Social Steven Crowder Receives Hard Strike From YouTube

Crowders hilarious and I'm assuming youtube just banned it because it was easier then jumping through literal hoops to correct him factually

You can't "correct" truthful anecdotes. They don't pretend to be representative of a statistical pattern. Maybe there is a genuine pattern as well, but that's beside the point. Mainstream media does the same thing as Crowder did in this instance, for example wall-to-wall coverage of a specific event that supports the network's views and objectives. A police shooting involving a black victim will receive disporportate coverage in the media that is out of whack with its' statistical reality. Although there are no outright lies, putting a magnifiying on certain events and omitting others is a form of deception because it distorts the event's prevalence and importance in the mind of the public. Americans are convinced crime is worse than it's ever been when it's at historical lows compared to previous decades, and they're scared of being killed by mass shooters but not by heart disease, when the latter is an untold factor of magnitude more likely. Public perception and statistical reality rarely match. There's nothing logically bannable in what Crowder did, not any more than you can go after networks for it. It only makes sense for people that have a child's level of reasoning, which sadly is a huge chunk of the population.

This guy is an over the top shock jock who goes out of his way to be offensive and then wonders why he's getting these strikes? Crazy that this guy even has a following, he's not funny or insightful so I don't really see what his audience appreciates in him.
He's hilarious but I've got a feeling Trevor Noah is more your cup of tea.

Also weird how he cross-dresses every chance he gets but supposedly dislikes trans people.
Em_FqrfUYAAdhf7.jpg
He is cringe SWS and obviously closeted

Ban him

Yeah. One thing I’ve learned about these modern YouTube shock jockeys is that they lie with zero compunction. They’re probably citing something specific he did in that video and not coming after him for sharing and innocently opining on that story. Think about it for a second. There are plenty of videos about that story on YouTube and they aren’t being taken down

Yeah. One thing I’ve learned about these modern YouTube shock jockeys is that they lie with zero compunction. They’re probably citing something specific he did in that video and not coming after him for sharing and innocently opining on that story. Think about it for a second. There are plenty of videos about that story on YouTube and they aren’t being taken down
No, there isn't.

Does this guy still bill himself as a comedian?
I guess drag is a form of comedy, but I would still have thought it required being funny.

I see it all over. Laura Ingraham. Charlie Kirk. etc.

Here's Charlie Kirk. 18,000 views, streamed 10 hours ago:

That's 1. Got any more?

There are a lot of videos about the father being arrested, but that was before there was any backstory. I'm not counting those.

Wow point just went right over your head, huh? Or doing the deliberately obtuse thing.

I don't care if a man pretends to be a woman. Steve does. He insults them...then cross-dresses every chance he can get.

you seem to be bothered by it...

would it make you feel better if he told you hes trans or nonbinary?

FBne-4zWYAEFOtp

"Special Guest ALEX JONES on 'Great Reset' & Joe Rogan TRIGGERS Leftists AGAIN!"

Honestly I would have just banned him for that video title alone and been done with it.

He's right though.

People who think Crowder is "hilarious" might be suffering from poor mental development. Doing a "Chinese guy" voice or a "Black guy" voice might be funny to some 15 year old, but not to an adult

Wow point just went right over your head, huh? Or doing the deliberately obtuse thing.

I don't care if a man pretends to be a woman. Steve does. He insults them...then cross-dresses every chance he can get.

Your "points" are complete garbage. It's one thing to do it as a gag, it's another to do it seriously AND EXPECT EVERYONE ELSE TO PLAY ALONG OR ELSE.

Google is a monopoly for video content, needs real competition, and the ability to pay creators is what sets them apart. Crowder is hardly even shocking for a shock jock. Shame on YouTube.

You probably laugh at Stephen Colbert

No. It's true that I generally don't find American comedy funny, but at least I can tell when they are trying.
Crowder isn't even up to being a clown.

People who think Crowder is "hilarious" might be suffering from poor mental development. Doing a "Chinese guy" voice or a "Black guy" voice might be funny to some 15 year old, but not to an adult
That's like 1% of his schtick but okay

Also weird how he cross-dresses every chance he gets but supposedly dislikes trans people.
Em_FqrfUYAAdhf7.jpg

1) Are you not aware that a trangender and a cross-dresser are not the same thing?
2) Is shaming people for cross-dressing a habit of yours? Especially when those people are performers, specifically cross-dressing for the performance?

You're pretty much straddling the line of hate speech here. Why are you guys such raging, clueless hypocrites? Are you trying, or does it come naturally?

The dude's fairly cringey and his race stereotype performances provide plenty of ammo against him, but you still manage to only make yourself look bad when you take aim at him... it's a lil sad to watch.

I don't need my political content to be funny so I don't care for either of them. If I want to laugh I'll look up videos of Norm Macdonald.

Back