Economy stonks v10, elections go up. or down. or flat.

Welp biggest ragret of week was not seeing the obvious Prop22 California win and how much skirting labor laws are crucial to contract apps like Uber and Lyft.

omg my retarded plug power short is paying hahahha!

Annd closed that Plug short too early ;(
My Hylion call also looking great.

Nio the only guy still misbehaving on me, but I've got faith :)

Dow rising this morning I believe. Really didn’t have a clue what it’s so morning after that crazy night

lol @Wadtucket Nio bounced right @ $37.50 like I called. Curious if it stays down or if I'm gonna get to add to my short.

lol was looking at biogen BIIB yesterday which I had called as a short weeks ago and thought "damn this bottomed"... I guess they announced some new FDa approval and up 30% today lol. FOMO :(

Also not regretting hedging my NIO short with some other chinese nonsense car cos.
KNDI is up 25% today and XPEV 10%+

lol was looking at biogen BIIB yesterday which I had called as a short weeks ago and thought "damn this bottomed"... I guess they announced some new FDa approval and up 30% today lol. FOMO :(
Jesus 46% now on a 40bil co.

Well I said I would, so I've gotta start shorting NIO big here at $39.XX. Congrats on your ride bros; I just can't see how this keeps going.

a lot of swings today are literally unbelievable. as in, i don't believe them. haha

Well I said I would, so I've gotta start shorting NIO big here at $39.XX. Congrats on your ride bros; I just can't see how this keeps going.
Woot this diverged from the market!

tenor.gif

Any idea on what to expect tomorrow and Friday? The more contested the election becomes the more red we can expect to see I’m sure.

Damn. EV is pumping based on Sleepy winning.

These stocks are gonna get slaughtered with a split legislature.

Staying away from EV totally. Nio is just outrageous at these prices. I predict 40 first then it will sink big.

Bought some LAC.

Staying away from EV totally. Nio is just outrageous at these prices. I predict 40 first then it will sink big.

Bought some LAC.
It essentially hit 40 today and fell right off it, showing how much of this is momentum and call buying not solid equity holders.

today kinda sucked for me.

i'm up pretty bigly (despite 2 things being down super hard, but i'm generally 90% nasdaq, so...), but i had to spend the first hour or so just getting out of my uvxy positions. so i missed out on a lot of other action. i mostly just sold some new contracts/rolled out some others. but i constantly never really had the time to get into shit i wanted to.

i should have just stayed in uvxy, since it took so long for the options market to find footing/get fills.

Back