Rumored Stipe to retire, Eye not healing well.

I still remember watching the first Stipe/DC fight live and seeing the blatant eye pokes. He was flinging those sausage fingies in Stipe's face like he was at the salon getting a manicure. Lost a lot of respect for him after that..

Fuck, I hope that isn't true. It would suck if Stipe had to retire after he jut regained his belt. Or if DC and Stipe never got to have their trilogy fight.

im not one to say sue, but someone needs to sue the UFC. These eye pokes are out of hand and they have other gloves that will help avoid this mess. What a F'ing shame!

So DC by way of cheating has ruined Stipes career.

Such a great guy...

Sounds like more whining about the eye pokes or negotiating tactics more than anything. Why would he agree to fight DC again if this was the case? Let's see a medical report.

He can live off his streaming channel.

Any particular reason, we should trust that Twitter-account such as perhaps a history of breaking newsstories?

It's not cheating if the refs allow it (it's in the rules you are allowed one eye poke before a point is taken.)
are you joking? that is definitely not in the rules, you can be DQ'd for the first eye poke if the ref rules it that way.

A no-good is always a no-good... You and who liked your post.

...But, I know, you already know that. You are playing the stupid as the others.

Although I am very inclined to curse you and these other no-goods, thankfully that most people here don't support types like you.

Well, I hope he did well financially. I wish him the best. It's a shame we never got to see him versus healthy Cain

Well, I hope he did well financially. I wish him the best. It's a shame we never got to see him versus healthy Cain
I would assume he has been smart with his money since he is the type of guy to keep working another job as a UFC champion.

Oh shiieet

DC Vs Jones 3 for the vacant HW title.

I would assume he has been smart with his money since he is the type of guy to keep working another job as a UFC champion.
Paramedic, firefighter and a ufc champion...He's a dedicated dude

DC isn't fighting Ngannou.

Jones isn't fighting Ngannou.

Meh.

and I was carded for calling dc a cheat lmao
he didn't cheat. He eye pokes every fight and he fought against Rumble at 206.2. He was the 206.2 Weight Champion but he didn't cheat. Ariel with the GOAT level announcing.

A no-good is always a no-good... You and who liked your post.

...But, I know, you already know that. You are playing the stupid as the others.

Although I am very inclined to curse you and these other no-goods, thankfully that most people here don't support types like you.

Most the damage on his face from his head being dribbled off the mat like a basketball.

giphy.gif

Back