Economy stonks v12, gamestonk?

Roger that. Filing as a trader alleviates those rules i take it?

Had no clue it existed until brackis mentioned it. Probably cost me a lot for first half of year jumping in and out of same stock

basically. if you have actual long-term gains, it may not be worth it. it's all situational.

In the spirit of sharing losses I just committed the fuck up of the year.

Attempted to buy 1 share of Amazon then I logged off.

Logged back on 20 minutes later and I'm down a grand!!
Accidentally bought 100 shares...aka...300k and lost
.3 %.

Sold it off as I couldn't risk trying to get even. I'm sick. Of all the stocks to accidents buy.

In the spirit of sharing losses I just committed the fuck up of the year.

Attempted to buy 1 share of Amazon then I logged off.

Logged back on 20 minutes later and I'm down a grand!!
Accidentally bought 100 shares...aka...300k and lost
.3 %.

Sold it off as I couldn't risk trying to get even. I'm sick. Of all the stocks to accidents buy.

oof

on a possibly related note, i'm a simple man. i see a lucid commercial, i buy another lot of cciv. (also saw that cciv is having a special announcement today or something, so...)

oof

on a possibly related note, i'm a simple man. i see a lucid commercial, i buy another lot of cciv. (also saw that cciv is having a special announcement today or something, so...)

Sick part is if I just noticed now I'd be up 1000 on the shares lol.

So...buy cciv now?

Sick part is if I just noticed now I'd be up 1000 on the shares lol.

So...buy cciv now?

<Fedor23>

i'm in, but i'm also a bastard that's made about 50 plays in/out in the last day. it might work out, it might not. the biggest risk is that it's not actually lucid, but some bait and switch (ie: direct tv, top golf).

and the actc is stealing the thunder for today, but that could be a really good thing later. dunno. i don't know who the hell proterra is, maybe they're awesome. but what i saw of lucid is perhaps worth a gamble (which this still is, without knowing the actual details/valuation/etc)

my worst play so far is buying an extra 100 of xlnx at seemingly the absolute top (153.51, which should be laughable to those looking at their chart) to sell a $200 cc on (shortly after selling a 147p). but i've also been trying to snatch another 100 via puts for the last... month or so and somehow always had the puts close under the sp.

<Fedor23>

i'm in, but i'm also a bastard that's made about 50 plays in/out in the last day. it might work out, it might not. the biggest risk is that it's not actually lucid, but some bait and switch (ie: direct tv, top golf).

and the actc is stealing the thunder for today, but that could be a really good thing later. dunno. i don't know who the hell proterra is, maybe they're awesome. but what i saw of lucid is perhaps worth a gamble (which this still is, without knowing the actual details/valuation/etc)
Proterra is a super duper legit commercial EV co with Daimler backing. As for valuation who knows.

Last edited:
<Fedor23>

my worst play so far is buying an extra 100 of xlnx at seemingly the absolute top (153.51, which should be laughable to those looking at their chart) to sell a $200 cc on (shortly after selling a 147p). but i've also been trying to snatch another 100 via puts for the last... month or so and somehow always had the puts close under the sp.

Idk what most of that means.

So basically I'm in for 100

oof

I ended up buyin some cciv today. You guys like it long term?

NCNO if anyone wants a fintech that has based for months

I'm mostly SPACs tho
PRPB
AACQ
APSG
FTOC
SVAC
FST
CCIV
TEKK
IGAC
CRHC
ACTC
GSAH
OACB
to name a few lol
I forgot FCAC but this is gonna go down as a legendary post for me lol

I forgot FCAC but this is gonna go down as a legendary post for me lol

not gonna lie, i bought 100 of most of them just to have in my list, then made some moves off some.

<{1-14}><28>

and lolz, speaking of losers, that rmo $22.50P i sold. lolz. looks like i'll be trying to wheel this off. i just find it funny since my mindset was 'well, it's gonna drop, but it shouldn't go under $21...' and then it fell to 20 like the next day. haha

I ended up buyin some cciv today. You guys like it long term?

<Fedor23>

it's going to depend on the details. lucid looks to have a killer product (tesla lowered their model s price in response), but i have no idea if this deal's even happening or with what terms.

Last edited:
I'm in CCIV. Limit order triggered. I'm in for 500, kinda gathered 1500 could be super risky lol no news or yet. Any news it's going to moon.

GM on fire. Stock has been rallying hard..

and lolz, that NAK play (ie: the dumbest play i've done since i was slinging .50 puts on acb/uso/grpn/etc) is up like 50%

who knew. i actually set up a bunch of random bull spreads on it last week, just to test rh's fills/etc (i generally do not trust rh with spreads unless it's a super high volume ticker [ie: amd] ). they have a risk of like... 2 dollars each or something hilariously retarded.

edit:

and re: cciv - here's the link to their 3:30pm "fireside chat," or whatever the hell

https://icrinc.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Q0p6otkBSV-a0WDMhUcpWQ

Locked some gnog for 6% gains today. Perfect stock to trade atm. It will see red tommorow.

CCIV sinking fast. Needs news this week or this is getting dumped hard.

CCIV sinking fast. Needs news this week or this is getting dumped hard.

i'm pretty sure it's from the morons spreading the rumour that the 3:30 thing was cciv related.

i mean, MAYBE they'll say something about it, but it's definitely a scheduled conference for ccx, and it had been known for a while.

Locked some gnog for 6% gains today. Perfect stock to trade atm. It will see red tommorow.
Locked mine in as well for almost 10%. Only SPAC I'm left holding is BFT. Have a lot of cash to play with.

they can't address the rumour, which is about as expected. might buy some dips

and ibio is officially mooning. i do not know why, though. but it looks like my 1.50c will be assigned...

Back