Story about Mass Brawl at Tiger Muay Thai involving Mark Hunt and Petr Yan

Koniradi98

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just found this on youtube, from last year. UFC fighter Ismail Naurdiev telling a story about a mass brawl at Tiger Muay Thai. Don't know if there is already a thread about this, couldn't find anything.

(in German)

Cliffs:
- There were sparrings at Tiger Muay Thai, and Petr Yan was sparring with someone (probably a chechen), who had an injury and he asked to not use kicks.
-But at a certain moment Yan threw a highkick
-This guy got angry and apparently it escalated
-One guy from Mark Hunts Team pushed this chechen guy
-Then the Askhabov Twins (chechen MMA fighters) attacked Hunt's friend (a big guy), kicked him down and all started to hit him.
-Suddenly everyone started to fight and a mass brawl broke out
-The trainers intervered,pulled them apart and yelled at them.
-So everything went back to order and training continued
-Then 3,4 Heavyweights came from outside, sat down and stared angrily at the twins and the other guy.
-After Training one of this HW´s asked: Who hit my brother? One of the twins responded
- Trainers intervered again (before it escalated), everyone talked with each other, shook hands and went their own ways.
-The Askhabov brothers went out to eat with a chechen from vienna.
-Mark Hunt and his friends saw them on the streets
-Hunt tapped magomed (the chechen from vienna) on the shoulder and threw an overhook
-Magomed was able to dodge the hook but got a kick from another guy
-The chechens ran away
-They called for support (including Isamel Naurdiev and Nasrat (Haqparast?))
-They also looked for weapons and stones in a workshop (because Hunt and his guys were much bigger)
-They searched Hunt and his team and found them in the gym
-They waited for them at the backdoor of the gym.
-The Chef of this Gym saw them and told them that he has a video, from when they were looking for weapons and that if they start something he will use his contacts and put them in jail.
-The Chef gathered them all together and held a speech.
-At the end Mark Hunt offered his excuses

Last edited:
So who ducked who in this story ?

I know the Russians roll deep but I would NOT want to fuck with those Samoan dudes.

they are huge, aggressive and seem to be impervious to pain.

thank you for the cliffs TS.

I know the Russians roll deep but I would NOT want to fuck with those Samoan dudes.

they are huge, aggressive and seem to be impervious to pain.

thank you for the cliffs TS.

Chechens are far more dangerous than samoans

Hunt would one hit that entire crew of chechen manlets.

So all I got from this is that Peter Yan is a bit of a dick

They are fighters at a fighting gym. Why not actually just fight in the ring with some sensible rules?

Chechens are far more dangerous than samoans
Seriously, the fact that they went out and looked for weapons should tell you everything you need to know.

That reminded me of this kid at my school, he was a skinny manlet but he loved to fight and was a fucking psycho, if he couldn't beat you with his bare hands he would come back with a bat, if he couldn't beat you with the bat he would come back with a fucking knife and one time with a gun, there are some fucking crazy dudes out there, it's always best to not get physical if you can avoid it.

So all I got from this is that Peter Yan is a bit of a dick
Called Pedro munhoz a filthy animal and Cody garbrandt something that'd get banned... Those two were red flags for me. But for me it all comes back to this, when cejudo finally gets the guts to fight him... Head clean off... War yan (for that particular fight).

What I gather from that story is that they all shook hands at the end and everything was fine until Mark Hunt saw them later on and charged them unprovoked, but yeah Yan is a dick...

Hunt missing a hook is on brand with this version.

Manlets started scattering for weapons because they were terrified of the heavies.

<{outtahere}>

Called Pedro munhoz a filthy animal and Cody garbrandt something that'd get banned... Those two were red flags for me. But for me it all comes back to this, when cejudo finally gets the guts to fight him... Head clean off... War yan (for that particular fight).
Way off subject here, but if Cody had a good chin, him versus Yan would be amazing.

Back