Economy stonks v10, elections go up. or down. or flat.

I think looking at the election right now Puts could be paying the next few days..

Not sure about you boyos but I will be going absolutely ham on solar stocks. Yes some have ran but a Biden presidency will get these pumping back up.

Loading the boat of CSIQ and will average down. Will watch JKS.

Not sure about you boyos but I will be going absolutely ham on solar stocks. Yes some have ran but a Biden presidency will get these pumping back up.

Loading the boat of CSIQ and will average down. Will watch JKS.

i don't even know why they dropped today.

i did my usual play... sell puts into the maxn dip.

i don't even know why they dropped today.

i did my usual play... sell puts into the maxn dip.

Yup was pleasantly surprised this morning to see these stocks not move upwards. Kinda glad lol as I am sitting with a large amount of cash but primarily for long term investments so choosing wisely.

I do think solar is a great buy with a Biden presidency here. Tech puts should be cashing with a Biden win. The tax hike is going to hit them sideways.

Yup was pleasantly surprised this morning to see these stocks not move upwards. Kinda glad lol as I am sitting with a large amount of cash but primarily for long term investments so choosing wisely.

I do think solar is a great buy with a Biden presidency here. Tech puts should be cashing with a Biden win. The tax hike is going to hit them sideways.

they can't hike taxes without congress. that's at least paritally why the market was crazy green today - no "blue wave."

Ermmm so what we thinking on gun stocks? Looks a decent play for this and next week.

lol classic for me: make a small amount on a ton of pot stocks after hrs; wake up early and realize I left enormous money on the table.

Like...some of this shit up 20%+ without me -_-

$GM just crushed earnings. 2020 year of the Boomer stocks

I guess there was a late afternoon CCIV rumor of a DirectTV spinoff that created a temporary 5% spike. Right on time, but sadly I didn't notice/cash, hope it runs again.

tech and boomer
2oicpe.jpg

bitcoin might hit 15k today.

not sure what that is foreshadowing. biden victory + more mmt?

bitcoin might hit 15k today.

not sure what that is foreshadowing. biden victory + more mmt?
{<shrug}

i mean, the fed would be printing about the same, regardless of administration. if it's moving for any guess, it would be stimulus.

but i don't pay any attention to bitcoin, so i dunno

Came here to ask who had solar.
I was a dummy and flipped not held some FSLR after hrs yesterday.

Those JKS ppl are cashing fat rn.

Csshing with csiq. This is just the start of the boom. Once Biden is announced as winner the climb will continue.

NIO just lol. What the actual fuck. This stock is crazy.

Csshing with csiq. This is just the start of the boom. Once Biden is announced as winner the climb will continue.

NIO just lol. What the actual fuck. This stock is crazy.
Yeah I'm lucky I closed 75% of my position yesterday. Reshorting some more here and will continue until my Valhalla day where I can quote myself on this :)
XPEV also ran/running.

NIO keeps going toward the moon after I sold off most of it

2 big green days in a row... *swoons*

finally enough iv/etc to warrant selling calls

Back