@Wadtucket
@HOLA
@Travis Alexander
@Kowboy Karl
@Cuzcatlan
@PaleMoonlight
@chardog
@SiKnSiN

I sold my n64 and allll the great games to Gamestop so I could get the $100 I needed to be able to buy a PS2

Gamestop is evil, and ruined my childhood

Came back from 3 week vacation today and log in, first tag I see to the GOAT thread. Might it won't be a bad day after all.

GNOG is making me sweat.

I think in 3-4 weeks the airlines will go another 15% run.

NCNO if anyone wants a fintech that has based for months

I'm mostly SPACs tho
PRPB
AACQ
APSG
FTOC
SVAC
FST
CCIV
TEKK
IGAC
CRHC
ACTC
GSAH
OACB
to name a few lol

Last edited:
GNOG is making me sweat.

on friday, i bought shares and sold calls on them while also selling puts, all at $20. already got to make moves on the calls... will kang gang this shit hard as long as the iv/price movement allows. (and i don't care about this stock at all)

Great day for stonks. Even pltr is up. Maybe I can finally get green in these calls I had to average down on.

this guy on cnbc has made the longest run-on sentence i've ever heard.

lol @ BTC bros getting a regulatory pegging rn.
I might buy some for the reflex lulz if we get below 30k

NCNO if anyone wants a fintech that has based for months

I'm mostly SPACs tho
PRPB
AACQ
APSG
FTOC
SVAC
FST
CCIV
TEKK
IGAC
CRHC
ACTC
GSAH
OACB
to name a few lol

dammit, now i'm going to have to look some all of these.

BMY announced a 2 billion stock buy back. Wish I hadn't sold my $65 calls on friday.

Some key and peele looking mofo with a Lacrosse poster in his background trying to tell me on cnbc that bitcoin is for black liberation lmao. Yeah bro; and if you get on this boat there's a great job waiting in America.
BMY announced a 2 billion stock buy back. Wish I hadn't sold my $65 calls on friday.
I did the opposite and KNEW they had some promotional events coming today and didn't buy thinking the market being down would be when to buy and theyd come out after hrs lol.

Some key and peele looking mofo with a Lacrosse poster in his background trying to tell me on cnbc that bitcoin is for black liberation lmao. Yeah bro; and if you get on this boat there's a great job waiting in America.

I did the opposite and KNEW they had some promotional events coming today and didn't buy thinking the market being down would be when to buy and theyd come out after hrs lol.
I still hold a bunch of stock but would have liked this gain as well. Can't win them all I guess.

Loaded up on more AAPL at open. And I love how back in Nov I had this detailed plan for some marijuana plays, never followed it, and now those stocks are trading at a premium with my dumbass looking on the outside for a decent entry. Haven't had luck with pot stocks though. Had 20k shares of Planet 13 back in March, and then sold the day before some big YouTuber started the pump train.

Loaded up on more AAPL at open. And I love how back in Nov I had this detailed plan for some marijuana plays, never followed it, and now those stocks are trading at a premium with my dumbass looking on the outside for a decent entry. Haven't had luck with pot stocks though. Had 20k shares of Planet 13 back in March, and then sold the day before some big YouTuber started the pump train.

I hear ya, it gives you the feels sometimes. I feel the same way debating what to do with DKNG. Grabbed at $42ish couple months back. Tempted to hold it long term but I'm not actually convinced all this buzz will pan out the way people are talking. I was expecting the spike that already occured. But would hate to sell for profit now and watch it explode later on. Decisions man decisions.

i just sold a put on aapl. i really don't know why/have any real reason, other than i read your post about aapl and thought sure, why not?

also, a lot of things i was hoping to snatch/sell puts on before ces already spiked at open, not giving me a chance to...

i generally stayed away from potstocks, aside from when acb was trading around $1. and even then, i just theta fucked people a lot

Back