Economy stonks v10, elections go up. or down. or flat.

Also I almost bought some small oncology co near my childhood home yesterday because it tanked 30% off some random data. But of course I went "hey wait a few days, market will prolly be down...cheap stocks bleed"..... its up 200 PERCENT PREMARKET without me lol
This is up 350% rn rofl.
I balked at it down 1% after hrs yesterday hahaha

i got an apology from ibkr yesterday and now rh shat the bed today.

good thing tos has micro outages like every day...

i've been bitching about brokers for 9 months and there's still no end in sight/clear winner to switch to.

i apparently bought (closed?) a shitton of mux contracts. so i'm guessing they're up today!

i guess i should just start adopting the mindset that the market opens at 10...

anyway, sitting on a pile of cash and liking the red. i don't have a whole lot of strategy right now, aside from selling puts on whatever on dips.

i got an apology from ibkr yesterday and now rh shat the bed today.

good thing tos has micro outages like every day...

i've been bitching about brokers for 9 months and there's still no end in sight/clear winner to switch to.

i apparently bought (closed?) a shitton of mux contracts. so i'm guessing they're up today!
Everyone sucks.
I have 2 brokers and wish I had 4. Gonna diversify once I can free up more index funds Jan 1

My boomer stock $MRO has had a really good month, plus they brought the dividend back.
A lot of these oil companies got leaner after Russia and House of Saud dick measuring contest over oil prices.
Thought I would sell my oil stocks after Biden win, but think it’s still a good sector for at least the next couple years. All of the oil companies decreased their price per barrel profit margins and trimmed lots of fat

Everyone sucks.
I have 2 brokers and wish I had 4. Gonna diversify once I can free up more index funds Jan 1

there's been a running joke about portfolio diversity being owning the same stonk/call play in different brokers.

it's seeming too true.

i may have to actually fund my webull account, at this rate. ugh.

they all seem TERRRRRRRRRRIBLE this year. if it's not outage it's other bullshit. ffs, i messaged 10 different merill reps the other month and got 0 replies (they have an office in korea, i was trying to get into samsung)

and lolz, i sold my cciv last night.

set up an order to buy 1000.

got 1 share. haha who fills 1 share?

and gme earnings tonight. i'm not touching this but it's fun to watch, one way or the other. wsburry, bears, and theta gang duking this one out.

I left RH because of the one blackout last year and now TD freezes every other day

I left RH because of the one blackout last year and now TD freezes every other day

TDA's been really bad. i don't know if it's due to the schwab merger or what, but they've been fucking awful this year. and they seem to be downsizing, too.

i mostly run tos now just to check options chains.

i wish tastytrade had cheaper options fees. iirc, rh is the only 'major' broker with no options fees. i know futu/moomoo/whatever their sillyass names are... were offering 'free' options trades, but they seemed sketchy/too new.

Citron going after LAZR lol

lolz

<{natewhut}>

(why doesn't sherdog have its own "i'm not surprised" gif?)

It can be both. Do you not think it'll be a long term winner?
Lol @ listening to boomer SPAC option investors regarding based money machine stonks like PLTR

It's clearly a winner and anybody saying different shoves sour grapes up their brapper or are mentally ill thinking it's some sort of alt right nazi stock that is morally wrong to make free money from lmao

lol another 6th "BREAKING NEWS ALERT!!!" Elon Musk is moving.

lol 7th Elon Musk Segment of the Day on CNBC.
Should we just rename the whole planet for him and let him eat our babies to enhance his special godlike brain?

Back