Story about Mass Brawl at Tiger Muay Thai involving Mark Hunt and Petr Yan

I know the Russians roll deep but I would NOT want to fuck with those Samoan dudes.

they are huge, aggressive and seem to be impervious to pain.

thank you for the cliffs TS.

No matter how big you are if i have AK in my trunk. People dont realize certain things.

Just found this on youtube, from last year. Ismail Naurdiev telling a story about a mass brawl at Tiger Muay Thai. Don't know if there is already a thread about this, couldn't find anything.

(In German)

Cliffs:
- There were sparrings at Tiger Muay Thai, and Petr Yan was sparring with someone (probably a chechen), who had an injury and he asked to not use kicks.
-But at a certain moment Yan threw a highkick
-This guy got angry and apparently it escalated
-One guy from Mark Hunts Team pushed this chechen guy
-Then the Askhabov Twins (chechen MMA fighters) attacked Hunt's friend (a big guy), kicked him down and all started to hit him.
-Suddenly everyone started to fight and a mass brawl broke out
-The trainers intervered,pulled them apart and yelled at them.
-So everything went back to order and training continued
-Then 3,4 Heavyweights came from outside, sat down and stared angrily at the twins and the other guy.
-After Training one of this HW´s asked: Who hit my brother? One of the twins responded
- Trainers intervered again (before it escalated), everyone talked with each other, shook hands and went their own ways.
-The Askhabov brothers went out to eat with a chechen from vienna.
-Mark Hunt and his friends saw them on the streets
-Hunt tapped magomed (the chechen from vienna) on the shoulder and threw an overhook
-Magomed was able to dodge the hook but got a kick from another guy
-The chechens ran away
-They called for support (including Isamel Naurdiev and Nasrat (Haqparast?))
-They also looked for weapons and stones in a workshop (because Hunt and his guys were much bigger)
-They searched Hunt and his team and found them in the gym
-They waited for them at the backdoor of the gym.
-The Chef of this Gym saw them and told them that he has a video, from when they were looking for weapons and that if they start something he will use his contacts and put them in jail.
-The Chef gathered them all together and held a speech.
-At the end Mark Hunt offered his excuses

you missed out the bit where matt serra sat on someones chest until the cops arrived!

So basically, Petr is a cunt, Hunt is a cunt, and the actual scary Muslim Chechen are in the right here(only sortish because they started to take weapons).
There's no good guys in this story.
Everyone's a dick.
Sad. :(

Laughed my ass off reading this story. Thank you TS.

Kinda a shit move from Hunt to try to attack these guys after they shook hands but who knows if that really happened.
And Yan is a POS as it seems.

"Overhook"...Gold medal description.
liddell-ko-overeem.gif

Samoans are are much heavier and stronger

Its not about hand to hand fighting its about psycho

Samoan might beat a chechen up but chechen will come back with 30 friends and they will be armed and they will kill him.

That's probably why they ran away and decided to grab rocks and shit.

You are proving my point

Samoans are are much heavier and stronger

Vicious knife wielding Chechens will have no problem finding the heart through the fat.
Don't fuck with them. In my country I leave the police dept to deal with them, they find themselves in jail sooner or later.

Its not about hand to hand fighting its about psycho

Samoan might beat a chechen up but chechen will come back with 30 friends and they will be armed and they will kill him.

You are proving my point
You have a point there

Watched a video in my teens where some soldiers were caught by chech soldiers, they put them all face down and slip their throats one by one just laughing. I don't think samoan's do that.

I still think without weapons the samoan's are more dangerous, though

Chechens are far more dangerous than samoans

If the Chechens had to run from the Samoans and get weapons to even it out I'd say the Samoans are more dangerous.

This is in Thailand right? Might be different if they were in Eastern Europe and there whole posse was there. Don't think anyone's bailing them out of Thai jail.

If the Chechens had to run from the Samoans and get weapons to even it out I'd say the Samoans are more dangerous.

This is in Thailand right? Might be different if they were in Eastern Europe and there whole posse was there. Don't think anyone's bailing them out of Thai jail.

Read my post above

Its not about hand to hand

The fact they looked for weapons proves my point

So basically, Petr is a cunt, Hunt is a cunt, and the actual scary Muslim Chechen are in the right here(only sortish because they started to take weapons).

Hunts friend pushes someone who was starting a fight and gets jumped by several Chechens and they're in the right?

I don't think anyone was in the right here.

I know the Russians roll deep but I would NOT want to fuck with those Samoan dudes.

they are huge, aggressive and seem to be impervious to pain.

thank you for the cliffs TS.

These were Chechens.
They are historically very aggressive and like to start shit every chance they get.
Both in Russia and in other countries, cause they think of themselves as toughest.
In reality they only attack when they feel stronger and have greater numbers.
It seems ok for them to attack one guy with 3-4 "brothers".

Back