Economy stonks v18, stimutacs

I take it back, $VXRT is up 39% today, due to news on Oral Covid phase 1b and J&J partnership. IT was a COVID gamble play a long time ago. No longer holding bags boys.
I had a chance to make some $ on this one a while ago, but did not sell like an idiot. Now I am up 8%.
Thank you Stonk Gods.
The Covid plays are complete wild cards. If you get the right entry and have some patience + luck they absolutely explode. I bought back into NVAX last month and today it felt good selling into that pump about 10 minutes ago. I might’ve left some on the table but I don’t even care. Like VXRT, it feels good to empty the bags and not have to worry about some bullshit the FDA might say.

The Covid plays are complete wild cards. If you get the right entry and have some patience + luck they absolutely explode. I bought back into NVAX last month and today it felt good selling into that pump about 10 minutes ago. I might’ve left some on the table but I don’t even care. Like VXRT, it feels good to empty the bags and not have to worry about some bullshit the FDA might say.
I did my math wrong and accidnetally slammed thru a six figure trade when the word Novavax left Bidens mouth and sold for a minor gain like a pussy lol.

I've been a lot more cautious than most of those who'd consider themselves politically conservative. I think the virus is real, and yeah, it was a pretty big deal (not as bad as some made it out to be, but not "just the flu brah" either). That said, NOBODY with a fucking brain was wearing masks outside when they'd walk their dog, play in the yard or at the park with their kid, etc. Anyone who actually did that actually didn't listen to any science at all, or just wanted to do it for show for whatever stupid reason. It's been pretty universal that you aren't getting 'rona from someone walking 25 feet away from you outdoors.
It depends on location. If I had a yard fuck no.
But I live in a city so I'm gonna be within 6 ft of people potentially the second I step out my door and def wear it.

Shit fucks peoples lungs up and other stuff; no fucking way I wanna be spreading it.

It depends on location. If I had a yard fuck no.
But I live in a city so I'm gonna be within 6 ft of people potentially the second I step out my door and def wear it.

Shit fucks peoples lungs up and other stuff; no fucking way I wanna be spreading it.

Yeah I get that in a big city with crowded sidewalks everywhere, that's totally different. I sometimes forget a lot of people don't have my suburban existence haha (a shit ton of people...which is why the cities are crowded to begin with). We usually visit Chicago a couple times a year but haven't gone since this thing started. But if we go this summer, yeah I'll wear one because that miracle mile is always super crammed with people.

SFT pushing hard this week. Free money baby.

All of my piddling little investments in 2021 - AAPL, AMZN, COST, GOOGL - have done really well. Unfortunately I pussyfooted my way into the positions instead of really backing up the truck. Oh well. Better than sitting on the sidelines completely I guess.

i haven't ever worn a mask outside. i really don't get this policy. so after i get vaccinated, i can... go outside while alone or with gf and without a mask... same as i've always done?

wtf?

{<huh}

<Fedor23>

whatever. will probably get vaccinated sometime, anyway... but this all just seems weird/dumb.

I wear my mask during Teh Sex, and talk like Bane.
Don't kink shame me, Bro.

All of my piddling little investments in 2021 - AAPL, AMZN, COST, GOOGL - have done really well. Unfortunately I pussyfooted my way into the positions instead of really backing up the truck. Oh well. Better than sitting on the sidelines completely I guess.
I loaded up on AAPL when it got below $120. Earnings are tomorrow, hopefully its good, and I can watch that fucker run.

I wear my mask during Teh Sex, and talk like Bane.
Don't kink shame me, Bro.

I hope y’all wear your masks if your sick in general from now on. It’s mind boggling people would go out no mask before COVID coughing and sneezing their germs everywhere. Plain dirty. Hopefully the world has changed in that respect.

nice i bought some amd at the bell and sold up 3% yay.

amd with the trifecta*. and a bonus, their enterprise/etc segment (ie: datacenter) is up, perhaps putting the kibosh on the intel FUD (datacenter is digesting) for good.

*(huge eps beat, rev beat, guidance raise)

unknown.png

wow!

since I earn a ton of MSFT shares that must mean im rich now

since they BLEW THROUGH earnings bigly it means my stonks are skyro-
unknown.png

<codychoke>

need to make a new thread... last chance to recco moving it to a different subforum

I noticed PROG was all the way back down to $3 a share FYI for u smallcap degenerates.

need to make a new thread... last chance to recco moving it to a different subforum
the madking seems quiet since the kneeling thing didnt go so hot, so I think we stay here for now. seems like we have a lot of viewers.

thank u for the short alert! (edit: not actually gonna; have no clue about this one)

It will likely be a good short from here for this week. SFT has noticeable patterns.

Maybe -$5% down from here Friday close. Earnings it will break out to 10. Free money

Back