Rumored Stipe to retire, Eye not healing well.

I know all the buzz is about DC's eyepokes on Stipe, but Stipe poked him pretty good a few times too. Just an unfortunate situation all around. I'd love to see Jon vs DC at HW

Telling you - cant wait for heavy bout on March 28th. Those are 2 fucking bad men and it's been awhile a heavyweight fight has had me this pumped.

I know all the buzz is about DC's eyepokes on Stipe, but Stipe poked him pretty good a few times too. Just an unfortunate situation all around. I'd love to see Jon vs DC at HW
Oh... Really? Not again... Enlighten us, master. Where, when, how many... Or are you just trying to make DC less guilty with BULLSHIT?

People who talk like this type are exactly like DC, no-good people and nothing less than that. Deserve every single eye surgery DC made on Stipe and get their asses kicked by both Ngannou AND Rozenstruik TOGETHER.

Last edited:
Damn. Not a fan but that is awful.

Might as well cancel the division. No Stipe or DC, yawn.

And it's all Fatso's fault, what a way to ruin the career of the HW GOAT

lol, you don't become a GOAT by beating a bunch of ancient dudes past their prime.

It is interesting how Sherdog gives a pass to GSP and DC for cheating (greasegase & towelgate) yet crucify Jon Jones for having literally picograms of a metabolite in his urine (USADA confirmed that it had no performance enhancing effects)

DC's blatant eye pokes are just another reminder that he's willing to do anything to win

Damn. Stipe is retiring and Jessica Eye isn't healing? Two of my faves smh

It is interesting how Sherdog gives a pass to GSP and DC for cheating (greasegase & towelgate) yet crucify Jon Jones for having literally picograms of a metabolite in his urine (USADA confirmed that it had no performance enhancing effects)

DC's blatant eye pokes are just another reminder that he's willing to do anything to win
LOL wut. Jon has poked tons of ppl in the eyes.

I really hope this isn't true.

WAR Stipe.

Edit: I looked up WAR on urban dictionary and found this gem...

"WAR

A word used by posters on sherdog to show their man love for a fighter."
- Urban Dictionary

"Guilty as charged"
- me
Dude, at least screen-shot that shit if you're gonna post about it - you know how laz...erm, ahem ... BUSY the Sherbros are...Screenshot_20200114-203231_Brave.jpg

giphy.gif

57-1.jpg

people will do anything to win smh

Getting punches in the fucking eye doesn't help at all either.
If its a back of the eye injury its most likely from trauma from shots.

Back