Economy stonks v12, gamestonk?

Yep; I literally referenced that and he deleted the comment and dubbed me for "racist language" rofl. I cant even find the huge raptors thread he made and got embarassed in. Why? Cause he deleted it I think rofl.
I just looked and its gone. What a bitch.

unknown.png

I just passed Mars and en route to Jupiter

Alhamdulillah

I keep selling covered FD calls on gamestonk at the highest available strike price but it just keeps on mooning, might actually get assigned on my $39 ccs

Oh well

unknown.png

Alhamdulillah

I keep selling covered FD calls on gamestonk at the highest available strike price but it just keeps on mooning, might actually get assigned on my $39 ccs

Oh well
Wicked.
You should buy this website with me.

I'm gonna start shorting CELH too
an online influencer energydrink with a 5 billion market cap?
Makes total sense

unknown.png

Alhamdulillah

Oh well
All in on $WAD.

Limit sell order locked in GME. Another 30%. Still holding shares will sell by end of close.

Another wonderful day. I have to owe it to wsbets lol

Limit sell order locked in GME. Another 30%. Still holding shares will sell by end of close.

Another wonderful day. I have to owe it to wsbets lol
You had Bed Bath too or am I confused?

RBAC with a small spac spike. Only small a small amnt :(
Will be curious to see if it's Fenway or not

Yep; I literally referenced that and he deleted the comment and dubbed me for "racist language" rofl. I cant even find the huge raptors thread he made and got embarassed in. Why? Cause he deleted it I think rofl.

he self-pwned last week in the arcade. i took screenshots in case he deleted (he didn't).

ended up selling calls on cciv when the cnbc clown said it's just a rumour. been closing/opening/closing them, since.

bought bb this morning. a whole 100. should have bought 1000+. me and my bookmark orders/timing.

Possibly the only thing worse than interest rates going up.

lol he deleted your post too I see @44nutman
Prolly mad about INTC-AMD and not stonking.
Yeah he deleted my post. I usually let it go after that, so I don't get banned, but he has been consistent if I bring it up, it gets deleted and no mention of why it got deleted. Oh well, Sherdog is Lyfe!
If you are on a forum for years, you are bound to be wrong, just own it and move on. Hell I am wrong a lot.
Only time I got banned is I made a bad joke in the GOT thread around season 3, when the thread was hot on Sherdog. Someone thought it was a spoiler but I had read the books, so it was a sub par joke and not a spoiler. Thankfully some Mod had read the books and reinstated me. Forgot which MOD banned me on that one.
Got Yellows once for posting a butt floss Gif , by a Mod I am friendly with. I thought the Gif was ok, but I guess it wasn't and gladly took that Yellow card since it was my fault.

Also I bought $UEC this morning. Its a holder, not looking for quick buck.
I think with all this alternative energy, Uranium is undervalued. Plus a Uruanium miner in Australia, lease ran out and they shut the doors, so one less competitor. Semi gamble buy, but at the 1.82 I got in at, it is worth the gamble.

he self-pwned last week in the arcade. i took screenshots in case he deleted (he didn't).

ended up selling calls on cciv when the cnbc clown said it's just a rumour. been closing/opening/closing them, since.

bought bb this morning. a whole 100. should have bought 1000+. me and my bookmark orders/timing.
I have had $BB since 03/31 and bought more in June. Up 95%
Their security software is top of the line and with all the automated vehicles soon to hit the road, security software should be a good sector.

Also I bought $UEC this morning. Its a holder, not looking for quick buck.
I think with all this alternative energy, Uranium is undervalued

lolz! i was playing this and uuuu hard a few months ago. they went up like 300% so i'm not as confident about being undervalued...

What gets me about him, is he would not correct the thread he made about the President of the Raptors, punching a cop. I used to fuck with him about it, but stopped.
he's stubborn as hell, and abuses his power

Kinda feeling worried there is a bidding war with Klein and Ackman for Lucid. What we thinking?

Kinda just holding rather trading. Hoping for the news and moonshot. Already up 30% though..

Imma send this cat a dick pic, he made me a significant amount of tendies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back