Story about Mass Brawl at Tiger Muay Thai involving Mark Hunt and Petr Yan

Dagestanis running in a pack and using weapons, eh, who would have thought it. Couldn't care less about Hunto's crew being bigger physically, the brothers shouldn't have acted like pack animals and jumped that guy on his own. Pricks the lot of them. There are very few of them I like watching or that seem like decent blokes.

Also, Yan maybe awesome to watch but he also seems like a prick.

The fact that you are confusing Dagestanis with Chechens says everything about your knowlege of the subject.

Not American, you don’t need to be from the US to be disgusted by terrorist scum.

The same ones who flourished because the US supported the Mujahedeen lol.

That one really came to "blow" up back in America's face.

Ethnic Russians are slavs - light hair, skin and eyes, mostly Christian.

Chechens and Dagestanis are Turks, mostly dark eyed and haired and mostly Muslims.

Usually when somebody says ethnic they mean different from the common people

Not American, you don’t need to be from the US to be disgusted by terrorist scum.

So now you blame me for something im not. You dont even know me. What an intelligent man you are. wow.

<GrassoBless>

I know the Russians roll deep but I would NOT want to fuck with those Samoan dudes.

they are huge, aggressive and seem to be impervious to pain.

thank you for the cliffs TS.
I think only Russian in terms of citizenship in this story is Yan. Naurdiev - Austrian and I remember he said in interview that he never represented Russian Federation or never was a Russian citizen (and if I'm not mistaken he lived majority of his life in Austria), Askhabov twins is listed if I'm not wrong as citizens of Luxembourg (on sites like Sherdog or Tapology).

@Cole train
Man, beta males have this innate quality where they love to compare things.

What superhero is the most powerful? What could win in a fight, gorilla or bear? What's the toughest dog breed? Who's the GOAT mma fighter/NBA player/QB... Etc etc

And now who's the most dangerous, a bunch of armed manlet Chechens or large Samoans?

Who the fck cares? This is a preoccupation of infantile morons. Lmao...

Oh please teach me more of your "Alpha" ways great divine one.

You do realise most of the threads you start are fantasy fights?

Way off subject here, but if Cody had a good chin, him versus Yan would be amazing.
If Cody had that legendary Hunt chin I think he'd eventually crack Yan and put him out.

So let me get this straight

2 5'6 bantamweights and 1 civilian get ganged up on by fucking mark Hunt and 4-5 other heavyweights AFTER they made peace and its the chechens that are the pussies for wanting backup/weapons to defend themselves

Lol

Sorry but if you're a big guy going around in groups attacking people way smaller than you then you're the pussy

You better get a piece of weapon if bare knuckle mark hunt is coming at you...

"-At the end Mark Hunt offered his excuses"

I can hear his voice: Am sorry m8

:D

What I gather from that story is that they all shook hands at the end and everything was fine until Mark Hunt saw them later on and charged them unprovoked, but yeah Yan is a dick...
Well we already knew hunto was a dick so it's not as much of a revelation tbf

Im asking you again, then why do you need 20 years, only to lose a war like in Vietnam, now in Afghanistan ?

Dude are you serious? We are the most baddest ass country ever. If you are trying to argue this then you are full of shit. There is no country that would want to start a war with us. If we really wanted to destroy Afghanistan and Vietnam we could. Get real dude. If shit ever got real we wouldnt use rocks and knife, we will be using bombs, thats the very last alternative though
It's clear you've never served a day in your life @TheOneAboveAll3, so I'm unsure as to who the 'we' is that you're talking about. 'You' won't do anything.

Well I didnt know. I used to like Hunt.
I'm under the impression that a lot of fighters are Dicks/bullies. Obviously not all, but if you give a group of people the skill to beat others up, there's a good chance that a fair few of them won't use those skills for the best always

Seriously, the fact that they went out and looked for weapons should tell you everything you need to know.

That reminded me of this kid at my school, he was a skinny manlet but he loved to fight and was a fucking psycho, if he couldn't beat you with his bare hands he would come back with a bat, if he couldn't beat you with the bat he would come back with a fucking knife and one time with a gun, there are some fucking crazy dudes out there, it's always best to not get physical if you can avoid it.

When I was younger (WAY younger LOL) I really wouldn't try to avoid conflict that much. I never sought it out, but if someone got mouthy in a bar or something I was like "Yep, okay, here we go..."

Things now are just way different. I'm old and have a family and stuff so I think regardless, at this stage in life I'd always be looking for the diplomatic solution. But in this day and age, it seems like people are just way more likely to be strapped and moreover, just don't give a fuck and will pull a gun out over almost nothing.

In the last 5 years I can literally think of one time only that there was potential conflict that had the potential to get physical. My buddy wasn't paying attention and walked in front of some guys playing darts and they said something to him. He apologized but they talked a little more shit and then he got pissed. I was over there within one second offering to buy them a round LOL.

Do I think they were carrying? No, probably not. But you don't get a do over. My buddy escalates and one of them happens to be a crazy MF'er and starts shooting and then there's no chance to hit rewind. I'd rather buy a couple beers and then everyone is happy...

Lol at calling chechens turks

The fact that you are confusing Dagestanis with Chechens says everything about your knowlege of the subject.

Usually when somebody says ethnic they mean different from the common people

Yes, my bad, chechens are not Turks.
But hey are not Slavs either.
Ethnic Russians are Slavs, Chechens are not.

That's actually not true. Specifically, lots of chechens are very light in complexion, blonde blue eyed etc. (mixed bag overall which is common for this region and ethnic Russians have a lot of mixes as well. Turkish people also have a lot of mixture and its not uncommon to see more nordic looking people in this region as well), also they are not likely to have genealogical connections to Turks. They have been occupying Northern Caucasian regions for many hundreds if not thousands of years longer than the modern Turks have been in Turkey or about. So you are mostly wrong.

So what's the connection between hunt and yan? Are they cool or were they on opposite sides?

Russian and the US aren't going to bomb each other LMAO. That has nothing to do with how Trump views Putin.
I got a laugh out of you, which was my intention really, I don't take this stuff seriously. I just answered the other dude who said something preposterously stupid (probably also with some sarcasm thrown in).

Back