Economy stonks v18, stimutacs

i'm upset with you both. the bj should have been immediate, without even enough time to put the phone away/close window.

<DisgustingHHH>
I have been with the wife for 16 years. I was happy because it was not Christmas, Valentines Day, my birthday or after an Eagles or Phillies title.

lol nice OCGN at 12.50 with a $10 offering closing tomorrow from a turdy 3rd rate ibank = day-short with no borrow cost :)

I have been with the wife for 16 years. I was happy because it was not Christmas, Valentines Day, my birthday or after an Eagles or Phillies title.

i'm sorry for your loss.

<DCrying>

i'll pour one out for your penis.

speaking of, why has this dumb bitcoin commercial played 50x already?

and should i put the next thread in the mayberry? great beyond (do they auto delete?)? weapons and tactics?

edit: ffs, it's basically the busiest business week (ERs, FOMC) and cnbc is replaying this stupid tesla segment already... which isn't even about their ER, anyway.

Last edited:
$MVIS
giphy.gif

I cant find shares to short. I want this gift..
I am just a dude who fucks off on a Karate Forum, so Caveat Emptor but I think they have been sold.
They Moved up the earnings call.
$MSFT deal with the US Armed Forces uses $MVIS tech that they have to pay royalties. $MVIS and $MSFT are located in the same city and throughout $MVIS life, $MSFT has thrown cash there way to keep them afloat. I wonder if $MVIS had to let $MSFT fuck their wife. No way Microsoft lets someone swoop in to buy that vertical when they have a 23 billion dollar contract using tech they pay royalties on. It would be dumb to let that sit out there and Microsoft aint dumb.
That leaves the LiDAR verticle and all other patents. I think $F is in the lead on that one, based on $MVIS hiring Judith Curran to their board. I think $F is going to partner up with a tech giant on the deal.
Maybe $APL or someone else looking for a driverless car.
Beach condo and more oral are on the table if it goes like I planned.
If they sell for 5 billion which is conservative estimate that is 33+/-/Share. That is my sell point.
Also after reading all that.
tenor.gif

I am just a dude who fucks off on a Karate Forum, so Caveat Emptor but I think they have been sold.
They Moved up the earnings call.
$MSFT deal with the US Armed Forces uses $MVIS tech that they have to pay royalties. $MVIS and $MSFT are located in the same city and throughout $MVIS life, $MSFT has thrown cash there way to keep them afloat. I wonder if $MVIS had to let $MSFT fuck their wife. No way Microsoft lets someone swoop in to buy that vertical when they have a 23 billion dollar contract using tech they pay royalties on. It would be dumb to let that sit out there and Microsoft aint dumb.
That leaves the LiDAR verticle and all other patents. I think $F is in the lead on that one, based on $MVIS hiring Judith Curran to their board. I think $F is going to partner up with a tech giant on the deal.
Maybe $APL or someone else looking for a driverless car.
Beach condo and more oral are on the table if it goes like I planned.
If they sell for 5 billion which is conservative estimate that is 33+/-/Share. That is my sell point.
Also after reading all that.
tenor.gif
lol yeah k.
Or its a massive pump and dump.

Sold half my IRIX at $9 even though this is a long with potential multibagging, but at nearly a 50% gain I just had to do it. Patiently waiting for SMSI and TPCS to have their turn, which won't be anytime soon. SMSI, IRIX and TPCS are my top 3 largest positions. I've also bought back VTSI in the past several weeks with a current cost basis of $5.04. Considering adding more shares to join my top 3, but it has been steadily increasing this past week. Volume has dropped significantly, which I'm guessing most of the day traders half left this stock and will have lest volatility.

$MVIS just touched 29.
Shit is not making any sense.

my gosh wsbets have had some pretty decent picks over there lately. I was close to throwing the kitchen sink on MVIS last week lol.

Looks like Wall Street are pumping stocks back up for now. I guess they couldn’t send small cap to much lower.

CNBC featuring yet another demon human from Arkn Invest spewing nonsense about Bitcoin mining being good for renewable energy.

lolz, 'bitcoin mining is good for the environment'

<Huh2><WhatIsThis>

edit: at least wilfred is calling out his evasive bullshit.

lolz, 'bitcoin mining is good for the environment'

<Huh2><WhatIsThis>

edit: at least wilfred is calling out his evasive bullshit.
these people are literally some of the most evil nonsense scammers it's insane they even get an audience.

Yeah bro let's fucking load the grid with insanely taxing coin garbage ; great idea.

these people are literally some of the most evil nonsense scammers it's insane they even get an audience.

Yeah bro let's fucking load the grid with insanely taxing coin garbage ; great idea.

'using 8356874532 MW of electricity that's like 5% green powered is totally good for the environment because it could be 0% and much worse!'

<seedat>

the shitty part is that we could have ev cars with integrated solar panels (or just plug-in) that could charge (at least somewhat) while sitting in the sun... and even mining shitcoin when off/idle/or running in the backend. if one doesn't drive much, it could be essentially free 'fuel/currency,' making it ironically somewhat self-sufficient and even helping to recover some of the initial costs.

but instead...

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/the-fastest-rtx-3080-mining-rig-is-a-bmw-i8

Mjk2MDU2OQ.jpeg

URhj1v2.jpeg

Last edited:
Grrrr tried to short some OCGN at the bell but forgot to switch brokerage windows and didnt get shares =[

Back