Economy stonks v12, gamestonk?

Please dont post anything with a thumbnail of that guy ever again.

lolz! i never heard of him until his meltdown/vids appeared on wsb. worse, there were at least 2 people on wsb that actually paid this clown for his 'classes.'

and deal, it hurts me almost as much as it humors me.

edit: this thread should be about investing, this doesn't belong here

please teach us about investing.

reminds me of this lulz

Can't believe Yanni got him high! Yanni bad!

557687_297621013679546_630073822_n.jpg

I think you're really underestimating how hard it is to become a "wall street boss."

Even if 90% of people fail to beat the market, 10% of just 1 million people is 100,000 people. People who are able to beat the market are rare, but not that rare.
You know who “beats the market”? Algo-traders beat the market. Besides that we are all human beings and we fall victim to FUD, FOMO, greed, all that good shit. A lot of the advice given in these threads have been learned through expensive personal fuck ups. The key to “beating the market” is consistency and taking profit while you’re ahead. Rob and Brackis are good examples of successful day traders. I like Brackis style which is just scalp like crazy and secure those 1-3%, maybe even 3-5% if you hit the sweet spot. Those all add up and your portfolio will grow before you even realize it.

You know who “beats the market”? Algo-traders beat the market. Besides that we are all human beings and we fall victim to FUD, FOMO, greed, all that good shit. A lot of the advice given in these threads have been learned through expensive personal fuck ups. The key to “beating the market” is consistency and taking profit while you’re ahead. Rob and Brackis are good examples of successful day traders. I like Brackis style which is just scalp like crazy and secure those 1-3%, maybe even 3-5% if you hit the sweet spot. Those all add up and your portfolio will grow before you even realize it.
Lots of success in investing definitely boils down to psychology.

More than one way to skin a cat, though. 90% of my portfolio is concentrated in just 3 stocks I've held for a decade.

Thanks for the kind words.
I do really love my flips, sometimes to my own detriment when I get impatient on other stuff that ends up moonshotting. I try to put the non-flips out on the table for everyone here to see and they tend to work out.

My calls on shit like MGI @ 2, DKNG @ 20, Boeing at 145, WOW @ 4.75, Gan @15.5, SPR @ 19 , RMO @ 12, EOSE @ 11, SRAC at 10.5 are all honestly like 5-star analyst lvl shit that a non daytrader could have ridden to some silly gains :)
The issue being that with a more fully saturated market, I am now reverting to more flips, shorts etc... and mixing it with low-risk SPAC plays that do nothing until they do something exciting.

Last edited:
Nice work man.

After doing some research, the upside on this stock is monstrous. Lucid market cap 15 billion. Voted best EV car. Former tesla engineer onboard. Looking to produce 30k cars a year and eventually the goal of 400k. Building factories. This isn't NIKOLA, this company is the real deal.

Fuck this, I am in if this stays under $15 at open tomorrow for 1500 shares. I am betting the roof gets blown off with confirmation.

What's this stock you're talking about?

What's this stock you're talking about?
CCIV
One I called this on that was also rumored as a DirecTV possibilility by mercurial billionaire rainman Michael Klein.
Could easily hit 20 in this EV crazy market and closed at 14. Assuming it's confirmed. If its not that its back to 10 lol. But I'd put the odds at 75% it's real.

Last edited:
CCIV
One I called this on that was also rumored as a DirecTV possibilility by mercurial billionaire rainman Michael Klein.
Could easily hit 20 in this EV crazy market and closed at 14. Assuming it's confirmed.

Thanks...ill check it out! Too extended at this point or more meat on the bone?

Damn just checked out the chart. Thats nuts good pick

Lots of success in investing definitely boils down to psychology.

More than one way to skin a cat, though. 90% of my portfolio is concentrated in just 3 stocks I've held for a decade.

Actually, I would have to go against the grain and say 'emotional intelligence' is what makes a successful trader/investor. My biggest losses trading was because I let my emotions get in the way and made dumb decision making. Knowing when to take a profit is the hardest deal breaker. We are by nature - all so greedy lol.

Actually, I would have to go against the grain and say 'emotional intelligence' is what makes a successful trader/investor. My biggest losses trading was because I let my emotions get in the way and made dumb decision making. Knowing when to take a profit is the hardest deal breaker. We are by nature - all so greedy lol.

i dunno, i'm not that greedy. i value consistent $ more than rips, which might even be my biggest achilles. i have no problem seeing green and selling to move on to the next play. even with cciv, i sold at 12.85, bought back in (and with more shares) at 11.50ish, sold them, bought more, sold them, bought more... and then sold half in after hours, figuring it's 'safer' than banking on the moonshot tomorrow with confirmation.

that said, if it's confirmed, i might try to make a bigger/longer play.

but this shit's also why i'm generally theta gang. i'm fine making my weekly monies, and generally don't care if the calls i'm selling moonshot or go worthless. with (short) puts it's a littttttttle more different, but i can ~always just wheel them out if i let them assign.

NCNO if anyone wants a fintech that has based for months

I'm mostly SPACs tho
PRPB
AACQ
APSG
FTOC
SVAC
FST
CCIV
TEKK
IGAC
CRHC
ACTC
GSAH
OACB
to name a few lol
I am a fucking RAINMAN. DANCE FOR ME

NCNO if anyone wants a fintech that has based for months

I'm mostly SPACs tho
PRPB
AACQ
APSG
FTOC
SVAC
FST
CCIV
TEKK
IGAC
CRHC
ACTC
GSAH
OACB
to name a few lol
what triggered you to look into these, how did you identify them?

what triggered you to look into these, how did you identify them?
I got a vaccine at age 5 that gave me foresight.

(spent days of my life going through SPAC ipo press releases to look for legit looking ones)

Back