Economy stonks v18, stimutacs

Really? How long u gonna keep it there
I need to see a big fall of some sort. I obviously have left a ton on the table since I pulled out but at some point reality has to kick in. Although I question if reality exists anymore...

I’ve been flipping OCGN $10 5/21 calls all day and that offering couldn’t have come at a better time. Holy shit what a gift. I’m not a fan of OCGN at all considering I’m a NVAX guy but it’s an easy momentum play till the FDA tells them no.

With how terrible the covid situations are in Brazil and India PDSB should benefit big time.

I would like to thank the WSB Apes. Bought back all the shares of $MVIS I sold at 21 when it dipped below 11 at the beginning of the week. Beach Condo is in play.
Showed the wife my GAINZ this week, oral is on the table.

I need to see a big fall of some sort. I obviously have left a ton on the table since I pulled out but at some point reality has to kick in. Although I question if reality exists anymore...

I sold half my OCGN at 11 and the other half at 11.50 with limit orders before the offering was announced. Cost basis was 6.4. Missed out on MVIS and PLBY even though I've been watching PLBY like a hawk this past week. Just wasn't confident on making a move on the dip. Sold MOGO today at 7.50. Was considering RIOT and MARA today, but for some reason both went up even wit bitcoin continuing to drop...

I would like to thank the WSB Apes. Bought back all the shares of $MVIS I sold at 21 when it dipped below 11 at the beginning of the week. Beach Condo is in play.
Not the bed?

Not the bed?

i'm upset with you both. the bj should have been immediate, without even enough time to put the phone away/close window.

<DisgustingHHH>

Oh great, CNBC starting my week promoting Elon Musk on SNL to shill for Endeavor IPO lol and their earnings tomorrow.

edit: now two different segments about it in 30 minutes....

edit2: 3rd segment about it in 45 minutes...

Last edited:
lol fml Wanted to buy some CSPR in the high 6 range last week and up 18% today on a Wedbush upgrade

STLD was a nice hit, MT not too bad either!

Jesus fuck CNBC doing another segment about how SNL is a great reason to invest in Tesla and make people aware of Elon Musk's amazing personality and how that helps sell cars.

CCIV damn...
All on apple rumors lol.

PLTR guy with autism/coke problem is on CNBC again with a weird ass background.
Claiming big tech monopolies need to get broken up while himself being with a co that is trying to be a winner take most of military policing and govt gravytrains.

"lots of money being thrown around in a lot of ridiculous ways. so bitcoin is a way to opt out of that system". Yeah man Crypto is totally all responsible money.

Last edited:
today's weird.

*yawn*

i'm up bigly on paper, though.

All on apple rumors lol.
aapl's all over my shit, right now. rumours of RDNA2 GPUs (sounds more like a SOC/APU, though) in new apple lines. if apple gets involved in solar or mortgages, maybe i can just dump my whole portfolio and put it all in aapl leaps.

Hmm IRIX popping on no news... Either someone with a lot of followers or a message board is pumping it. Volume is so low that I'm just going to observe for now although tempted to sell half to take a hefty profit.

Hmm IRIX popping on no news... Either someone with a lot of followers or a message board is pumping it. Volume is so low that I'm just going to observe for now although tempted to sell half to take a hefty profit.
always sell some on pops

Back