Story about Mass Brawl at Tiger Muay Thai involving Mark Hunt and Petr Yan

Thats why these shitty countries dont wanna mess with the good ole US of A. We will just bomb their silly little asses when ever we want lol. USA motherfucker, deal with it!!! I always find it funny when these shit countries try to step to us, they just dont know who the fuck they are messing with. But in the end they learn lol.

d4e75434ed4c5c19e58e0859305be4b6.jpg

Murder rate in Baltimore is 60 times higher than Chechnya, I think it's just an organised crime thing if you look at the stats.

They are afraid to do shot at home because of Kadyrov, but outside, they are renowned criminals.

I read "Mas Brawl" and thought Masvidal fought people at Tiger Muay Thai.

Would love to see Masvidal vs Mark Hunt. I would love love love to see taht fight. Man, I would looooveeee to see that.

Was at Att one day and saw Luis ‘Sapo’ Santos get the better of a Russian in sparring, guy was going too hard and got dropped twice.
He got pissed and tried to fight Sapo. Coach Conan got in between but couldn’t control them so Jds bear hugged him from behind until he settled down. Russian was kicked out.

Where are you from?
Yeah, if they act like animals, let the police handle them.

I'm from a Western European country.
Usually, Chechens don't fuck with me at all (unlike some other immigrant groups I won't mention).
They have a sense of honor to them. If you don't fuck with them, they won't fuck with you.
Could be wrong but that's my experience.

On the other hand, they are extremely vicious and crazy if you fuck with them.
There is no "let's just have a scrap with fists" like regular Europeans will do. Chechens will bring knife and knife you.

I remember having a Chechen neighbor, my garden shared his, and I went into his garden to get my dog which had ran into his garden. In and of itself not a major thing for most Europeans with gardens with shared garden doors. The Chechen met me, I apologised and said I wanted to get my dog. The guy then showed me a combat knife behind his back and said "Oh, good you said that, because I was about to attack you".

That's the kind of crazy people they are lol. I seriously won't fuck with them.

Murder rate in Baltimore is 60 times higher than Chechnya, I think it's just an organised crime thing if you look at the stats.
@Cole train
Man, beta males have this innate quality where they love to compare things.

What superhero is the most powerful? What could win in a fight, gorilla or bear? What's the toughest dog breed? Who's the GOAT mma fighter/NBA player/QB... Etc etc

And now who's the most dangerous, a bunch of armed manlet Chechens or large Samoans?

Who the fck cares? This is a preoccupation of infantile morons. Lmao...

So the moral of the story is that you should only talk to chechens with a gun in your hand? Because all these "tough guy" stories are composed of them trying to get major backup before they'll take anyone on, or resorting to weapons in a fistfight.

If you're telling me there's no reasoning with them, or any sense of a fair fight, then it doesn't make them badass, it just means you should get a gun and shoot first, the way you would a rabid dog.

i love how everyone blames the chechens when in reality it was Mark Hunts fault

@Cole train

What superhero is the most powerful? What could win in a fight, gorilla or bear? What's the toughest dog breed? Who's the GOAT mma fighter/NBA player/QB... Etc etc

And now who's the most dangerous, a bunch of armed manlet Chechens or large Samoans?

Im bored traveling in a train so nothing else to do lol

Also i posted first message on purpose knowing people will take the bait

Just found this on youtube, from last year. UFC fighter Ismail Naurdiev telling a story about a mass brawl at Tiger Muay Thai. Don't know if there is already a thread about this, couldn't find anything.

(in German)

Cliffs:
- There were sparrings at Tiger Muay Thai, and Petr Yan was sparring with someone (probably a chechen), who had an injury and he asked to not use kicks.
-But at a certain moment Yan threw a highkick
-This guy got angry and apparently it escalated
-One guy from Mark Hunts Team pushed this chechen guy
-Then the Askhabov Twins (chechen MMA fighters) attacked Hunt's friend (a big guy), kicked him down and all started to hit him.
-Suddenly everyone started to fight and a mass brawl broke out
-The trainers intervered,pulled them apart and yelled at them.
-So everything went back to order and training continued
-Then 3,4 Heavyweights came from outside, sat down and stared angrily at the twins and the other guy.
-After Training one of this HW´s asked: Who hit my brother? One of the twins responded
- Trainers intervered again (before it escalated), everyone talked with each other, shook hands and went their own ways.
-The Askhabov brothers went out to eat with a chechen from vienna.
-Mark Hunt and his friends saw them on the streets
-Hunt tapped magomed (the chechen from vienna) on the shoulder and threw an overhook
-Magomed was able to dodge the hook but got a kick from another guy
-The chechens ran away
-They called for support (including Isamel Naurdiev and Nasrat (Haqparast?))
-They also looked for weapons and stones in a workshop (because Hunt and his guys were much bigger)
-They searched Hunt and his team and found them in the gym
-They waited for them at the backdoor of the gym.
-The Chef of this Gym saw them and told them that he has a video, from when they were looking for weapons and that if they start something he will use his contacts and put them in jail.
-The Chef gathered them all together and held a speech.
-At the end Mark Hunt offered his excuses

Even shorter cliff notes:

Chechen are fucking thugs who don't realize that shit won't fly in the MMA community.

Barbarians gonna barbarian. Always banging on about honour, while simultaneously jumping guys they outnumber and bringing weapons to fist fights.

@Cole train

<{anton}>

Tiger Muay Thai used to be a nice gym to visit and get some training, but nowadays all the chechens and Russian staring u down and sparring like it’s a PPV event ruined that gym and most Phuket gyms for that matter

Thats why these shitty countries dont wanna mess with the good ole US of A. We will just bomb their silly little asses when ever we want lol. USA motherfucker, deal with it!!! I always find it funny when these shit countries try to step to us, they just dont know who the fuck they are messing with. But in the end they learn lol.

So thats why you re ~20 years in Afghanistan and Vietnam ?

Back