Story about Mass Brawl at Tiger Muay Thai involving Mark Hunt and Petr Yan

I got a laugh out of you, which was my intention really, I don't take this stuff seriously. I just answered the other dude who said something preposterously stupid (probably also with some sarcasm thrown in).

Ha yeah you did make me chuckle.

As a U.S. Citizen...if we ever bomb Russia I'm gonna be pissed because my level of safety is going to drop like a rock. I'll have to move to Canada or something...

So basically, Petr is a cunt, Hunt is a cunt, and the actual scary Muslim Chechen are in the right here(only sortish because they started to take weapons).
Uh how did you get that out of this??
Might have just been an accident,and the chechens went crazy

Yes, my bad, chechens are not Turks.
But hey are not Slavs either.
Ethnic Russians are Slavs, Chechens are not.
Brother its all good, take some time to learn about The Great Tartaria. Will open your mind about the history of the region in a lot more detail to you.

Ha yeah you did make me chuckle.

As a U.S. Citizen...if we ever bomb Russia I'm gonna be pissed because my level of safety is going to drop like a rock. I'll have to move to Canada or something...
LOL I live in US, so we might as well share a house in Canada. I love me some Canadiens haha

Just found this on youtube, from last year. UFC fighter Ismail Naurdiev telling a story about a mass brawl at Tiger Muay Thai. Don't know if there is already a thread about this, couldn't find anything.

(in German)

Cliffs:
- There were sparrings at Tiger Muay Thai, and Petr Yan was sparring with someone (probably a chechen), who had an injury and he asked to not use kicks.
-But at a certain moment Yan threw a highkick
-This guy got angry and apparently it escalated
-One guy from Mark Hunts Team pushed this chechen guy
-Then the Askhabov Twins (chechen MMA fighters) attacked Hunt's friend (a big guy), kicked him down and all started to hit him.
-Suddenly everyone started to fight and a mass brawl broke out
-The trainers intervered,pulled them apart and yelled at them.
-So everything went back to order and training continued
-Then 3,4 Heavyweights came from outside, sat down and stared angrily at the twins and the other guy.
-After Training one of this HW´s asked: Who hit my brother? One of the twins responded
- Trainers intervered again (before it escalated), everyone talked with each other, shook hands and went their own ways.
-The Askhabov brothers went out to eat with a chechen from vienna.
-Mark Hunt and his friends saw them on the streets
-Hunt tapped magomed (the chechen from vienna) on the shoulder and threw an overhook
-Magomed was able to dodge the hook but got a kick from another guy
-The chechens ran away
-They called for support (including Isamel Naurdiev and Nasrat (Haqparast?))
-They also looked for weapons and stones in a workshop (because Hunt and his guys were much bigger)
-They searched Hunt and his team and found them in the gym
-They waited for them at the backdoor of the gym.
-The Chef of this Gym saw them and told them that he has a video, from when they were looking for weapons and that if they start something he will use his contacts and put them in jail.
-The Chef gathered them all together and held a speech.
-At the end Mark Hunt offered his excuses

Never heard of that. Good job TS

So now you blame me for something im not. You dont even know me. What an intelligent man you are. wow.

<GrassoBless>
No I never accused you of being a member, I doubt you’d have the balls to grab a gun and go do something. I’m assuming you’re something even lower, probably just another lowly internet provocateur venting his frustration and bashing the west from his iPhone.

But ya you’re right, I don’t know you, I just can’t imagine why anyone worthy of respect would ever pick that as their username.
<DisgustingHHH>

They went full Bitch Mode when they started looking for Rocks to throw. Hunto GOAT, will make "Tough" Muay Thai fighters revert back to 7 year olds looking for sticks and stones because they're scared shitless.

Laughed my ass off reading this story. Thank you TS.

Kinda a shit move from Hunt to try to attack these guys after they shook hands but who knows if that really happened.
And Yan is a POS as it seems.

I would be very careful to believe anyone like you wrote. From everything I know about Samoans and Chechens its 99% caucasus people feeling the need to show of their manliness, threatening, posturing and bullying others. Have a VERY HARD time picturing them as victims who had to react. Especially the part with Hunt "just" attacking out of the blue. Very out of character.

More possible they tried to start something later on being more in numbers and Hunt just walked through them the tank he is so they run away and looked for weapons.

The next Ultimate Fighter series - Samoan's v Chechen's

Dana-White-Money-643x370.jpg

Not cool, but let's go, Yan! Future 135 champion!

Chechens are far more dangerous than samoans
Maybe back in Europe, but in Thailand they're just tourists like everyone else. Unless they have access to organized criminal syndicates abroad, which I doubt.

So all I got from this is that Peter Yan is a bit of a dick
He's from the Siberian wilderness. He's not fully civilized yet so I wouldn't hold it against him.

Hope Hunt waited for them all to pass usada tests first
U know, in case he got injured by a drug cheat

That's actually not true. Specifically, lots of chechens are very light in complexion, blonde blue eyed etc. (mixed bag overall which is common for this region and ethnic Russians have a lot of mixes as well. Turkish people also have a lot of mixture and its not uncommon to see more nordic looking people in this region as well), also they are not likely to have genealogical connections to Turks. They have been occupying Northern Caucasian regions for many hundreds if not thousands of years longer than the modern Turks have been in Turkey or about. So you are mostly wrong.
Can you show me please like 5 photos/videos of blonde Chechens?
About ethnic Russians and mixes - look at Russian mma - Yan is of Russian, Georgian and Chinese descent but identifies as ethnic Russian, Emelianenko brothers identifies as ethnic Russians too while having an Ukrainian surname, Tokov brothers from Fedor Team are of half-Balkar (might be wrong, I'm too lazy to search just remember that their mother is of some North Caucasian origin and not of Chechen/Ingush/Ossetian etc. origin) and calls themselves ethnic Russians, Karakhanyan is of Armenian origin and I'm pretty sure I've seen him callinig himself ethnic Russian. I think also Nastyukhin (beat Eddie Alvarez in ONE) who is of half-Kazakh origin, calls himself ethnic Russian. I mean in Russia it's ok to call yourself an ethnic Russian while being of partially Russian origin.

Seriously, the fact that they went out and looked for weapons should tell you everything you need to know.

That reminded me of this kid at my school, he was a skinny manlet but he loved to fight and was a fucking psycho, if he couldn't beat you with his bare hands he would come back with a bat, if he couldn't beat you with the bat he would come back with a fucking knife and one time with a gun, there are some fucking crazy dudes out there, it's always best to not get physical if you can avoid it.
Sounds like a goodfella

Maybe back in Europe, but in Thailand they're just tourists like everyone else. Unless they have access to organized criminal syndicates abroad, which I doubt.

He's from the Siberian wilderness. He's not fully civilized yet so I wouldn't hold it against him.

I said earlier its not about criminal orgs

Its a cultural thing they have, chechens will help other chechens no matter what the country

Americans really dont know them and how they are because they are fairly few overall and usa is far away

Biggest strength is their unity and the level of psycho they have

The Chechens went scrambling for weapons?

I guess they learned the hard way not to mess with Samoans

<36><36><36>

OK, I"m going to make it real quick for you bro. I don't have time to post 5 pictures, videos, etc. Do you know who Kadyrov is? He is the head of Chechen Republic(not blond, but close enough):
1456310012_1454391718_kadyrov.jpg
I think there is difference between blonde and redhead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back