Economy stonks v18, stimutacs

unknown.png

wow!

since I earn a ton of MSFT shares that must mean im rich now

since they BLEW THROUGH earnings bigly it means my stonks are skyro-
unknown.png

<codychoke>
What the actual fuck. I was fueling up my rocket, for my ride to the moon. I knew earnings were going to be good.
Fuck the stock market sometimes.

I did my math wrong and accidnetally slammed thru a six figure trade when the word Novavax left Bidens mouth and sold for a minor gain like a pussy lol.
Secure that bag! You never know with bios. Knowing Biden he could’ve been confused and accidentally said NVAX when he meant someone else and it would fucking bomb if you held too long. I sold at $257 knowing there is a good chance they hit $270 and probably reach $300 in the next couple of months with EUA. The only issue with me is my risk management is getting more conservative the further we go into 2021.

Secure that bag! You never know with bios. Knowing Biden he could’ve been confused and accidentally said NVAX when he meant someone else and it would fucking bomb if you held too long. I sold at $257 knowing there is a good chance they hit $270 and probably reach $300 in the next couple of months with EUA. The only issue with me is my risk management is getting more conservative the further we go into 2021.
I only got 242 to 245 and just panic sold since I wasn't even trading and happened to catch his speech.

NVAX is a weird one for sure. If it trades like MRNA and BNTX it still has some room to run, but I dunno if its worth my time to gamble on that. They have ZERO brand awareness comparatively.
MRNA meanwhile is trading at a huge brand premium because it seems from what I can tell to be the most popular vax and some dubious hopes re: cancer.
70bil val rofl.

I only got 242 to 245 and just panic sold since I wasn't even trading and happened to catch his speech.

NVAX is a weird one for sure. If it trades like MRNA and BNTX it still has some room to run, but I dunno if its worth my time to gamble on that. They have ZERO brand awareness comparatively.
MRNA meanwhile is trading at a huge brand premium because it seems from what I can tell to be the most popular vax and some dubious hopes re: cancer.
70bil val rofl.
BNTX was the same as NVAX when they first announced the partnership with Pfizer. I bought in at $45 and it went to $100+ in less than 1/2 a trading day. Came down even quicker though and slowly built back up to current SP. They ride in massive waves so If you get caught on the shit end you’re a huge bag holder till it goes back up. I agree about NVAX being weird though. The plus side is they have a great management team and their tech is better than the others in my opinion. If they fall back to $220 range it’s a no brainer to buy and hold for a month or 2.

Plus 1% to the portfolio is still a good trade on the day. If you would’ve held today you’d be looking for a an exit.

Back