Rumored Stipe to retire, Eye not healing well.

What for real?. I saw videos of Stipe crowd surfing only last month and he was getting thrown all over the place

So what are the other injuries as alluded to by the tweet in the OP?

You're right here, but unfortunately it might as well be in the damn rules. Referees are so lax on eye pokes it's absurd. Like, take a fuckin' point. I get that they don't want to be overly officious, but it's starting to cross a line where fighters are starting to look at it as a free foul.
Starting? You get 2 free eye pokes and a groin strike. A lot of fighters are taking advantage of it. I wouldn't say starting, it's already happening.

Starting? You get 2 free eye pokes and a groin strike. A lot of fighters are taking advantage of it. I wouldn't say starting, it's already happening.

You're right.

I feel so, so fucking bad for Stipe here and I'm not even what someone would consider a fan of him. I mean I like him and all, he's a high quality fighter and a high quality human being, but just never jumped on the bandwagon.

If Stipe is forced to retire and DC gets to fight for the heavyweight championship after basically ending the mans career, I lose all respect for him.

Stipe basically gets his eyes clawed out of his skull, still manages to win, has to retire, and DC fights for the vacant belt? Insanity.

Fuck DC and his eye pokes.
Because he's definitely the first fighter to eye poke. Everyone fights with MMA gloves straight from the wrapper and they aren't broken in yet. I blame the UFC for not fixing what has been on obvious problem for a long time.

Its b cool, DC sho be neck deep in popeyes chikin, and life iz finga likin gud agin!

It’s obvious it was part of the plan

every time he eye poked him he immediately rushed in and tried to finish him

Any time some actually does it unintentionally there’s an immediate hesitation

with this fraud he’d land the eye poked then immediately try to rush in and finish

he’s absolutely not the good guy he portrays

Stipe scared of DC.

Jones will for sure go up to HW to beat DC a third time for the HW belt then move back down to 205 while never defending the HW belt.

Thread title is pretty misleading.

It's just a rumour. Who knows how much truth there is to it.
Yep, I’d like to hear a reason why his eyes aren’t healing at all, I mean they could be healing slower than expected but not healing at all I would need to hear a rumour with some sort of explanation to believe it

seeing how stipe and bisping only have one eye, the ufc should create a belt for Baddest Motherfucking Pirate and have them fight for it

Good for him go out on top and show the world that DC is not a good person!

DC is a scumbag, he needs people like Jones so he can point his freakin fingers (pun intendti) and say that is the bad guy!

You silly...
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
Weirdest thing they even kinda look similar..

CkL0f_cUkAIvXnT.jpg

This actually sucks for his life in general. My eyes are so precious to me, any serious eye injury freaks me out. Still have nightmare's about Cat Zingano's injury. Hope he get's well for his life in general. Fighting can wait.

Back