Economy stonks v10, elections go up. or down. or flat.

shit goes red for like 10 whole minutes and puts balloon.

{<shrug}

wow Kandyland I'll tip my hat to the Trade Desk robinhood stock somehow being up 30% today lol.

no idea what mvis really is. no idea why it's down again. (i never did do any dd at all on this one)

but i'm selling puts into it, because this all seems too funny to me.

(i had some 40 day old short put orders in [with pretty absurd prices, really] and 1 triggered. so then i looked and thought why not?)

i think i initially played this via @44nutman from $~1 to 2.50, or something.

edit: lolz. it was $1.50 a week ago. weird that puts of mine only went through today, from 1.90 ->1.80 or whatever.

Last edited:
PLTR +20% today

Told y'all to load up at the IPO

i tried to steal my way in at 9.02 a bit ago, but it never hit. i would have likely had gains capped by selling calls on whatever i bought, anyway. {<shrug}

nice play. are you still in or did you sell?

i tried to steal my way in at 9.02 a bit ago, but it never hit. i would have likely had gains capped by selling calls on whatever i bought, anyway. {<shrug}

nice play. are you still in or did you sell?
Gonna hold on to it, I think it's undervalued

Surveillance is the future

Day traded some SQ calls off great earnings last night and good set up. Really a novice at reading price action but learning every day. Took a very nice profit on it.

Gonna hold on to it, I think it's undervalued

Surveillance is the future
Yeah it's a weird stock to play. I really didn't like the IPO price and was worried this would fart around 8-9 first before doing this after an earnings report.
It's definitely got some algos behind it, every nibble I tried after their "contact tracing" rumor had the bid ask dance immediately on me.
They lose money like it's their job but are supreme big gov grifters.

Hahahaha holy shit I've had 3 trades make me 4 figures in under a minute and just walked away with each.
told you six months ago

thanks for the acb tip
Ironically I shorted the minuted I made this post and took 2% and walked with that lol.

Hahahaha holy shit I've had 3 trades make me 4 figures in under a minute and just walked away with each.

Ironically I shorted the minuted I made this post and took 2% and walked with that lol.

My sources indicate ttd going well above a thousand

no idea what mvis really is. no idea why it's down again. (i never did do any dd at all on this one)

but i'm selling puts into it, because this all seems too funny to me.

(i had some 40 day old short put orders in [with pretty absurd prices, really] and 1 triggered. so then i looked and thought why not?)

i think i initially played this via @44nutman from $~1 to 2.50, or something.

edit: lolz. it was $1.50 a week ago. weird that puts of mine only went through today, from 1.90 ->1.80 or whatever.
I got out at 2.50 and bought back in at 1.57 last week or so. They have the best driverless tech(Lidar) out there. Also their Hallolens tech is used by multiple tier 1 companies who pay royalties for the use. The problem is they are good at developing stuff but don’t seem to know how to make money off it. They are on record they want to sell. As someone who has been in them since .80, this latest run is being suppressed by AI. The chart you can see the walls someone is putting up. For every billion they get in a sale it’s worth roughly 6.66/share. I learned the hard way sell the day of earnings. Wait for the tank and get back in and keep the haircut profit. I am a huge believer in their tech. 2021 supposed to be a big demo of the Lidar tech. The $MVIS Reddit board is your friend for this stock. Those dudes are dialed in to any info for the company. I have a huge position in them but if they can get 2 billion for the sale, it’s beach condo time.

Never have I been happier to have held onto my weed stocks... let's hope they continue going up...

I got out at 2.50 and bought back in at 1.57 last week or so. They have the best driverless tech(Lidar) out there. Also their Hallolens tech is used by multiple tier 1 companies who pay royalties for the use. The problem is they are good at developing stuff but don’t seem to know how to make money off it. They are on record they want to sell. As someone who has been in them since .80, this latest run is being suppressed by AI. The chart you can see the walls someone is putting up. For every billion they get in a sale it’s worth roughly 6.66/share. I learned the hard way sell the day of earnings. Wait for the tank and get back in and keep the haircut profit. I am a huge believer in their tech. 2021 supposed to be a big demo of the Lidar tech. The $MVIS Reddit board is your friend for this stock. Those dudes are dialed in to any info for the company. I have a huge position in them but if they can get 2 billion for the sale, it’s beach condo time.

aiight, thanks. iirc, i made a ~3 day swing trade on it before and then just sold an assload of puts that all expired worthless. and then sold some more. and then totally forgot until today

PLTR +20% today

Told y'all to load up at the IPO
Missed this when it hit around 9. Wanted in large and missed the boat. Will wait for a pull back if it does to get in!

Bought some JKS, down today as expected but could be in for another pump next week. Pure gamble but this is still way off ATHs. I think we run next week.

Back