Economy stonks v12, gamestonk?

i'm pretty disappointed that cciv didn't have strikes higher than 20, so i didn't play with calls at all. i did open/close short puts all day, though.

(also, i wish they had 1/15s, but i wasn't expecting that)

well, it looks like $22.50, 25, and 30 strikes are live tomorrow.

These last few days have been so nuts that I had to fall asleep at 5pm yesterday out of sheer analytic exhaustion and my reward is waking up at 2am to see CCIV up even more.
Absurd

GME looking like it's going to fire on all cylinders again..can it really pop like yesterday again would be outrageous!

GME looking like it's going to fire on all cylinders again..can it really pop like yesterday again would be outrageous!
Prolly tops out around $42.069

(this is jokes btw for the boomers reading)

Last edited:
Limit orders are set 40, 45. If this moons and cciv I'll be ready to buy my first property lol
In this market I'd be selling half on the open since it seems to be meeting resistance right at 2x the recent resistance at 18-20.
But that's just my handicapped gambling strategy.

In this market I'd be selling half on the open since it seems to be meeting resistance right at 2x the recent resistance at 18-20.
But that's just my handicapped gambling strategy.

Ill probably watch the open and get the gist of where this is going. Selling half to cement gains is always a great strategy but I'm feeling something could be brewing. Let's see what happens.

Im keen to unload stock and take a position in idex.

Ill probably watch the open and get the gist of where this is going. Selling half to cement gains is always a great strategy but I'm feeling something could be brewing. Let's see what happens.

Im keen to unload stock and take a position in idex.
Just got bid up right to resistance again at $38 (2x)

Damn I was hoping to get Penn @ $110 to start a short and then Loop downgrades it premarket to a sell.
Hopefully retards buy thru it and then some.

Bought more CCIV after the dip... "it's just a rumor so far" on CNBC.. duh.

Bought more CCIV after the dip... "it's just a rumor so far" on CNBC.. duh.
I was looking at some other shit and then heard them say that and dumped a bunch in the 18s to buy lower :)

Also the more I think about this Cathy Wood Ark Space ETF Tease, the more I realize it's a cahoots ploy to IPO SpaceX lol

Last edited:
lol fuck I bought a little FUSE and not enough ran 10% -_-

Hell yeah let’s print $2T once week!

Stonks only go up

Any of you stock Bros start up an account for a minor?
Tried to set up my daughter, finally and went to Robin Hood but she cant sign up because she is underaged. So I was researching and I need to set up a custodial account. I don't want to use something that charges a lot for trades, which is why I went to Robin Hood.
I found something called Stockpile, just wondering if anyone is familiar with Stockpile. It seems to fit what I need in partial shares and cheap on the trades.
Thanks in advance.

Watch TLSS. If that bitch free falls back down time to ride another wave.

lmao just got dubbed by Madmick for mocking some retarded necrothread he made about frivolous racebait lawsuits.
It might have been fun gents.

lmao just got dubbed by Madmick for mocking some retarded necrothread he made about frivolous racebait lawsuits.
It might have been fun gents.
What gets me about him, is he would not correct the thread he made about the President of the Raptors, punching a cop. I used to fuck with him about it, but stopped.

What gets me about him, is he would not correct the thread he made about the President of the Raptors, punching a cop. I used to fuck with him about it, but stopped.
Yep; I literally referenced that and he deleted the comment and dubbed me for "racist language" rofl. I cant even find the huge raptors thread he made and got embarassed in. Why? Cause he deleted it I think rofl.

madmick is never wrong. didn't you know? lol

Back