Economy stonks v12, gamestonk?

i dunno, i'm not that greedy. i value consistent $ more than rips, which might even be my biggest achilles. i have no problem seeing green and selling to move on to the next play. even with cciv, i sold at 12.85, bought back in (and with more shares) at 11.50ish, sold them, bought more, sold them, bought more... and then sold half in after hours, figuring it's 'safer' than banking on the moonshot tomorrow with confirmation.

that said, if it's confirmed, i might try to make a bigger/longer play.

but this shit's also why i'm generally theta gang. i'm fine making my weekly monies, and generally don't care if the calls i'm selling moonshot or go worthless. with (short) puts it's a littttttttle more different, but i can ~always just wheel them out if i let them assign.

You run into any issues with the rinse/wash rule?

I'm at peace with selling my Tesla put yesterday and these GM calls are the gift that keeps on giving

You run into any issues with the rinse/wash rule?

not sure how to answer that. i made a gnarly wash sale during the collapse, figured for sure i'd be filing as a trader. but now i'll leave it to my accountant. but chances are, i'll be filing as a trader for 2020 and then onwards. but before the covid collapse, i never really had a problem with it.

GNOG just keeps free falling. Arghhhh

gsah's been halted and moving weirdly on seemingly no news... another brackspac!

Damn I should have just gone for MGNI at 24.75 when I had a shot; up 10% from there.

Shuddup you dope
SPider-Man-PS4.jpg

Jesus christ 2 straight days of CNBC telling us that a right wing white russian and chinese cryptocurrency is the secret to black financial equality lol.

seriously, all this woke racist shit on cnbc should really stop hitting peaks. this is just retarded. they have lisa su and mary barra on, apparently (or are just broadcasting their ces shit, i dunno)... and they're going to have this clown ("bitcoin and black america") lead in?

edit:

Jesus christ 2 straight days of CNBC telling us that a right wing white russian and chinese cryptocurrency is the secret to black financial equality lol.

beat me to it.

seriously, all this woke racist shit on cnbc should really stop hitting peaks. this is just retarded. they have lisa su and mary barra on, apparently (or are just broadcasting their ces shit, i dunno)... and they're going to have this clown ("bitcoin and black america") lead in?

edit:

beat me to it.
When they find a subject, they try to find every angle to beat it to death so that they can pump volatility into it.
BTC and Tesla are almost just vehicles thru which media orgs get to talk about at this pt lol.

not sure how to answer that. i made a gnarly wash sale during the collapse, figured for sure i'd be filing as a trader. but now i'll leave it to my accountant. but chances are, i'll be filing as a trader for 2020 and then onwards. but before the covid collapse, i never really had a problem with it.

Roger that. Filing as a trader alleviates those rules i take it?

Had no clue it existed until brackis mentioned it. Probably cost me a lot for first half of year jumping in and out of same stock

lisa su's been on-stage at ces for the last while, so i'm a little confused as to how she's on cnbc next (ie: she's still speaking at ces)

so i guess it's an interview from earlier

Not stock, but I sold the cryptos that I bought years back the other day for a nice, nice profit. Had ETH, VET, XRP, and a few others. will likely never touch it again. Thought I was going to be stuck holding the forever bag so a feel good moment to actually be able to cash it out.

Back