Story about Mass Brawl at Tiger Muay Thai involving Mark Hunt and Petr Yan

Tiger Muay Thai used to be a nice gym to visit and get some training, but nowadays all the chechens and Russian staring u down and sparring like it’s a PPV event ruined that gym and most Phuket gyms for that matter

From what I hear it's quite cheap to train?

They could just raise their prices and price them out, if they wanted to. Maybe they appreciate the business.

So you go around starting shit with people while having a loaded AK in your trunk?

Wow you are such a tough guy! smh ya goof.

You never know.

Thats why i dont go on places where shit poople go but... if you attack me...
its lock' n loaded

I know the Russians roll deep but I would NOT want to fuck with those Samoan dudes.

they are huge, aggressive and seem to be impervious to pain.

thank you for the cliffs TS.

samoans have huge meat dicks as well so they tend to fare well in any type of “dick measuring” contest

(so I’ve heard)

Tiger Muay Thai used to be a nice gym to visit and get some training, but nowadays all the chechens and Russian staring u down and sparring like it’s a PPV event ruined that gym and most Phuket gyms for that matter

I don't know. You could say that about most Europeans.
I am French and most gyms here, people are on ego trips and hit themselves hard as F in sparring.
Worst of all the trainer won't say anything especially when some of those "badasses" are long time gym members.
In my gym, a pretty nice girl who just wanted to start training, got KOed in sparring by some overly aggressive lesbian who wanted to make a point (I guess).

Not saying every Euro is like this, but many. Sick and tired of it tbh.

PS: People mention Russians here but never had problem with Russians.

Seriously, the fact that they went out and looked for weapons should tell you everything you need to know.

That reminded me of this kid at my school, he was a skinny manlet but he loved to fight and was a fucking psycho, if he couldn't beat you with his bare hands he would come back with a bat, if he couldn't beat you with the bat he would come back with a fucking knife and one time with a gun, there are some fucking crazy dudes out there, it's always best to not get physical if you can avoid it.

that was the normal day in my school in 90s. Where are you from? If dagestan, then they are not so tough!

I don't know, which is more dangerous: the people who's biggest contribution to world culture is inventing the beheading video 'running to get weapons', or a bunch of angry fat guys because 'wow so BIG!!'
Would like if I hadn't been carded.

Thats why these shitty countries dont wanna mess with the good ole US of A. We will just bomb their silly little asses when ever we want lol. USA motherfucker, deal with it!!! I always find it funny when these shit countries try to step to us, they just dont know who the fuck they are messing with. But in the end they learn lol.
Damn right! They don't wanna mess with 'Murica!

82358564_3194607637235379_4522083066373472256_n.jpg

Just found this on youtube, from last year. UFC fighter Ismail Naurdiev telling a story about a mass brawl at Tiger Muay Thai. Don't know if there is already a thread about this, couldn't find anything.

(in German)

Cliffs:
- There were sparrings at Tiger Muay Thai, and Petr Yan was sparring with someone (probably a chechen), who had an injury and he asked to not use kicks.
-But at a certain moment Yan threw a highkick
-This guy got angry and apparently it escalated
-One guy from Mark Hunts Team pushed this chechen guy
-Then the Askhabov Twins (chechen MMA fighters) attacked Hunt's friend (a big guy), kicked him down and all started to hit him.
-Suddenly everyone started to fight and a mass brawl broke out
-The trainers intervered,pulled them apart and yelled at them.
-So everything went back to order and training continued
-Then 3,4 Heavyweights came from outside, sat down and stared angrily at the twins and the other guy.
-After Training one of this HW´s asked: Who hit my brother? One of the twins responded
- Trainers intervered again (before it escalated), everyone talked with each other, shook hands and went their own ways.
-The Askhabov brothers went out to eat with a chechen from vienna.
-Mark Hunt and his friends saw them on the streets
-Hunt tapped magomed (the chechen from vienna) on the shoulder and threw an overhook
-Magomed was able to dodge the hook but got a kick from another guy
-The chechens ran away
-They called for support (including Isamel Naurdiev and Nasrat (Haqparast?))
-They also looked for weapons and stones in a workshop (because Hunt and his guys were much bigger)
-They searched Hunt and his team and found them in the gym
-They waited for them at the backdoor of the gym.
-The Chef of this Gym saw them and told them that he has a video, from when they were looking for weapons and that if they start something he will use his contacts and put them in jail.
-The Chef gathered them all together and held a speech.
-At the end Mark Hunt offered his excuses

what a great story.

Damn right! They don't wanna mess with 'Murica!

82358564_3194607637235379_4522083066373472256_n.jpg

You show pics of these obese people yet dont show pics of the A+++++++++++ athletes we have like Lebron James, Michael Jordan, Aaron Judge, Mookie Betts.... I can keep going on and on kiddo. We have the greatest athletes in the world.

Huh? We are helping them out..... They know whats up if they mess with the big bad wolf. Chechyns will learn lol. Also what can a 500 years backwards country do to the USA? Hit us with their rocks? LMAO..... We got bombs buddy, nucleaur and atomic, pick your poison... When you look up the biggest badass country in the world they have USA as number 1 followed by either Russia or China. We still rule.

Im asking you again, then why do you need 20 years, only to lose a war like in Vietnam, now in Afghanistan ?

Just another reminder that these are not the greatest martial artists in the world.
Just the stupidest most macho idiotic bunch of clowns with good fighting skills.
This is what is lost with boxing, kickboxing and MMA. There is no development of self control.
As much as anyone like to mock outdated martial arts like Karate, Kung Fu, Tae Kwon Do and all that, the foundations of their principles were about respect, integrity, self control, discipline.
It's lost on a lot of these knuckle dragging bellends. Running around on the streets picking fights.

So basically it was all Petr Yan's fault but because everyone is high on him everyone is blaming Chechens, hope UFC rapes Hunt for all he's worth!

Where were Yan's buddies? Why let the Samoans save his ass?

We aint lost nothing. If we really wanted we could bomb either of those countries. We just dont feel like it. You should be grateful we havent bombed it. Thank me now instead later. Even though it's been a while I will accept it today.

typical stupid american who has no idea about life. have a nice day Rambo

Chechens are far more dangerous than samoans
Maybe if weapons are involved and because they gang up on people like cowards. But in a one on one fight I’ll take the Samoan any day.

Back