Story about Mass Brawl at Tiger Muay Thai involving Mark Hunt and Petr Yan

Vicious knife wielding Chechens will have no problem finding the heart through the fat.
Don't fuck with them. In my country I leave the police dept to deal with them, they find themselves in jail sooner or later.

Where are you from?

Yeah, if they act like animals, let the police handle them.

Read my post above

Its not about hand to hand

The fact they looked for weapons proves my point

They're quite high profile fighters and only bantam and featherweight sized I'd be very surprised if they didn't just get Hulk smashed by Hunt and some heavyweight Samoans. Hunt had a rough upbringing, done some stints in jail and has been in his share of street fights I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time someones pulled weapons on him.

The stories I hear from Russia about Chchens make MS13 sound like Blue Man Group.

They're quite high profile fighters and only bantam and featherweight sized I'd be very surprised if they didn't just get Hulk smashed by Hunt and some heavyweight Samoans. Hunt had a rough upbringing and has been in his share of street fights I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time someones pulled weapons on him.

once again, he beats them up they come back with plus 20 friends with weapons and slice him up

samoan can beat a chechen in a fist fight but he will lose in the end

If the Chechens had to run from the Samoans and get weapons to even it out I'd say the Samoans are more dangerous.

I don't know, which is more dangerous: the people who's biggest contribution to world culture is inventing the beheading video 'running to get weapons', or a bunch of angry fat guys because 'wow so BIG!!'

once again, he beats them up they come back with plus 20 friends with weapons and slice him up

Looks like Chechens are making trouble in Scandinavia too.

Yeah everyone is tough with 20 vs 1 or with a knife against someone

What I gather from that story is that they all shook hands at the end and everything was fine until Mark Hunt saw them later on and charged them unprovoked, but yeah Yan is a dick...
Maybe they're all dicks but Yan is still a dick

Dagestanis running in a pack and using weapons, eh, who would have thought it. Couldn't care less about Hunto's crew being bigger physically, the brothers shouldn't have acted like pack animals and jumped that guy on his own. Pricks the lot of them. There are very few of them I like watching or that seem like decent blokes.

Also, Yan maybe awesome to watch but he also seems like a prick.

Yeah everyone is tough with 20 vs 1 or with a knife against someone

doesnt change the fact they are more dangerous

whos more dangerous

guys who beat you up

or

guys who will kill you and your family if need be

I don't know, which is more dangerous: the people who's biggest contribution to world culture is inventing the beheading video 'running to get weapons', or a bunch of angry fat guys because 'wow so BIG!!'

It's not guys who've done any beheading it's these 135ers on the left and right.
wwfc_cage_encounter_2.jpg

Vs

lJgZEFr.gif

Manlets started scattering for weapons because they were terrified of the heavies.

<{outtahere}>

Yup, sounds like the type of things bitches will do and not fighters. Title should be bitches grab guns to fight off fighters.

doesnt change the fact they are more dangerous

whos more dangerous

guys who beat you up

or

guys who will kill you and your family if need be

This isn't the Chechen Mafia, it's thug pro fighters on a holiday camp.

That's not just any Samoan. That's fucking Mark Hunt in the street.

It's like fighting Godzilla.
Pretty sure Hunt KO'd multiple dudes as a young teenager outside a nightclub, it was the bouncer who saw Hunt do that and invited him to his gym the next day cause he was super impressed with Hunt. That's how Hunt's fighting career started.

Samoans are the last people you fuck with in a fist fight.

I read "Mas Brawl" and thought Masvidal fought people at Tiger Muay Thai.

No matter how big you are if i have AK in my trunk. People dont realize certain things.

So you go around starting shit with people while having a loaded AK in your trunk?

Wow you are such a tough guy! smh ya goof.

yup but it applies to normal chechens as well

its a cultural thing they have

Murder rate in Baltimore is 60 times higher than Chechnya, I think it's just an organised crime thing if you look at the stats.

Back