Economy stonks v18, stimutacs

SNAP was UP somehow off a note offering to make deals so I immediately shorted for 2%. Same for AGC (AGC is too hard to borrow to short overnight)

I ate BBQ last night and fell asleep watching TV and woke up barely in time for the morning trading lol.
Please share your winners folks; I'm gonna start shorting winners randomly now.

People must be buying SMSI thinking it’s MVIS...
New Benchmark PT at $9, which should honestly be higher. Need to be patient with this one. I'm not expecting much from this, although would nice to see this pop. Did not expect it to drop so damn low, but with the merger offering, market corrections occurring over the past month and investors being behind the curve, I can see why it happened. Luckily I picked up more shares when it was in the mid 5s to bring down my cost basis a little, but in the long grand scheme of things this still has multi-bagging potential at a low risk reward. We'll look back and see that even in the high 6s was a steal. Of course in theory as anything can happen.

New Benchmark PT at $9, which should honestly be higher. Need to be patient with this one. I'm not expecting much from this, although would nice to see this pop. Did not expect it to drop so damn low, but with the merger offering, market corrections occurring over the past month and investors being behind the curve, I can see why it happened. Luckily I picked up more shares when it was in the mid 5s to bring down my cost basis a little, but in the long grand scheme of things this still has multi-bagging potential at a low risk reward. We'll look back and see that even in the high 6s was a steal. Of course in theory as anything can happen.
A long way from $15 but it’s encouraging. I’m kicking my self for not taking .95 July 16 covered calls at 8.00 last month...

People must be buying SMSI thinking it’s MVIS...
I also have $VXRT and $VRTX.
One the bags are super heavy and other I am up only 5%.($VRTX which has some good PR lately because I almost cashed out like 3 times the last 2 weeks but decided to flip the bail on it, and let it run and see if it goes anywhere on PR. For the share price they should pay a dividend but they don’t. Good company that makes money it just does not do much share price wise.)

lol CNBC is shilling for their pro subscription by teasing that it reveals Cathie Wood's secret stock picks.
What an impressive multi-tier propaganda machine.

I also have $VXRT and $VRTX.
One the bags are super heavy and other I am up only 5%.($VRTX which has some good PR lately because I almost cashed out like 3 times the last 2 weeks but decided to flip the bail on it, and let it run and see if it goes anywhere on PR. For the share price they should pay a dividend but they don’t. Good company that makes money it just does not do much share price wise.)
I take it back, $VXRT is up 39% today, due to news on Oral Covid phase 1b and J&J partnership. IT was a COVID gamble play a long time ago. No longer holding bags boys.
I had a chance to make some $ on this one a while ago, but did not sell like an idiot. Now I am up 8%.
Thank you Stonk Gods.

lol CNBC is shilling for their pro subscription by teasing that it reveals Cathie Wood's secret stock picks.
Do members get any nudes?

JLClvEy.jpeg

Can one of you fuckers make me stick to my short calls more? I was such a pussy on OCGN coulda tripled my gains.

i haven't ever worn a mask outside. i really don't get this policy. so after i get vaccinated, i can... go outside while alone or with gf and without a mask... same as i've always done?

wtf?

{<huh}

<Fedor23>

whatever. will probably get vaccinated sometime, anyway... but this all just seems weird/dumb.

now back to selling NFTs of farts and talking about bitcoin liquidity on the biggest earnings day of the quarter...

lol fuck bought too much Novavax off that Biden speech and pussied out too because I like making small money not big money.

i haven't ever worn a mask outside. i really don't get this policy. so after i get vaccinated, i can... go outside while alone or with gf and without a mask... same as i've always done?

wtf?

{<huh}

<Fedor23>

whatever. will probably get vaccinated sometime, anyway... but this all just seems weird/dumb.
You'll get your freedom back when you sign up to the new normal social credit and climate tax system and make an oath to serve the technocratic oligarchy, stop being so selfish.

NIO is down a little today which sucks because I was feeling optimistic after yesterday.

You'll get your freedom back when you sign up to the new normal social credit and climate tax system and make an oath to serve the technocratic oligarchy, stop being so selfish.

NIO is down a little today which sucks because I was feeling optimistic after yesterday.

in elon we trust

e pluribus unum

wtf?

{<huh}

<Fedor23>

now back to selling NFTs of farts and talking about bitcoin liquidity on the biggest earnings day of the quarter...

I've been a lot more cautious than most of those who'd consider themselves politically conservative. I think the virus is real, and yeah, it was a pretty big deal (not as bad as some made it out to be, but not "just the flu brah" either). That said, NOBODY with a fucking brain was wearing masks outside when they'd walk their dog, play in the yard or at the park with their kid, etc. Anyone who actually did that actually didn't listen to any science at all, or just wanted to do it for show for whatever stupid reason. It's been pretty universal that you aren't getting 'rona from someone walking 25 feet away from you outdoors.

Sold the rest of my IRIX this morning at 9.50 limit order. Waiting for the last 15 min of the market. May buy back some shares, especially if it dips below $8 for a short term flip. If market takes a hit and this goes below $7 may start a long position again

Scalped aldx for about 15% today. Not much else.

Back