<{outtahere}>

Just staring or causing trouble?

Most of my friends who trained in camps said chechens are the most aggressive troublemakers of all.

We aint lost nothing. If we really wanted we could bomb either of those countries. We just dont feel like it. You should be grateful we havent bombed it. Thank me now instead later. Even though it's been a while I will accept it today.
Agreed. We can start and end any dispute with any nation on Earth with total annihilation, except China and Russia. And in some cases, we could win those too.

The world is our vacation spot or a place where we can pay peanuts to get shit built. We could annex all of Eastern Europe and turn it into a Disneyland themed waterpark on a whim. And most of the nations of the world would reply "not my business, carry on".

Just staring or causing trouble?

Most of my friends who trained in camps said chechens are the most aggressive troublemakers of all.
It didn't seem like they were causing trouble just trying to intimidate people and let people know they think they are tougher than every one else there. Which is weird because phuket has such a laid back vibe. The thai trainers with 300 fights are always smiling and having a good time.

Seems like these ethnic russian guys like chechens and Dagestanis are emotional pussies who fight in packs

You have a point there

Watched a video in my teens where some soldiers were caught by chech soldiers, they put them all face down and slip their throats one by one just laughing. I don't think samoan's do that.

I still think without weapons the samoan's are more dangerous, though

If this is what makes someone dangerous then mexicans are way more dangerous

It didn't seem like they were causing trouble just trying to intimidate people and let people know they think they are tougher than every one else there. Which is weird because phuket has such a laid back vibe. The thai trainers with 300 fights are always smiling and having a good time.

Agreed, love Thais for that.
Also, most really strong men are confident and laid back - GSP, Fedor,Silva, even Jones .

Aggression is a sign of insecurity and low social development.

I would absolutely love it if Hunt gave his account of the brawl in a Facebook post.

Chechens really improving their reputation whatever chance they have.

Ethnic Russians are slavs - light hair, skin and eyes, mostly Christian.

Chechens and Dagestanis are Turks, mostly dark eyed and haired and mostly Muslims.
Lol at calling chechens turks

Back