Rumored Stipe to retire, Eye not healing well.

I called this dude out on Twitter. He just took a comment from Rogan in the latest Fight Companion podcast on JRE and spun it as a rumor he is hearing from an inside source. MMADude has no sources.

love seeing everyone off the DC train. Hated that dude since the beginning.

love seeing everyone off the DC train. Hated that dude since the beginning.

If he didn't talk as much as he did I'd like him a lot more. It's grating after a while. The same old shit. Still, damn fine fighter, just not the GOAT, no shame in that.

and I was carded for calling dc a cheat lmao
don't think be is a cheat. he is just a bit short to reach stipe rofl. that's why he has to stick his fingers out and it ocassionaly end up in the opp oonent's eyes.

Terrible news. Hope his eye heals up. Hope we get to see the DC trilogy and a rematch with Francis before then.

That being said, if his eye will be wrecked if he fights again, it's a no brainer he should retire.

The Hel?

There was zero blatant eye pokes by DC. Saw both fights multiple times where BOTH fighters eye poked and don't think either one did it intentionally.

DC Stipe III doesn't make much sense. No matter who wins, at the end of the day, it's still a fighter you have an L or W with.

Hoping for Boner DC III for HW belt.

stipe poked just as frequently. dc got the best one in though.
this is bullshit. he's clearly ducking dc.

Man they gotta fix this eyepoke BS. It was bad enough when it was costing fighters the fight, but now one of the better heavyweights of all time might have to call it a career early? That's some shit

Back