Social Steven Crowder Receives Hard Strike From YouTube

Crowder BANNED from Youtube for SPEAKING TRUTH about about the trans mafia. We are LITERALLY living BENEATH A STEEL SKY.

Last edited:
I still have not met one tranny person IRL yet..

To the best of my knowledge I've encountered two at work. Although I'm not sure on whether they would actually classify as cross dressers or transexuals, since they both came to work made up as women and as men on different occasions. Which was weirder in my opinion.

Let's go Brandon!

I listen to "Louder With Crowder" Mon-Thurs, and I can also admit that there are times that he comes across as a major tool. However, I also enjoy his banter with Dave Landau(ahoy!), so I keep tuning in. This "strike" is absolute trash given the story.

I still have not met one tranny person IRL yet..

My company has many, and there is even one who is 6"9-ish..so it is always "interesting" when they are around.

Relax with your responses...a 6"9 man would be an onomily in the workplace as well.

Last edited:
FBne-4zWYAEFOtp

"Special Guest ALEX JONES on 'Great Reset' & Joe Rogan TRIGGERS Leftists AGAIN!"

Honestly I would have just banned him for that video title alone and been done with it.
Says the guy who got a yellow card in a karate forum. Stay triggered

go to louder with Crowder dot com?

"Special Guest ALEX JONES on 'Great Reset' & Joe Rogan TRIGGERS Leftists AGAIN!"

Honestly I would have just banned him for that video title alone and been done with it.

Yeah fck free speech imma right!?!

Say you are on the left without saying it.

Lmao

Let's go Brandon!

I listen to "Louder With Crowder" Mon-Thurs, and I can also admit that there are times that he comes across as a major tool. However, I also enjoy his banter with Dave Landau(ahoy!), so I keep tuning in. This "strike" is absolute trash given the story.
Dave is who makes the show funny imo

Man it's like Dave Chappele opened the tranny flood gates. Are trans people that common that we need to shift society for them? They don't want inclusion, they want exception at this point.

I am about as liberal as they come on here, but I would have to agree. Name one nationality, one race, one demographic or identifiable group that is exempt from comedic jibe and ridicule.

But as far as what Youtube or Facebook censor, I don't give a shit. They are companies, not governments.

Yes.. I'm sure he got a strike for simply reporting on the case and nothing else....

Steven "The Fact Based Journalist" Crowder... I can't think of any reason why he would receive a strike on YouTube, nope nothing at all.. it's not like it happened before....

Crowder is the kind of guy who would hold a door open for woman, pinch her ass as she walks through and then, after she presses charges and he is arrested, claim he was arrested for just being a gentlemen.

"Men are not allowed to hold doors open for women in this country anymore. It's now considered sexist. Chivalry has been cancelled!"

Crowder is the kind of guy who would hold a door open for woman, pinch her ass as she walks through and then, after she presses charges and he is arrested, claim he was arrested for just being a gentlemen.

"Men are not allowed to hold doors open for women in this country anymore. It's now considered sexist. Chivalry has been cancelled!"

At least he doesnt have fuck all to do with candles.

Last edited:
1) Are you not aware that a trangender and a cross-dresser are not the same thing?
2) Is shaming people for cross-dressing a habit of yours? Especially when those people are performers, specifically cross-dressing for the performance?

You're pretty much straddling the line of hate speech here. Why are you guys such raging, clueless hypocrites? Are you trying, or does it come naturally?

The dude's fairly cringey and his race stereotype performances provide plenty of ammo against him, but you still manage to only make yourself look bad when you take aim at him... it's a lil sad to watch.
What’s really sad is what you’ve been posting here lately.

You’re trying way too hard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back