Rumored Stipe to retire, Eye not healing well.

sucks for Stipe, but the revenge will be sweet if DC gets Big Frank and Frank uppercuts him into the sun.

giphy.gif

57-1.jpg

people will do anything to win smh

And some fucking idiots on here actually have the nerve to say “B.. Bu.. But Stipe poked him too!!!” SMDH

Like Stipe did it anywhere NEAR as much as that fat turd did to him. And you know what... I wouldn’t be surprised if Dana paid the refs not to intervene too much when Cormier went that route. It was soooo blatant in the 2nd fight.

Last edited:
What's with the amount of Sherdog clickbait recently?

Why does dc get title shot if stipe retirees?

Now I'm glad Jones roid kicked that fat turds head off.

Why does dc get title shot if stipe retirees?

Yeah, I don't get this. I feel like getting a title shot for retiring the current champion because of blatant fouls is a rather unusual punishment, but UFC gonna UFC, I guess.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Francis will send his head into orbit.

I thought Jessica Eye moved away from Cleveland.

I know the UFC will book DC for the title, but that's a travesty.

His punishment for retiring the best HW in the world right now via repeated fouls should be that his last fight must be against Jones.

Take it or leave it.

people piling in on DC like eye pokes have never been seen in any other fight. How many ragging on DC would have also been happy to see Tony Ferg handed this permanent suspension sentence after he jammed his finger in the sockets of RDA and Barboza to check their brain tissue out ?

Back