Economy stonks v10, elections go up. or down. or flat.

rob mafia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i wish i could play options on this election, i'd IV crush so hard.

anyone miss kang gang? that was a fun month.

wmy666jk3NnnBzqJ-qDoavnf0haieE-wnttrxfb_jW8.jpg
(gis for election stonks imgur)

v9: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/stonks-v9-bubble-yum.4131086/

@brackis1
@44nutman
@MMAisGod
@reveler
@HockeyBjj
@kahiljabroni
@BIKES!
@Tycho Brah
@G-19
@milkmandanl
@Revolver
@asdffdsa
@Gas121
@Final Say
@Last Samurai
@Wadtucket

3b6fp4qp3uw51.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't expect these spikes leading into the election. Thought it would be the opposite with a lot of stagnation and speculation. I'm ready for the aftermath though!

Election Day here, stocks on a bounce back from their 2 day slide for COVID concerns (and then investors suddenly became not concerned again 48-72 hours later?)

fasten thy seatbelts for craziness. Especially with how I don’t think we’ll know who wins before exchange opens in the morning like we usually do

i wish i could play options on this election, i'd IV crush so hard.

anyone miss kang gang? that was a fun month.

wmy666jk3NnnBzqJ-qDoavnf0haieE-wnttrxfb_jW8.jpg
(gis for election stonks imgur)

v9: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/stonks-v9-bubble-yum.4131086/

@brackis1
@44nutman
@MMAisGod
@reveler
@HockeyBjj
@kahiljabroni
@BIKES!
@Tycho Brah
@G-19
@milkmandanl
@Revolver
@asdffdsa
@Gas121
@Final Say
@Last Samurai
@Wadtucket
Was so tempted to buy at the dip late last week/yesterday and obviously now I wish I did, but gotta be conservative around these weird ass times. All cash, waiting for my moment

Was so tempted to buy at the dip late last week/yesterday and obviously now I wish I did, but gotta be conservative around these weird ass times. All cash, waiting for my moment

i bought into it a bit and kinda regret it.

i'm also holding some uvxy (sold [covered] calls on it split from 11/6 and 11/13) (also sold some puts on uvxy 11/6, but low strike), and i'm questioning if i should load up on it before close, guessing that the election won't be decided tonight.

Had been holding out about half my 401k that was in bonds. Put it back in to a 2070 target retirement fun (90% stocks) right at a good time looks like. Had been holding out too long and missing the climbs

Was planning until waiting until after the election as expecting a drop there from Biden losing and more down from covid concerns, but that dip looked too artificial and I wrongly thought the covid low would last longer than it did in the 1st wave so didn’t want to rely on the same wrong think for 2nd wave

I’m not an individual stock player. I gamble sports but don’t understand stocks enough. Just a mutual funder

Didn't expect these spikes leading into the election. Thought it would be the opposite with a lot of stagnation and speculation. I'm ready for the aftermath though!
Me neither, I was waiting until after the election to buy some stocks. Was going to pick up more Apple and Microsoft and $VRTX. Basically a blue chip buying spree, but they all bounced back today. Still think their will be a post election drop, so will sell some stuff today, to put more in my war chest.

Me neither, I was waiting until after the election to buy some stocks. Was going to pick up more Apple and Microsoft and $VRTX. Basically a blue chip buying spree, but they all bounced back today. Still think their will be a post election drop, so will sell some stuff today, to put more in my war chest.

We are on the exact page here word for word.

i bought into it a bit and kinda regret it.

i'm also holding some uvxy (sold [covered] calls on it split from 11/6 and 11/13) (also sold some puts on uvxy 11/6, but low strike), and i'm questioning if i should load up on it before close, guessing that the election won't be decided tonight.
Had been holding out about half my 401k that was in bonds. Put it back in to a 2070 target retirement fun (90% stocks) right at a good time looks like. Had been holding out too long and missing the climbs

Was planning until waiting until after the election as expecting a drop there from Biden losing and more down from covid concerns, but that dip looked too artificial and I wrongly thought the covid low would last longer than it did in the 1st wave so didn’t want to rely on the same wrong think for 2nd wave

I’m not an individual stock player. I gamble sports but don’t understand stocks enough. Just a mutual funder
I usually buy options, mostly calls unless the obvious opportunity presents itself to short. Still nailing down my strategy and entrances so I haven’t ventured much into selling options or other long term strategies. I do have a Roth set up with only a few K in it, tend to forget about it though

I do not comprehend today at all.

Gun stocks
DigitalAliveBluebottle-size_restricted.gif

Stonks only go up
Future is bright
Dont invest like a young pup
Then it'll be a'ight

lol flipping that HYLN is the most painful payday fomo in a while. I think your bottom is in for that boiz.

b871cd15e77212804bb5e33f69c9d415.jpg

c53a2aac9b123ac36e0c0b5d82f52e57.jpg

5e35981f9a7d29687e2de019808565e2.jpg

EV97HJUXkAET0fw.jpg

cobra-commander-tlatar-bersemi-transparent.png

closed some maxn puts while pollsters figured out which machine i had to use. feeling patriotic, might delete later.

Looks like some ski resorts are pushing back openings so I'm shorting a MTN bleed.

Didn't see this pump coming this big. Tommorow is going to be nuts. I don't which way this market is going!

Sitting with quite abit of cash now feeling a bit FOMO lol

Whoops I upped the old thread. Back to this one.

Markets going to be extremely volatile with no outcome. Could be deep red tommorow with no clear winner..

Back