Economy stonks v12, gamestonk?

Oh boys do I love all of you?
Because CCIV is LUCID bahahahahhaha

is it?

wish i had more than 200, but whatever. gains are gains

edit: bloomberg reported the rumour of lucid, so... yeah, i guess. daaaamn

Had my highest gaining day ever today..as usual on good days im sour af about what I did wrong.

Made quick 800 on tsla put and sold off...ill be kicking myself for sure.

Really wish I bought more shop when it dipped to just above a grand...holding 5 atm

Favorite holding atm is GM Feb 19, 41calls I've had for weeks. Has that conference coming up this week, huge earnings expected early feb, and its actually just approaching a proper breakout point from TA standpoint.
Sold one contract today, will sell 2 just before earnings, and hold 1 through most likely

sold em... but then bought more on a dip. might make more flips on this

PENN hits 100

giphy.gif

it's kind of ironic. i actually researched lucid the other week (briefly). saw they weren't publicly traded, but also saw that their specs (if they're legit) are insane. i think the ev hype is madness, but these specs are (way) better than tesla's.

it's kind of ironic. i actually researched lucid the other week (briefly). saw they weren't publicly traded, but also saw that their specs (if they're legit) are insane. i think the ev hype is madness, but these specs are (way) better than tesla's.
I knew something was up when there were a shitload of Lucid Air ads on CNBC and not non-financial networks lol.

I knew something was up when there were a shitload of Lucid Air ads on CNBC and not non-financial networks lol.

they've been on for weeks, though. it might be why i looked into them. if not, someone here (you?) or on wsb mentioned them.

but probably not wsb, since they're not/weren't traded.

they've been on for weeks, though. it might be why i looked into them. if not, someone here (you?) or on wsb mentioned them.

but probably not wsb, since they're not/weren't traded.
Was me a month ago prolly?
CCX was rumored as TopGolf not CCIV and they went with some other generic normie biz instead.
CCIV rumored for some complex DirecTV spinoff OR Lucid Motors

$DGLY is up today. They always fly the day after a riot. Last couple big riots the next day its up like 10 to 20%.

I thought I’d be on the negative today since most tech stocks are down. But I’m breaking even so far since Nio, AMD and RIDE are up significant amount. The rest of my portfolio is down.

Back