Economy stonks v12, gamestonk?

Limit sell order locked in GME. Another 30%. Still holding shares will sell by end of close.

Another wonderful day. I have to owe it to wsbets lol
I can't believe it's still running. Was about to pull the trigger after the opening dip and pussed out. ughh

NCNO if anyone wants a fintech that has based for months

I'm mostly SPACs tho
PRPB
AACQ
APSG
FTOC
SVAC
FST
CCIV
TEKK
IGAC
CRHC
ACTC
GSAH
OACB
to name a few lol
lulz Shillman Ferttata in talks with FST

I can't believe it's still running. Was about to pull the trigger after the opening dip and pussed out. ughh
It's not "running" per se.
It keeps having a battle at 38 (2x old resistance)

It's not "running" per se.
It keeps having a battle at 38 (2x old resistance)
There was a big dip 20 minutes after opening and I thought it was down to $33 something. I was about to pull the trigger but had a call for my day job...

Very confusing, just reading a bloomberg wire that he was in talks.

i bailed on lcy, regardless. missed the top, though. that came and went in like 5 seconds. might buy 100 or so later for less.

lolz @ hearing ufc marijuana news on cnbc. and nothing about nick diaz...

i bailed on lcy, regardless. missed the top, though. that came and went in like 5 seconds. might buy 100 or so later for less.

lolz @ hearing ufc marijuana news on cnbc.
I made a post last night ranting about how fat goof Dana could easily make this happen if he wasnt so busy being a doof.

Wait aren't we all still holding LCY?

on its big dips, i've been selling $2 and $2.50P i wouldn't have a problem buying in at around 3.50, but i'm skeptical of these runs

(pre-news)
Honestly it all rides on the LiDAR test in April. If it does as good as they say it will, then it flies, if not I fucked up by not selling. Probaly going to sell 1000 shares after this pump, to take some profit. I am in at 1.91 with all my shares.

Holy shit BBBY. Is this the next stock to go berserk? heavily shorted. Might have to play this one.

Lol just seen wsbets autists are now looking to pump this stock. Okay i'm in at open tomorrow boyos.

Honestly it all rides on the LiDAR test in April. If it does as good as they say it will, then it flies, if not I fucked up by not selling. Probaly going to sell 1000 shares after this pump, to take some profit. I am in at 1.91 with all my shares.
I think people betting on self driving cars are gonna get burned

The tech is not there, not for many years

lolz @ bb

i sold at 9.13. then bought back in at 9.19 and sold a $10.5 1/15C. about as FD as it gets. and it's at 10.50 now. haha

<Fedor23>

whatever, gains are gains. just kicking myself for not opening a real position, since i actually intended to.

oh, and i sold some puts.

Back